Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (719494 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mauntee: 3:35am On May 01, 2018
Please is there anyone here in Waterford Institute of Technology or aspiring to be there?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:10am On May 01, 2018
Dejoky:

Thanks. Does it mean those who have august deadline can go ahead and pay 6000 euros and apply for visa while preparing for the balance before deadline. Also, when do they send the visa support letter?

If your overall tuition fee is within the range of 11,000 to 12,500 ; Yes you can do that however, its important to have the right proof of funds and amount required in the account.
Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lanrayx: 7:36am On May 01, 2018
anyone going to NUIG September
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by omapere: 7:42pm On May 01, 2018
lanrayx:
Yes
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by liliberth: 10:00am On May 02, 2018
Good morning please I will like to know if I can still get in for September intake. I want to start my application now.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 11:46am On May 02, 2018
liliberth:
Good morning please I will like to know if I can still get in for September intake. I want to start my application now.
You are on track
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by baeAF: 11:57am On May 02, 2018
yea it is reliable, dts what i used
davalababa:
Good morning guyz, who has an idea on Ireland education bond, is it reliable? Can education bond receipt or certificate be used in place of statement of account for visa processing?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by liliberth: 12:10pm On May 02, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:
please house i applied for my study visa, its been 3 weeks exactly and no response, still scared and praying tho. my friend who applied got his in 3 weeks and his school to resume in june, we actually applied on the same day, i don't know the reason for the delay but still hopeful.

if it passes 3 weeks, what are the chances that it will be issued and again my school is resuming in september, paid tution fee full ad also had 10600pounds in my bank statement(money available since last year july).

was refused earlier on based on prior rejection from uk in 2009,2011,2012, i indicated it on first application but then didn't include 2009 , 2011 refusal letter as it was lost(did police report, sworn affidavit, sent document to uk embassy using DHL to please provide previous refusal letters) all this i included it in my new application and that of 2012.

2nd reason for denial was i didn't show my payslip or bank statement(provided payslip in new application)

3rd reason : they didn't see where the money was transferred from(provided my sister account because she paid the tuition fee, transfer receipt and sent supporting letter including her work payslip and bank statement, her british passport for me and that she is to pay tuition fee on behalf)

4th reason : no letter of sponsorship(provided letter of support from my mum(her estate document), my sisters' letter of support

little bit tensed.. cant wait for the result

Please I want to ask, did you get your visa?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 2:21pm On May 02, 2018
liliberth:

Please I want to ask, did you get your visa?

still praying

haven't received my application back and this the 4th week
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by trexxbanks(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2018
Okioghene60:

That's to say we wen neva travel yet go get big issue oo
I will resume by Sept, guyz and grls who are applying to DIT, make we jst combine go rent house ooo, atleast it would be cheaper

Ive actually thought about this tho , it would be nice to just combine rent house to ease accomodation burden if its possible. I also applied to DIT and have gotten addmission . Message me make we relate and hopefully any other person going to DIT and is interested could join too...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lanrayx: 8:15pm On May 02, 2018
omapere:
Yes
can I pm you so we could get to know each other? and also when is the health insurance due and long does the process take.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Toluwalase77(f): 8:28pm On May 02, 2018
vivianobas:
[Hi Olamide,

NCI gave me 4,000 euros scholarship.

quote author=Blessedolamide post=66634364]Hello Vivian,

Congrats on your admission to NCI. What's the value(amount) of the partial scholarship?

Hello Vivian,
Please how long did it take for NCI to get back to you after submitting your application? Did you submit ielts test scores with your application too?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by davalababa(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2018
ICaSNg:

Definitely Yes
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by davalababa(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2018
baeAF:
yea it is reliable, dts what i used
Thanks a lot, see you soon.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:25am On May 03, 2018
If

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by veramani31: 5:35am On May 03, 2018
God morning guys. Great great job to everyone here. Stayed up all night going through this thread and I'm really excited.

I have a BSC in Agricultural engineering but decided to pursue a PGD in environmental technology in Nigeria here. Will the PGD be accepted in Ireland? Also what are the job prospects for Environmental Technology in Ireland.

Lastly am I still on track for September Resumption?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:05am On May 03, 2018
veramani31:
God morning guys. Great great job to everyone here. Stayed up all night going through this thread and I'm really excited.

I have a BSC in Agricultural engineering but decided to pursue a PGD in environmental technology in Nigeria here. Will the PGD be accepted in Ireland? Also what are the job prospects for Environmental Technology in Ireland.

Definitely Yes
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by uchaay88: 9:12am On May 03, 2018
yes. I just paid the acceptance deposit. What stage are you at?
lanrayx:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 9:28am On May 03, 2018
Ireland is a good place to live and study no doubt about that but with your discipline I have an advice for you,
but the advice will only work if you are below 30 years of age....instead of spending so much money on an MSC in Ireland, why not go for a masters degree in environmental engineering in Malaysia in a school like UPM, USM u will spend less and when you graduate you can apply for visa 476 in Australia, the visa is an 18months work permit and during the 18 months if u re smart enough you will get your PR. I would have taken that route myself but for the age limitation. Just a piece of advice though. Ire o
veramani31:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by davalababa(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2018
ICaSNg:
If you are interested in Foundation degree or pre-masters program for September 2018 or Feb 2019 intake in Ireland, Ray -Manager @ DIFC will be in Sheraton Hotel ikeja this weekend and next week for instant admission offers and scholarship discounts of 1,000 - 3,000 euros.

Also, NCI admission deadline is in less than 4 weeks to secure admission offers and those who already have offers are expected to start making payments to confirm their place on programs however Michael -NCIRL Recruitment manager will also be in Lagos-(14 Bayo street, Maryland ) from 19th May,2018 .
NCI has 4,000 to 5,000 euro scholarship offers for 1st class and 2:1 graduates.

Finally, a few Institute of Technology schools are providing free accommodation to their students for the entire duration of their program i.e 1-4 years.

Cheers
Thanks for all dis info sir. I paid my tuition fee yesterday to NCI, do you have an idea d number of days or weeks it wl take CBN to confirm d payment?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:58pm On May 03, 2018
davalababa:

Thanks for all dis info sir. I paid my tuition fee yesterday to NCI, do you have an idea d number of days or weeks it wl take CBN to confirm d payment?

48-72 working hours.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by davalababa(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2018
ICaSNg:

48-72 working hours.

OK... Thanks á lot bro, u are d best.
Sir, could you please send me d statement of purpose template/draft in oda to know what to write.
Here is my email (davala2012@yahoo.com)
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 5:12pm On May 03, 2018
davalababa:

OK... Thanks á lot bro, u are d best.
Sir, could you please send me d statement of purpose template/draft in oda to know what to write.
Here is my email (davala2012@yahoo.com)
@ICASNG no be bro o. Lolxx

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:30pm On May 03, 2018
Blessedolamide:

Lmao
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by davalababa(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2018
Blessedolamide:

Eeyaah... Noted
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by shevydinho(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2018
davalababa:

did u pay to ncir bank account directly or u used paytostudy.also, I noticed that the exchange rate of paytostudy is a rip off
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChuksEbube: 7:32pm On May 03, 2018
Greetings everyone, please I'd like to know if there's any school in Ireland that I can do an undergraduate program, without having to pay tuition deposit before applying for visa.
This is due to the fact that my sponsor is skeptical whether they would refund if denied visa.
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by davalababa(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2018
shevydinho:

did u pay to ncir bank account directly or u used paytostudy.also, I noticed that the exchange rate of paytostudy is a rip off

I paid to dia account details sent to me.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:08pm On May 03, 2018
ChuksEbube:
Greetings everyone, please I'd like to know if there's any school in Ireland that I can do an undergraduate program, without having to pay tuition deposit before applying for visa.
This is due to the fact that my sponsor is skeptical whether they would refund if denied visa.
Thanks

Kindly visit US thread.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vivianobas: 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
Hello Tolu,

NCI referred me to one of their agent in Nigeria. They confirmed they don't accept direct applications.

And yes I included IELTS result in my initial application. If you are interested I can give you contact of the agent the school referred me to. You don't pay a dime as the school pays the agent.

Send me a prompt and I will send you his number. You will get your offer in 5 days maximum if you have all the documents.

Hope this helps.
Toluwalase77:

Hello Vivian,
Please how long did it take for NCI to get back to you after submitting your application? Did you submit ielts test scores with your application too?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by omapere: 11:40pm On May 03, 2018
lanrayx:

can I pm you so we could get to know each other? and
also when is the health insurance due and long does the process take.

Yea, sure you can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.