Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (718314 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
dapreal:
Payslips and bank statement.
I never tot this one is needed cos I'm not Sponsoring myself. And my sponsor is a UK based doctor and I provided them all his documents

Is this necessary?
Since you're being sponsored.

What if I have a scholarship, must I provide bank statement. I am working, but not paid on a monthly basis, just if the company gets work, we get paid.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dwebb55:

Usually, proof of funds should be minimum of €7,000 + about N1,000,000 to N2,000,000 depending on monthly expenses, size of family (spouse and kids) with a clear explanation of the source of funds ( be it salary or business), analysis of lodgements made above N100k and other deposits. Do not leave anything out or assume it is not significant. One can use any online converter for the conversion to euro, but state the source and if possible add a snapshot showing the conversion rates

Many thanks for your prompt response.
It was detailed and she sends her gratitude as well.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Allzcollectionz:

Is this necessary?

What if I have a scholarship, must I provide bank statement. I am working, but not paid on a monthly basis, just if the company gets work, we get paid.

Very necessary. It’s stated on their website whether you’re sponsoring or not.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by izzita: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Philadelphia:

When you track your application, what date does it show that it was sent to Abuja office?
on the 9th
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
izzita:
on the 9th
They’re currently processing decisions for applications that got to Abuja on the 9th of June.

Check their website tomorrow by 9am for a decision on your application.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Allzcollectionz:

Is this necessary?

Irrespective, you have to state and explain everything. I believe you would have stated somewhere that you were working. If that's the case, then you have to show your salary payments, whether regular or not. You can explain why it is irregular on the explanation for your statement of account. Even over here, there are people who do get paid on when they work and I don't think it is out if place. To assume that they will not deem it necessary is wrong. Ireland VO's are picky, especially when it comes to funds. Your bank statements reveal a lot of information to them which is why they require it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
What if I am on a fully funded scholarship?
Still need bank statement. And someone was saying it was mentioned on their website, can anyone help with the link please

Dwebb55:

Irrespective, you have to state and explain everything. I believe you would have stated somewhere that you were working. If that's the case, then you have to show your salary payments, whether regular or not. You can explain why it is irregular on the explanation for your statement of account. Even over here, there are people who do get paid on when they work and I don't think it is out if place. To assume that they will not deem it necessary is wrong. Ireland VO's are picky, especially when it comes to funds. Your bank statements reveal a lot of information to them which is why they require it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Dwebb55:

Usually, proof of funds should be minimum of €7,000 + about N1,000,000 to N2,000,000 depending on monthly expenses, size of family (spouse and kids) with a clear explanation of the source of funds ( be it salary or business), analysis of lodgements made above N100k and other deposits. Do not leave anything out or assume it is not significant. One can use any online converter for the conversion to euro, but state the source and if possible add a snapshot showing the conversion rates
My aunty is the one sponsoring me but the thing is she is a pensioner..her monthly pension allowance is good and but please can anyone tell me how we about it as far providing pay slips because they don’t give them any slips to show these payments..how do we explain the source of income..She was able to save all these money as a result of her working for 26years..please how do i go about this
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2021
Oya make una go check o.
Weekly decisions have been uploaded.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Keralis: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good people
Kindly assist with the contact of a good immigration lawyer to assist with my pending Join family visa application.
Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by toyelee(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Hello Lunette, I am also going to DCU this fall too
Lunette:
Hello guys,

Please, who else is going to DCU this fall. I am and preparing to apply for visa very soon.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mmaobey: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Please ooo people going to Limerick have you found accommodation? The accommodation i got from school is very very expensive i dey find off campus accomodation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dapreal(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Is it really necessary to take documents like birth certificate and school certificate to ministry of foreign affairs for attestation after notarization. Please I need an answer cos I wanna submit my appeal letter this week.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by anotherguyonNL: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
When applying to study in Ireland, does age matter? Also do universities in Ireland accept WAEC?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Have you tried searching for accommodations on daft.ie?
Mmaobey:
Please ooo people going to Limerick have you found accommodation? The accommodation i got from school is very very expensive i dey find off campus accomodation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Attaj:
My aunty is the one sponsoring me but the thing is she is a pensioner..her monthly pension allowance is good and but please can anyone tell me how we about it as far providing pay slips because they don’t give them any slips to show these payments..how do we explain the source of income..She was able to save all these money as a result of her working for 26years..please how do i go about this

The way you explained the situation to us, endeavour to explain it to the VO, just like that. As a pensioner, she will have letter of discharge and other proof to Back her claims
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
dapreal:
Is it really necessary to take documents like birth certificate and school certificate to ministry of foreign affairs for attestation after notarization. Please I need an answer cos I wanna submit my appeal letter this week.

No you don't need to do that
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dwebb55:

The way you explained the situation to us, endeavour to explain it to the VO, just like that. As a pensioner, she will have letter of discharge and other proof to Back her claims
Okay thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lunette(f): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yaaaaaay!

I have sent you a private message Toyelee, I hope we get to connect.
toyelee:

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
dapreal:
Good day house, paid my tuition fee in full at Griffith College and I'm yet to receive an acknowledgement of payment from the school.
masters?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dapreal(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please can anyone tell me the success rate of visa appeal ? And how long is the waiting time for a decision on your appeal
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
anotherguyonNL:
When applying to study in Ireland, does age matter? Also do universities in Ireland accept WAEC?
Masters or undergraduate?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
toyelee:
You are coming to my area cheesy

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by izzita: 3:40am On Jul 22, 2021
dapreal:
Please can anyone tell me the success rate of visa appeal ? And how long is the waiting time for a decision on your appeal
8 to 16weeks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2021
Philadelphia:

Very necessary. It’s stated on their website whether you’re sponsoring or not.

The payslip for a one year internship is it needed because it wasn't given as at the time of the program. I submitted the bank statement and the appointment letter stating that it's a one year work in my application, I hope they don't ask for payslip?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by anotherguyonNL: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2021
seunny4lif:

Masters or undergraduate?

undergraduate
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2021
Sarto:

The payslip for a one year internship is it needed because it wasn't given as at the time of the program. I submitted the bank statement and the appointment letter stating that it's a one year work in my application, I hope they don't ask for payslip?

What is necessary and written on their website is the bank statement of the visa applicant (whether self-sponsoring or not).

However, payslip is not compulsory (if the company doesn’t give). But if you were paid during the internship, then it should be evidenced in your bank statement. This will suffice without the payslips.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

undergraduate
Well, the school is not the problem because people over U23 are called mature student.
Problem now are the VO in charge of visa
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nalizzzy: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good day please. How do I change my medicine insurance cover start date because the cover start September but I defer to January
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
nalizzzy:
Good day please. How do I change my medicine insurance cover start date because the cover start September but I defer to January

Yes, just send them an email with the new offer letter

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 5:44am On Jul 23, 2021
Philadelphia:

What is necessary and written on their website is the bank statement of the visa applicant (whether self-sponsoring or not).

However, payslip is not compulsory (if the company doesn’t give). But if you were paid during the internship, then it should be evidenced in your bank statement. This will suffice without the payslips.

Thank you for your response I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Keralis: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2021
@seunny4lif dotcomnamenamee and others,
Kindly assist with the contact of a good immigration lawyer to assist with my pending Join family visa application.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.