Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (717531 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floyd45(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
ICaSNg:

Banks require a return ticket before they can sell FX and I think max amount is 4000 USD so weigh out cost implications of a return ticket well. Futhermore, if you don't intend using the return ticket make sure the ticket is refundable.

Thank you for this update.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yasiin: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Thanks Lunette.

I will look into it this coming week.

My documents are coming together gradually.

Lunette:
It's fine Yasiin,
Sorry for the late response, just seeing this.

Well, I personally funded my Barter account, then funded my Dollar card with $200, I had about $9 left when I was done making payments.

So my naira account was not directly charged. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floyd45(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Anyone in Cork that has shared accommodation available. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
juniior:

Thanks for this information. Why applying for the visa did you include any other financial document apart from the education bond? Did you include bank statement with big money?

Yes to all with complete explanation of any lump sum N100k and above, for me and my sponsor

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SadiqAAbba: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Interested too if someone has it available

Floyd45:
Anyone in Cork that has shared accommodation available. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jolowizzy11(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Any one going to Dorset here ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dwebb55:

Yes to all with complete explanation of any lump sum N100k and above, for me and my sponsor

Did you explain with receipt of payment attached for all transactions you received in your statement of account from 100k or just ordinary explanation in the letter?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Sarto:

Did you explain with receipt of payment attached for all transactions you received in your statement of account from 100k or just ordinary explanation in the letter?

Not all the transactions will have receipts. But you still have to explain them once they are N100k and above. For the ones that have receipts, explain them and attach the receipts. For the rest, the explanation will suffice
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Dwebb55:

Not all the transactions will have receipts. But you still have to explain them once they are N100k and above. For the ones that have receipts, explain them and attach the receipts. For the rest, the explanation will suffice

Okay bro thanks for the response.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DEBBEQ2309: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2021
PLEASE HOUSE I JUST GOT A VISA BAN FOR MY STUDENT VISA FOR SUBMITTING A FALSE DOCUMENT, PLEASE WILL I GET MY REFUND FROM THE SCHOOL, I'M SO WORRIED, PLEASE HELP

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2021
DEBBEQ2309:
PLEASE HOUSE I JUST GOT A VISA BAN FOR MY STUDENT VISA FOR SUBMITTING A FALSE DOCUMENT, PLEASE WILL I GET MY REFUND FROM THE SCHOOL, I'M SO WORRIED, PLEASE HELP

What are the documents you submitted that got you banned?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
DEBBEQ2309:
what document?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Joymusa: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
DEBBEQ2309:
yes you will be refunded. The school will send you a refund form to fill. And attach the refusal letter
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Skiller2421: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Hey everyone I need a Clarification was initially refused Irish study visa but was given the option of appeal which I have since done. Yesterday I got a mail saying "A decision has been made please arrange a courier service to pick up your documents as soon as possible"
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Skiller2421: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=ICaSNg post=104987564]
Good Morning,I need some clarification,i was initially refused Irish study visa but was given the option of appeal which I have since done and submitted,yesterday I received an email from them saying "A decision has been made please arrange with a courier service to pick your documents as soon as possible".What does it mean?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=Skiller2421 post=105154877][/quote]was your package delivered to you??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Skiller2421:
Hey everyone I need a Clarification was initially refused Irish study visa but was given the option of appeal which I have since done. Yesterday I got a mail saying "A decision has been made please arrange a courier service to pick up your documents as soon as possible"
was your package delivered to you?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 4:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Skiller2421:

Go to any courier service office and arrange for them to go to the embassy and pick up the documents for you.

Please how long did it take for them to reply you that on your appeal?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Skiller2421: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Sarto:

16 days...

Go to any courier service office and arrange for them to go to the embassy and pick up the documents for you.

Please how long did it take for them to reply you that on your appeal?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Skiller2421: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=Skiller2421 .my appeal was received on the 9th of August and was sent a mail on the 23rd August that a decision has been made,so roughly 2weeks 2days
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dapreal(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Mehn you're so lucky,
Still no decision made on my appeal yet and it got to Abuja on 4th of this month.
Skiller2421:
[quote author=Skiller2421 .my appeal was received on the 9th of August and was sent a mail on the 23rd August that a decision has been made,so roughly 2weeks 2days
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
ICaSNg:

Send as an email- Apologise it was unintentionally omitted . Quote your online app number as reference

email is : AbujaVisaOffice@dfa.ie

We actually offer free visa guidance for most schools to prevent such errors

Thanks, I messaged them and I got acknowledgment of the message received within 24 hours, hope no other thing i need to do?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by GodIsGreat21: 2:09am On Aug 27, 2021
I have been a silent follower of this thread and I must say that all the information anyone needs regarding Irish study is here! I applied for visa second week of July and by God's grace my visa was approved recently. Please if you are new to this thread, plan to read through from page 1 to the current page. It may appear stressful, but I tell you, it contains a lot of credible information as regards how to go about your application. So make out time to look through this thread as I feel every possible question has been covered.

I want to also mention that it is important one learns to be proactive about his/her application. If you have applied, don't wait for notification by email, call or sms before you begin checking the status of your application online. Weekly decisions are released every month here: https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/nigeria/our-services/visas/weeklydecisionreports and sometimes you may not even get an email or phone call when your visa is out. So it is your duty to monitor and know when it is released and work towards getting your documents back.

For those applying for visa, please ensure you have every document mentioned for your visa type in hand. And make extra two copies of each. Also arrange them in order to avoid confusion when submitting. I was fortunate to have one of the staff at the VFs office help me, it was a lot of documents to handle at once, so better arrange them separately before going as some of them don't have patience to wait once it's your turn. Also include as much certifications or awards as you can as supporting documents in your application. Other information as regards what to submit on this thread are true. But still check this site: https://www.irishimmigration.ie/coming-to-study-in-ireland/what-are-my-study-visa-options/how-to-apply-for-long-term-study-visa/ . And please don't lie in your application. Best bet to be honest!

Above all else, after submitting last month, it was prayer season. Prayers work! Pray about it to the God you believe in.

I want to specially thank ICasNg and every other person who has made useful contributions to this thread. God bless you all and please say a prayer for me as I begin this next phase of my life. I wish everyone still applying or expecting a decision success in their endeavors!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Reader2021: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2021
GodIsGreat21:
I have been a silent follower of this thread and I must say that all the information anyone needs regarding Irish study is here! I applied for visa second week of July and by God's grace my visa was approved recently. Please if you are new to this thread, plan to read through from page 1 to the current page. It may appear stressful, but I tell you, it contains a lot of credible information as regards how to go about your application. So make out time to look through this thread as I feel every possible question has been covered.

I want to also mention that it is important one learns to be proactive about his/her application. If you have applied, don't wait for notification by email, call or sms before you begin checking the status of your application online. Weekly decisions are released every month here: https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/nigeria/our-services/visas/weeklydecisionreports and sometimes you may not even get an email or phone call when your visa is out. So it is your duty to monitor and know when it is released and work towards getting your documents back.

For those applying for visa, please ensure you have every document mentioned for your visa type in hand. And make extra two copies of each. Also arrange them in order to avoid confusion when submitting. I was fortunate to have one of the staff at the VFs office help me, it was a lot of documents to handle at once, so better arrange them separately before going as some of them don't have patience to wait once it's your turn. Also include as much certifications or awards as you can as supporting documents in your application. Other information as regards what to submit on this thread are true. But still check this site: https://www.irishimmigration.ie/coming-to-study-in-ireland/what-are-my-study-visa-options/how-to-apply-for-long-term-study-visa/ . And please don't lie in your application. Best bet to be honest!

Above all else, after submitting last month, it was prayer season. Prayers work! Pray about it to the God you believe in.

I want to specially thank ICasNg and every other person who has made useful contributions to this thread. God bless you all and please say a prayer for me as I begin this next phase of my life. I wish everyone still applying or expecting a decision success in their endeavors!

Congrats and best of luck going forward. When did you submit?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Skiller2421: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Have u checked the weekly decision report on their website ur application no might be dia or better send them a mail and wait for their response.Good luck
dapreal:
Mehn you're so lucky,
Still no decision made on my appeal yet and it got to Abuja on 4th of this month.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Strydermanz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good evening guys, I want to confirm if it compulsory to be vaccinated before entering Ireland ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 16inchdick: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2021
GodIsGreat21:

What was the total cost of implication before you got your visa. Everything tuition inclusive

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.