Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,090 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (713048 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Stephanie22:
Thank you ICaSNg but i am going to UCC. Do not know how it is going to be done.

Has your visa been approved and have you received your passport back?

Right now, flights out of the country are on hold!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Stephanie22: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dwebb55:

Has your visa been approved and have you received your passport back?

Right now, flights out of the country are on hold!
Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Can those who submitted this week and last week post their experiences here so that we can all learn about the current situation at VFS?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dwebb55:
Can those who submitted this week and last week post their experiences here so that we can all learn about the current situation at VFS?
Hello!
Do I need a to book for a hostel reservation while trying to submit my application at the VFS?
Urgent please.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tundemmy(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2020
For those looking to get accommodation in Dublin close to the UCD Campuses, you can reach out to me privately. My former landlord has 2 rooms to rent out. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 1:23am On Aug 05, 2020
IMustWin:
Hello!
Do I need a to book for a hostel reservation while trying to submit my application at the VFS?
Urgent please.

Icasng would be in a better position to answer that. It is advisable to do that but the major requirements are to ensure you or your sponsor have the required funds and all lump sums to be explained. You should also take note of any educational gaps since your first degree!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Dwebb55:

Icasng would be in a better position to answer that. It is advisable to do that but the major requirements are to ensure you or your sponsor have the required funds and all lump sums to be explained. You should also take note of any educational gaps since your first degree!
Thanks so much for your response.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by christolisis: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hello and good everyone. Please I am new here. What universities in Ireland does Spring intake? I intend applying for a masters degree for Spring. Thank you in advance.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2020
christolisis:
Hello and good everyone. Please I am new here. What universities in Ireland does Spring intake? I intend applying for a masters degree for Spring. Thank you in advance.

Almost all school in Ireland have spring intake but it depends on the course your applying for....... check schools like Griffith college, Dublin business school, trinity college, national college of Ireland, UCD and the likes

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by BabajhideySammy: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Good morning, for those that submitted appeal, does the embassy also post the decision on the weekly list they upload on Sunday or how do you know when a decision has been made?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by christolisis: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2020
slimdolyin:

Almost all school in Ireland have spring intake but it depends on the course your applying for....... check schools like Griffith college, Dublin business school, trinity college, national college of Ireland, UCD and the likes
Thank you very much. I just found out that my family (husband and 3 year old daughter) would have a different Visa application and will join me in Ireland. So I might not continue with Ireland.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gladitor01: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
BabajhideySammy:
Good morning, for those that submitted appeal, does the embassy also post the decision on the weekly list they upload on Sunday or how do you know when a decision has been made?

They post decisions for both appeals and new applications on Sunday.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by BabajhideySammy: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Gladitor01:

They post decisions for both appeals and new applications on Sunday.
Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
BabajhideySammy:

Most if not all visa decisions are posted on the weekly decisions list released weekly. Appeals are definitely posted on the list. Try and check it for the last 3-4 weeks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by BabajhideySammy: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dwebb55:

Most if not all visa decisions are posted on the weekly decisions list released weekly. Appeals are definitely posted on the list. Try and check it for the last 3-4 weeks

Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by BabajhideySammy: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
If one goes for the edubond option, how much is required to be left in the sponsor’s account?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obenjamin: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
hello everyone, Pls I want to ask if test of English is much required from Nigerian student by the embassy after securing phd admission from a university in Ireland. Thank you as you clarify this
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obenjamin: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
BabajhideySammy:
If one goes for the edubond option, how much is required to be left in the sponsor’s account?

I think your sponsors account is just an added advantage since you are going for the edubond, but your sponsor should be able to show that he can cater for your living expense for subsequent years of your programme, so I think having any amount more than 7000 euro isnt bad....
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by KristinaKan: 1:47am On Aug 07, 2020
obenjamin:

I think your sponsors account is just an added advantage since you are going for the edubond, but your sponsor should be able to show that he can cater for your living expense for subsequent years of your programme, so I think having any amount more than 7000 euro isnt bad....

Please, is there a duration the money in your sponsors account should have been there before visa application is made? Also, if one is using an euro account, from how much is assumed to be a lump sum? Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 2:17am On Aug 07, 2020
obenjamin:

After paying the bond, the sponsor is required to still have enough funds to cater for themselves and their families. A fair estimate is an extra €3000 for the sponsor for upkeep!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by BabajhideySammy: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Dwebb55:

After paying the bond, the sponsor is required to still have enough funds to cater for themselves and their families. A fair estimate is an extra €3000 for the sponsor for upkeep!
Thank you very much.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by BabajhideySammy: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2020
obenjamin:

��
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ritah53: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good evening everyone.
I am new to this thread.
Please any update as regards the biometrics.
And also I forgot to include my WAEC and Telex copy of payment.
Please how do I go about it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ritah53:
Good evening everyone.
I am new to this thread.
Please any update as regards the biometrics.
And also I forgot to include my WAEC and Telex copy of payment.
Please how do I go about it.

You can send them via mail. Send them a mail first to ask for their advice though. Check the Ireland website for their contact.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ritah53: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Thank you so much.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oshiiin: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
What are the documents needed to show as proof of car sales please?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Alday: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ritah53

For degree study visa applications, proof of O'level qualification is required.

The telex copy for tuition payment isn't mandatory if the tuition receipt (if you have submitted the receipt) is already available to you.

You still have to contact the embassy or visa office though to seek advice on documents update (you can attach soft copies to the email).

Dwebb55:

You can send them via mail. Send them a mail first to ask for their advice though. Check the Ireland website for their contact.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ritah53: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
@Aldy do you mean undergraduate degree or master's degree.
I am actually going for masters and I submitted my statement of result and transcript but didn't include my WAEC
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Alday: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Any degree program, Masters inclusive.

Please send the WAEC certificate as an update to the embassy (visa office).

Clearly indicate your visa application number and type, your name, date of birth and Nationality in the mail.

Ritah53:
@Aldy do you mean undergraduate degree or master's degree.
I am actually going for masters and I submitted my statement of result and transcript but didn't include my WAEC
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ritah53: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olivesmusic: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ritah53:
Thank you

Put those documents in a brown envelope, including 2 colored photocopies of each and send it to the embassy in Abuja via a courier service.

Address the envelope to the embassy and also write your reference number (very important).
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Olivesmusic:

Put those documents in a brown envelope, including 2 colored photocopies of each and send it to the embassy in Abuja via a courier service.

Address the envelope to the embassy and also write your reference number (very important).

Please can I do same for bank statement? I submitted a bank statement from December last year. Can I send an updated one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.