Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (717877 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2019
nalizzzy:
congrats ooo I was there when you posted to your canada rejection and even the GCms note.will soon join you and leave that Canada

Thanks man. Those Canada people are not worth it at all oh. seems the refusal rate has even increased. last time i was there everyone was complaining.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2019
wealthmiq:

Thanks man. Those Canada people are not worth it at all oh. seems the refusal rate has even increased. last time i was there everyone was complaining.

Y'all start getting ready for UK now and forget this Ireland and Canada thing.

If you enroll for January 2020 start and your course is for 16-months, you'd get it cuz UK post-work will take effect in June 2021.

* 2 years post-study work visa

* More student job opportunities compared to Ireland

* No IETLS needed

* 15 working days standard visa, 5-8 days priority, 24-48hrs super priority compared to Ireland's 2 months and Canada's "6 months" plus refusal

* UK study visa is straightforward. You don't have to write SOP, LOE and submit proof of 500 documents and home ties BS. Visa interview for standard is easy too, you basically know the questions they would ask. They don't even care about your previous visa refusals provided that you haven't been fraudulent or committed attrocities.

* You dont need to spend 800 euros on accommodation and also share your room, haba! 300 quid/month will get you a decent single room outside London.

* Admission is faster compared to Ireland and Canada

* MSc application is free in most UK Unis! No application fee at all! Coupled with generous disocunts too.
You can apply to 50 Unis in the UK and make your choice compared to Canada.

* Cheaper Universities compared to Ireland that are more recognised

* UK is generally more diverse compared to Ireland.

* Regardless, UK employers are willing to sponsor your Tier 2 visa compared to Ireland

* Some UK Unis like Birmingham city university and Uni of Bedfordshire have February start.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikaokafor1: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Bros, u think UK visa won't start been hard once the June 2021 is approaching. It was easy B4 Cuz they know u are moving out as soon as ur done with studies. Besides, with the brexit coming, Ireland will benefit immensely from it Cuz most companies will come down to Ireland thereby creating more job opportunities.

waynee2baba:

Y'all start getting ready for UK now and forget this Ireland and Canada thing.

If you enroll for January 2020 start and your course is for 16-months, you'd get it cuz UK post-work will take effect in June 2021.

* 2 years post-study work visa

* More student job opportunities compared to Ireland

* No IETLS needed

* 15 working days standard visa, 5-8 days priority, 24-48hrs super priority compared to Ireland's 2 months and Canada's "6 months" plus refusal

* UK study visa is straightforward. You don't have to write SOP, LOE and submit proof of 500 documents and home ties BS. Visa interview for standard is easy too, you basically know the questions they would ask. They don't even care about your previous visa refusals provided that you haven't been fraudulent or committed attrocities.

* You dont need to spend 800 euros on accommodation and also share your room, haba! 300 quid/month will get you a decent single room outside London.

* Admission is faster compared to Ireland and Canada

* MSc application is free in most UK Unis! No application fee at all! Coupled with generous disocunts too.
You can apply to 50 Unis in the UK and make your choice compared to Canada.

* Cheaper Universities compared to Ireland that are more recognised

* UK is generally more diverse compared to Ireland.

* Regardless, UK employers are willing to sponsor your Tier 2 visa compared to Ireland

* Some UK Unis like Birmingham city university and Uni of Bedfordshire have February start.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2019
Chikaokafor1:
Bros, u think UK visa won't start been hard once the June 2021 is approaching. It was easy B4 Cuz they know u are moving out as soon as ur done with studies. Besides, with the brexit coming, Ireland will benefit immensely from it Cuz most companies will come down to Ireland thereby creating more job opportunities.

"...most companies will come down to Ireland thereby creating more job opportunities" Okoto meow skrr yarns tbh. Ireland has US tech firms such as Indeed, Udemy, Facebook, Amazon, Google, PayPal etc and other top FinTech companies but someone with a first class complained bitterly here about job avaliability and others on this forum keep complaining about how difficult it is to stay back and get something.

In terms of hiring - Irish first, Europeans next, American, Indian/Chinese then Blacks. You can see that you're way at the bottom of the chain. In the UK, the diversity is way better and you actually have a fighting chance.

And what proof do you have that UK study visa will be hard? I gave you an explanation based on facts and you replied based on your assumption and thinking. Ireland won't benefit nada from Brexit compared to us. Due to Brexit, UK plans to fast track visa applications for health professionals from non UK countries and visa to be given within 2 weeks!

Do me a favour. Go to LinkedIn and search for Software Engineers in United Kingdom and then Ireland then compare the search results. I'd do it for you sef.

Got anything else to say? Ireland so-called "Tech hub"

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikaokafor1: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2019
U make laugh bro about this software engineering stuff.... What's the population of Ireland that ur comparing to UK. There are some professions in Ireland that is wide open to all nationals, example is the Ict sector.

waynee2baba:

"...most companies will come down to Ireland thereby creating more job opportunities" Okoto meow skrr yarns tbh. Ireland has US tech firms such as Indeed, Udemy, Facebook, Amazon, Google, PayPal etc and other top FinTech companies but someone with a first class complained bitterly here about job avaliability and others on this forum keep complaining about how difficult it is to stay back and get something.

In terms of hiring - Irish first, Europeans next, American, Indian/Chinese then Blacks. You can see that you're way at the bottom tier. In the UK, the diversity is way better and you actually have a fighting chance.

And what proof do you have that UK study visa will be hard? I gave you an explanation based on facts and you replied based on your assumption and thinking. Ireland won't benefit nada from Brexit compared to us. Due to Brexit, UK plans to fast track visa applications for health professionals from non UK countries and visa to be given within 2 weeks!

Do me a favour. Go to LinkedIn and search for Software Engineers in United Kingdom and then Ireland then compare the search results. I'd do it for you sef.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Chikaokafor1:
U make laugh bro about this software engineering stuff.... What's the population of Ireland that ur comparing to UK. There are some professions in Ireland that is wide open to all nationals, example is the Ict sector.

I think I've made my points clear and ain't here to go back and forth. If you can't give solid reasons to counter my aforementioned points, then no reason to engage me.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Leyemoshood: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2019
Chikaokafor1:
After filling the online application, you'll print out the summary. There, you'll see the application /reference number

Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pacypatty(f): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2019
Blessedolamide:
Hi, you have to search on google for universities offering your course, follow the process of getting admission on their website, thereafter you can ask more questions on securing the visa. First thing first, search for a Uni.

Thanks Blessedolamide.God bless you. Will do as advised.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
waynee2baba:

In terms of hiring - Irish first, Europeans next, American, Indian/Chinese then Blacks. You can see that you're way at the bottom of the chain. In the UK, the diversity is way better and you actually have a fighting chance.

All these comparisons are not relevant. Someone with first class complained about job and also there was someone who testified about getting a data analyst job as soon as he graduated. las las you are not a tree. If you get to your destination and it's not going well you should move. There's no place in the world where you have things handed over to you for free.

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
wealthmiq:

All these comparisons are not relevant. Someone with first class complained about job and also there was someone who testified about getting a data analyst job as soon as he graduated. las las you are not a tree. If you get to your destination and it's not going well you should move. There's no place in the world where you have things handed over to you for free.

Why aren't they relevant? When you have options to choose from, how do you make decisions? Do you just go with any? Don't you compare and choose the most beneficial? People always weigh their options. Did I force you or anyone to choose the UK? I gave my two cents [which I won't gain nada] and it's your choice to do whatever you want.

Ofc no one will give you anything on a silver platter but an enabling environment will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
I'm not gonna derail this thread further for those strongly interested in Ireland. If you've got questions or want to know more, check for the UK Student Visa/Tier 4 Pbs thread here on Nairaland and join the discussion.

Cheers ! cool

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
waynee2baba:

Why aren't they relevant? When you have options to choose from, how do you make decisions? Do you just go with any? Don't you compare and choose the most beneficial? People always weigh their options. Did I force you or anyone to choose the UK? I gave my two cents [which I won't gain nada] and it's your choice to do whatever you want.

Ofc no one will give you anything on a silver platter but an enabling environment will go a long way.

Have you lived in both Ireland and UK for you to be so certain about your claims? If not then your 2 cents are no where close to being factual. It would be extremely unwise for anyone to 100% make decisions based on someone else's experience. And by the way you say you are not forcing anyone to go to UK but by presenting such a biased comparison you are indirectly trying to make people feel its their best shot. I know a lot of people who have gone to your so called heavenly UK and come back to Nigeria because they couldn't find work. I won't even be surprised that you are not in the UK yet.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
It is only a foolish man that would say because Mr A's crops didn't yield bountiful harvest, he won't farm the next year. An adult who left his father's house to seek greener pastures, got to his destination but didn't find what prompted his journey in first place and didn't have the common sense to understand that he is not a tree that has to remain there, but came online (Where by the way nothing would be done) to complain is not qualified to be an influence on anybody's decisions.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
wealthmiq:

Have you lived in both Ireland and UK for you to be so certain about your claims? If not then your 2 cents are no where close to being factual. It would be extremely unwise for anyone to 100% make decisions based on someone else's experience. And by the way you say you are not forcing anyone to go to UK but by presenting such a biased comparison you are indirectly trying to make people feel its their best shot. I know a lot of people who have gone to your so called heavenly UK and come back to Nigeria because they couldn't find work. I won't even be surprised that you are not in the UK yet.

Lmaooo. I posted factual claims with proofs that are verifiable. I'm an avid researcher. If you can't counter all I posted by proving all aforementioned points wrong, don't engage me, just dey your dey.

Why are you pained though? Let people make their choice weighing verifiable facts and conducting extensive comparisons.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
wealthmiq:
It is only a foolish man that would say because Mr A's crops didn't yield bountiful harvest, he won't farm the next year. An adult who left his father's house to seek greener pastures, got to his destination but didn't find what prompted his journey in first place and didn't have the common sense to understand that he is not a tree that has to remain there, but came online (Where by the way nothing would be done) to complain is not qualified to be an influence on anybody's decisions.

I won't stoop so low to name calling and won't be engaging you again since you can't have matured arguments.

Have fun.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
wealthmiq:

Lmao no wonder... you just got your Irish visa and you're so bitter cuz you don't want to hear the truth. Well, you've made your decision and I wish you the best but let others make theirs, you don't have to be vile, pained and bitter.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
waynee2baba:

Lmaooo. I posted factual claims with proofs that are verifiable. I'm an avid researcher. If you can't counter all I posted by proving all aforementioned points wrong, don't engage me, just dey your dey.

Why are you pained though? Let people make their choice weighing verifiable facts and conducting extensive comparisons.

Researcher Yeah? What was your research methodology? Who where your sample population? and what was your sampling method? What technique did you use for data collection? And what technique of data analysis did you use to interpret your data and arrive at your findings to prove your hypothesis right or wrong? How did you make this selection? What procedures did you take to ensure your findings where void of 5% error? Don't throw that verifiable fact thing at me cause nothing is verifiable there as far as i am concerned and i will not dogmatically accept your claims.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
waynee2baba:

Lmao no wonder... you just got your Irish visa and you're so bitter cuz you don't want to hear the truth. Well, you've made your decision and I wish you the best but let others make theirs, you don't have to be vile, pained and bitter.

I am no where close to being pained or bitter. i just hate that one country is better than another talk. If i get to Ireland and i don't like it, guess what? I will move to UK or wherever i deem fit and if i get there and i still don't like it? I will move. And do you know the best part of it all? Is no one drove me away from Nigeria in the first place. I see a lot of people complaining of how abroad is so bad and a bad decision like they are being forced to be there. It just irritates me

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
wealthmiq:

Researcher Yeah? What was your research methodology? Who where your sample population? and what was your sampling method? What technique did you use for data collection? And what technique of data analysis did you use to interpret your data and arrive at your findings to prove your hypothesis right or wrong? How did you make this selection? What procedures did you take to ensure your findings where void of 5% error? Don't throw that verifiable fact thing at me cause nothing is verifiable there as far as i am concerned and i will not dogmatically accept your claims.

Alaye save your okoto meow skrr yarns for your thesis at your private college in Dublin and figure out how to visit Dubai with your one way ticket.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
wealthmiq:

I am no where close to being pained or bitter. i just hate that one country is better than another talk. If i get to Ireland and i don't like it, guess what? I will move to UK or wherever i deem fit and if i get there and i still don't like it? I will move. And do you know the best part of it all? Is no one drove me away from Nigeria in the first place. I see a lot of people complaining of how abroad is so bad and a bad decision like they are being forced to be there. It just irritates me

Guy, I typed what I typed with MY computer and MY data. Did you see "Your" in what I said? If what I said irritates you, how does that concern me? If you hate the talk, how is that my business? This section has a large text area, type your own na... ahhn! See me see wahala o

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
waynee2baba:

Alaye save your okoto meow skrr yarns for your thesis at your private college in Dublin and figure out how to visit Dubai with your one way ticket.
I figured that out already bro. And as it seems if you have a stop in Dubai you can get a free 48 hours transit visa before you continue your journey. I don't expect you to know anything about that since you spend most of your time pretending to be a researcher that can't justify his stand.

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
waynee2baba:

Guy, I typed what I typed with MY computer and MY data. Did you see "Your" in what I said? If what I said irritates you, how does that concern me? If you hate the talk, how is that my business? This section has a large text area, type your own na... ahhn! See me see wahala o

Na my own i dey type too my brother. nor let am too pain you.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
wealthmiq:

I figured that out already bro. And as it seems if you have a stop in Dubai you can get a free 48 hours transit visa before you continue your journey. I don't expect you to know anything about that since you spend most of your time pretending to be a researcher that can't justify his stand.
Hahaha okay bruh. Help me greet Hushpuppi when you reach
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
waynee2baba:

Hahaha okay bruh. Help me greet Hushpuppi when you reach

Nah bro, you gat figure out how to greet am yourself with your one way ticket to UK.

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by olajimii: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bros people just use that word 'research' loosely these days. Both countries are good and that's the truth. Your preferences could make you pick either yes. But whichever one you decide to go for has the 'enabling environment' to help you achieve your dreams. I know first hand that there are loads of jobs in Ireland and even more companies are coming in daily. The country has the lowest cooperate tax in Europe, has a department in charge of grants for entrepreneurs and start ups. Yes it's expensive but that's only in Dublin, same as it's expensive to live in London, New York or any developed country's capital. Ireland has a buoyant and diverse economy, for a country of about 4.7M people to be competing with countries like UK, Germany, France tells you all you need to know. But like I said even if nah Poland you decide to go just make good use of the opportunities available to you. Cheers.
wealthmiq:

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Some people have serious wahala. Why come to this section to pass information that UK is better than Ireland, who send you. There are also countries that are far better than UK in every aspect and yet life is still going on. What are you trying to achieve with this senseless comparison. If UK is the best country in the world, why not go/stay there and enjoy your life. You can even become the British prime minister, we no send. Must everybody go to UK.

I believe that people on this thread have eyes to see UK thread here on Nairaland but still decided to pursue Ireland and yet you are forming researcher. Please, carry your research somewhere else where it will be useful. This is Ireland student visa thread, no one needs your advice. If we need information about UK, we will go to the right thread.

Please, stay in your lane and don't try to derail this thread with your baseless arguments and comparison. smh

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by waynee2baba: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Most of the pained guys on this forum already have their Irish visa issued and I can understand their bitterness. They wish they saw my post earlier, now they're trying to console themselves. Una go dey alright last last.

I'm outta this thread, you can cry me a river.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
waynee2baba:
Most of the pained guys on this forum already have their Irish visa issued and I can understand their bitterness. They wish they saw my post earlier, now they're trying to console themselves. Una go dey alright last last.

I'm outta this thread, you can cry me a river.

I usually don't like responding to Clout chasing / chasers. I don't know what your aim and intentions are but you are being very rude about whatever point you're trying to make.

I personally studied and lived in the UK for years, I can't say UK is the best alternative for everyone. If you took time to go through the thread you will see that I've personally advised the UK for those seeking easier visa applications or flexible tuition payment.

No country is 100% perfect, kindly let people made their decisions through their own research please. And as it seems you're trying your hands at recruiting people from here , stop being dramatic. People interested in the UK definitely know which thread to seek the right info from .

5 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Spot on.. I don't know why you even quoted him because it appears he lacks common sense. He is claiming to be a researcher but is deficient in reasoning.

ICaSNg:

I usually don't like responding to Clout chasing / chasers. I don't know what your aim and intentions are but you are being very rude about whatever point you're trying to make.

I personally studied and lived in the UK for years, I can't say UK is the best alternative for everyone. If you took time to go through the thread you will see that I've personally advised the UK for those seeking easier visa applications or flexible tuition payment.

No country is 100% perfect, kindly let people made their decisions through their own research please. And as it seems you're trying your hands at recruiting people from here , stop being dramatic. People interested in the UK definitely know which thread to seek the right info from .

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
You will never achieve your aim here because it appears you were sent to discourage people. Just imagine going to Dubai thread here on Nairaland to say that Ireland is better than Dubai, who that one concern. Everybody must not go to UK, everybody must not go to Ireland also. Allow people to choose for themselves.

So I could have waited for another year before doing my Masters abroad because of the recently announced 2 years post study visa by UK, it is very obvious you don't have sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.