Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (718925 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abelorode: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
IMustWin:
Dear house plz help me.

In 2019, I was denied a tourist visa by Turkey embassy. Now I can't find the rejection letter and any other related document. The only doc I managed to see was the flight and hotel reservations.
Now, that it is needed by the Ireland embassy, plz what should I do?

Gurus plz help!!!

Since you quoted me, my opinion is that you indicate in writing you've been denied visa by the Turkish government explaining the reasons for refusal. This could cause a delay in your application as your claim need to be verified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by senitop(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Hello

Booking is only done online i.e via the vfs website.

SasukeNG:
Wow
So sorry you had to experience that.

Do you have an idea if one can book via phone call?

If anyone is in Abuja, is the Abuja center any better please?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bussysmith: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
SameeD96:
It's an appeal that i submitted since january o and I received the reply that they've not resumed this week.
You believe they've resumed?
Good afternoon SameeD96, Please have u heard any update from the visa embassy concerning the appeal decisions because i send a mail to them no response yet Since last week ....And please check your personal mail so we can talk via mail.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarina6002: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Theblink123:

Please sir do you need a transit visa to leave the airport in an eu region even if you already have an irish visa.
Please guys all contributions will be appreciated.

Yes you do.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
abelorode:

Since you quoted me, my opinion is that you indicate in writing you've been denied visa by the Turkish government explaining the reasons for refusal. This could cause a delay in your application as your claim need to be verified.
Aiit thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Theblink123: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sarina6002:

Yes you do.

Thanks alot i really appreciate your response.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MERCHANDISER: 3:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Any University that offer Animal science or Agric-related courses for masters program?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2020
All the best.

Kindly see listed below detailed requirements for the Irish Study permit for 2020 session * Any new updates will be related to you in future correspondence
================================================================================================

· Visa application costs #28,950 for single entry. As a student, it's advised to apply for single entry* Visa from Nigeria; this is only issued for 3-6 months depending on when your school is resuming and impacts of Covid19 on each University teaching mode, as you are expected to get your Irish Residence permit in Ireland which will be a 12 months visa / visa covering the duration of your program.

· VAC service fee of #27,800 and bank charges of #105 which will be paid online at the point of scheduling an appointment for biometrics and documents submission. See the link for scheduling an appointment https://online.vfsglobal.com/Global-Appointment/ or https://www.vfsglobal-ie-ng.com/

· The application centre also sells an approved prepaid postal envelope which is what will be used to send your approved visa, passport and supporting documents you submitted (This is included in the fees paid at the point of scheduling an appointment with the vfs)

· Visa category is long stay D.

· Thereafter you will be required to register when you get to Ireland for your IRP - Irish Residence Permit Card which costs about 300 euros. ******

· Total visa fee as of July 2020: #57,000 (including the amount paid at the point of booking an appointment online) *** (Please ensure you go with a functional ATM Card as cash payments are not encouraged to contain spread of Covid19. You should have at least #50,000 in such an account aside from the amount paid at the point of booking an appointment with the vfs office to avoid being stranded should other costs arise).

Kindly prepare the following as they are very important : (Please note that all originals of each of these documents and two (2) coloured copies of each original document are required for submission. In addition, you are expected to do an extra coloured copy of your current passport data page - All original copies of credentials will be posted back with your passport through UPS/ Scanned to the Irish visa office in Dublin)

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gladitor01: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2020
ICaSNg:
Post and to Delete soon.
================

All the best.

Kindly see listed below detailed requirements for the Irish Study permit for 2020 session * Any new updates will be related to you in future correspondence
================================================================================================

· Visa application costs #28,950 for single entry. As a student, it's advised to apply for single entry* Visa from Nigeria; this is only issued for 3-6 months depending on when your school is resuming and impacts of Covid19 on each University teaching mode, as you are expected to get your Irish Residence permit in Ireland which will be a 12 months visa / visa covering the duration of your program.

· VAC service fee of #27,800 and bank charges of #105 which will be paid online at the point of scheduling an appointment for biometrics and documents submission. See the link for scheduling an appointment https://online.vfsglobal.com/Global-Appointment/ or https://www.vfsglobal-ie-ng.com/

· The application centre also sells an approved prepaid postal envelope which is what will be used to send your approved visa, passport and supporting documents you submitted (This is included in the fees paid at the point of scheduling an appointment with the vfs)

· Visa category is long stay D.

· Thereafter you will be required to register when you get to Ireland for your IRP - Irish Residence Permit Card which costs about 300 euros. ******

· Total visa fee as of July 2020: #57,000 (including the amount paid at the point of booking an appointment online) *** (Please ensure you go with a functional ATM Card as cash payments are not encouraged to contain spread of Covid19. You should have at least #50,000 in such an account aside from the amount paid at the point of booking an appointment with the vfs office to avoid being stranded should other costs arise).

Kindly prepare the following as they are very important : (Please note that all originals of each of these documents and two (2) coloured copies of each original document are required for submission. In addition, you are expected to do an extra coloured copy of your current passport data page - All original copies of credentials will be posted back with your passport through UPS/ Scanned to the Irish visa office in Dublin)

CV * Details on your CV should correspond with information to be provided on the online application.
Valid passport*
Birth Certificate*
4 passport photographs
0-level certificate*
BSc Transcripts & Certificate*
NYSC/Exemption Certificate
Employment / Job reference letter * As situation may apply and must correspond with CV and bank statements (Monthly pay) exceptions to voluntary roles
Payslips for 3-6 months *
Personal / Salary Bank statement 6 months *
· Tuition Fees paid – Proof of where the payment came from (Payee's bank statement & Proof of employment)

Initial Offer letter*
Revised offer letter -if awarded discount or scholarship/ confirmed receipt of payment from your university*
Statement of purpose for visa application *
Telex - Bank confirmation of payment
Bank account statement where tuition was paid
English test results *
medical insurance * Kindly buy Medicover standard via studyandprotect.com
Hostel reservation* Temporary Hostel reservation for 14 days can be done on www.booking.com
Irish visa questionnaire*(kindly find attached)
Irish online questionnaire * https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/AVATS/OnlineHome.aspx
Photocopies of all previous passports *
Copies of any previous visa refusals*
Proof of funds: Statement of Account for 6 months *** Please note that statement of account from thrift or loan office or micro-finance is not acceptable.
Please note that any huge sum of money /lump sum should be explained in detail in your Statement of purpose letter and Sponsor's covering letter for the visa app.

If Sponsor/ Student is self Employed, the following will be required:

Original copy of CAC certificate
Director's page of CAC registration
Letter from Company's lawyer attesting to support or decision made by the CEO / Banker's attestation regarding sponsor's account being used (If company has more than 1 director)
Trading records of the company e.g receipts , tax, invoices
Other requirements apply , but we will clarify on that later.

If Sponsor is in a paid Employment, the following will be required:

Legal proof of relationship to Student e.g birth certificate
legal residence permit in Countries outside Nigeria
Proof of Employment e.g Employment reference, Payslips, Tax clearance
6 months Salary account statement * All huge sum above monthly salary needs to be explained in Sponsorship letter given to the student
1-3 months Bank statements of where Tuition fee was paid if different from salary account
Proof of fund @ above $11,000 or its equivalent *
Sponsorship letter
Other requirements apply , but we will clarify on that later.

IF Student is married, the following additional documents will be required:

Marriage Certificate
Spouse id
Children birth certificate
Spouse proof of Employment
Proof of Tenancy agreement / Proof of home ownership
Spouse 3- 6 months payslips/ Bank statement with enough funds

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Cheers.

We are also meant to submit 2 coloured copies of all the pages of both current and previous passports, not just the pages with visa stamps.

@senitop am I right?

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by senitop(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yes correct.
Even If you have 3 Int’l passports, make two colored copy of all 32 pages of each of the passports.

Gladitor01:

We are also meant to submit 2 coloured copies of all the pages of both current and previous passports, not just the pages with visa stamps.

@senitop am I right?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SameeD96: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
@ICaSng, please your response will be very much appreciated.
Do you have any information/updates about appeals decisions? Thank you.

If anybody else has any updates about appeals, please your input will be very appreciated.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
SameeD96:
@ICaSng, please your response will be very much appreciated.
Do you have any information/updates about appeals decisions? Thank you.

If anybody else has any updates about appeals, please your input will be very appreciated.

Kindly send them an email via visamail@justice.ie and copy AbujaEmbassy@dfa.ie

All the best
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SameeD96: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Okay, thank you very much.
ICaSNg:

All the best
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnsonolumide: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
I have been trying to book an appointment date but there is no date available.. what do you avise I do please ?
ICaSNg:

All the best
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abelorode: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
senitop:
Yes correct.
Even If you have 3 Int’l passports, make two colored copy of all 32 pages of each of the passports.

Hello, what’s the point in making colored copies of the passport pages when the passport itself can be submitted? Just want to be sure
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
johnsonolumide:
I have been trying to book an appointment date but there is no date available.. what do you avise I do please ?

Kindly keep checking ; They are still rectifying the websites to provide more appointment slots.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
abelorode:

Hello, what’s the point in making colored copies of the passport pages when the passport itself can be submitted? Just want to be sure

The point is they certainly won't accept black and white copies and that will cost you #20000 to #40000 when you get to the VFS office.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Unclenene: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
ICaSNg:

The point is they certainly won't accept black and white copies and that will cost you #20000 to #40000 when you get to the VFS office.

Yes, noted but the question is both original passports are submitted already so, why the photocopy again needed? I have a 64 pages and 32 pages so i am looking at 96 pages of photocopies? isn't that too much?

Thank you for your support.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abelorode: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
ICaSNg:

That's a lot of money. Thank you for this. I made B&W copies of all documents at hand initially, now I have to make colored photocopies.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
abelorode:

That's a lot of money. Thank you for this. I made B&W copies of all documents at hand initially, now I have to make colored photocopies.
Same here o
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Skymoore1004: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
People of God, please is there a thread for Ireland Visit Visa? I have read few pages on this one but it seems like it’s only for study.

Kindly share a link if there’s one please.
Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hello ma,

Can statement of result be accepted in lieu certificate?

Secondly, if for example an English test expires just about a month before applying for the visa, can that fly or it'd be advisable to sit for another English test?
ICaSNg:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnsonolumide: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2020
Thank you
ICaSNg:

Kindly keep checking ; They are still rectifying the websites to provide more appointment slots.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 09, 2020
@Preye21,
Have you been able to book an appointment?
Preye21:

Same here o
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 3:09am On Jul 09, 2020
DammyDurst:
Hello ma,

Can statement of result be accepted in lieu certificate?

Secondly, if for example an English test expires just about a month before applying for the visa, can that fly or it'd be advisable to sit for another English test?

Get a covering letter from your university on why your certificate is not available and confirming that you've completed your program with your grades.

If your intake is September 2020 kindly write the Duolingo
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 3:10am On Jul 09, 2020
Unclenene:

Yes, noted but the question is both original passports are submitted already so, why the photocopy again needed? I have a 64 pages and 32 pages so i am looking at 96 pages of photocopies? isn't that too much?

Thank you for your support.

You can email the Vfs and irish Embassy on why.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2020
IMustWin:
@Preye21,
Have you been able to book an appointment?
No I haven’t
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Preye21:

No I haven’t
na wa o
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2020
IMustWin:
na wa o

Lets hope, it opens up before next week

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2020
ICaSNg:

You can email the Vfs and irish Embassy on why.

Cheers

If I may add, the Embassy of Ireland has requested for the copies to be in colour. You can go ahead to submit the black and white and VFS will receive whatever you submit. However, please note that you are starting your application on a bad note. You were asked to do a process in a certain way but you are wilfully doing it your own way. This indicates you might not be willing to follow rules. You can guess what the VO's first impression will be?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.