Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (719742 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
ICaSNg:

Both people involved are sponsors - all docs required of sponsors must be presented by both parties

Please does Irish Embassy request for international passport if an appeal has been rejected?

I just got an email from then, they didn't say if it was approved or rejected, but they said I should send my passport to the embassy along side a return return courier bag.

Please, is it good news?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
juniior:

Please does Irish Embassy request for international passport if an appeal has been rejected?

I just got an email from then, they didn't say if it was approved or rejected, but they said I should send my passport to the embassy along side a return return courier bag.

Please, is it good news?

Congrats visa has been approved.

7 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Markopolo123: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Single and double room for rent in lucan 500 and 400 respectively dm if interested...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floyd45(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2021
@Othniels
Please kindly check your DM. I have a few questions about accommodation in Cork. Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
juniior:

Please, is it good news?

I feel its a good news, how long did this appeal take you to get a decision?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2021
NEROSKY:

I feel its a good news, how long did this appeal take you to get a decision?

4 weeks exactly (2nd September to 29 September)
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
juniior:

4 weeks exactly (2nd September to 29 September)

Great, Hopefully it becomes positive as predicted.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Christeety: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
ICaSNg:

Both people involved are sponsors - all docs required of sponsors must be presented by both parties

Hi. A friend of mine got refused. Pls I need your help on how to go about the appeal process. How can I reach you please.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Christeety:

Hi. A friend of mine got refused. Pls I need your help on how to go about the appeal process. How can I reach you please.

Thanks

Through BIO. Cheers

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Godblesmyhustle:
Looking for a room around DCU axis..Dublin 9 and nearby axis..budget is 450 to 500 euros..pls hit me up if you have a good deal...help

seunny4lif:

Check Facebook
If you are attending DCU then look around D1 also
Swords
Santy
Summer hill
Mind you D9 is a big area which contains good and mad side

Do not make any payment until you have physically gone to see the space yourself and you have ascertained that you are dealing with the right agent or landlord.
Renting scam is very real in Dublin especially when you rely on Facebook adverts.

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by JejeIsLife: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Good everyone, I hope all is fine please I will be starting my Irish student visa and I will need a guide, I know it is required of me to read previous post from the past but I am a working class person and it not that easy and it not that I am lazy but the nature 9f my job takes all my time.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2021
JejeIsLife:
Good everyone, I hope all is fine please I will be starting my Irish student visa and I will need a guide, I know it is required of me to read previous post from the past but I am a working class person and it not that easy and it not that I am lazy but the nature 9f my job takes all my time.

I understand fully the demands of working in Nigeria. However, I'll advise that you take put 30 minutes daily to read and understand what you intend to commit millions of Naira into. The knowledge will come in handy and 30 minutes daily will allow you go through at least 10 pages everyday. In a week, you should have a good idea about how you should proceed.

Again, some people are scammers and reading may point them out. Finally, if you want to hand it over to someone, then iCAS is your best option and her link is in her bio

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by michealekene(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Iamdoyin:
Hello would like to know if I’ll need to take a test after getting all my COVID shots more than two weeks ago and would like to know if there’s anyone currently schooling in Dublin business school.

Please how much did you pay for medical insurance at Studyandprotect.com and what is the duration period?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by michealekene(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Pls someone help with the link for standard plan
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by michealekene(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Alday:
Google

'StudyandProtect Student Medicover Standard'

It will cost about €150 or so for 1 year coverage policy starting from your resumption date.

Use a valid email address as your policy statement and cover summary will be sent to your mailbox after a successful card payment (can still be reprinted from the portal).

Print the cover summary as evidence of health insurance cover for your application.

Pls anyone has a direct link to this standard plan?? I'm only seeing premium plan which is about 680 euros

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by izzita: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Goodday. Is it available to put my tailoring certificate. Because I learnt tailoring 0ne year before I got a job
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2021
izzita:
Goodday. Is it available to put my tailoring certificate. Because I learnt tailoring 0ne year before I got a job

Yes oh, very vital. Every gap must be accounted for, with proof.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by michealekene(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
michealekene:

Pls anyone has a direct link to this standard plan?? I'm only seeing premium plan which is about 680 euros

Someone who has been through this should pls reply urgently please!!. I can no longer see 150 euros but 685 euros based on premium plans at studyandprotect.com
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Alday: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Why not contact Studyandprotect directly? I'm not aware of the current student standard cover rate.
michealekene:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
michealekene:

Someone who has been through this should pls reply urgently please!!. I can no longer see 150 euros but 685 euros based on premium plans at studyandprotect.com

You're making mistakes somewhere, send them a mail with screenshot evidence, you'll get feedback soon.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please house, i want to appeal and my school resumed today, is it possible? What do i need to know before appealing, other than tackling the reason for refusal and evidence to backup my claims if need be. Again i didn't get my bank statement back, do i need to print another in the appeal?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
NEROSKY:
Please house, i want to appeal and my school resumed today, is it possible? What do i need to know before appealing, other than tackling the reason for refusal and evidence to backup my claims if need be. Again i didn't get my bank statement back, do i need to print another in the appeal?

Get a letter from your school confirming you can start lectures virtually.

If that can't be provided, confirm with the school if you can get an offer for Jan 2022 and use that to appeal.

Yes new bank statement may be required depending on what the reasons for the refusal were.

All the best
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Can you state the reason(s) for the refusal? If you can do this people will be able to guide you properly. If you can't just stick to the advice given to you by @Icasng. All the best.
NEROSKY:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rock247(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
KingAviii:
Anyone coming to Limerick? Getting accommodation is a big problem. I think we should all find a way to connect.

I'm in Limerick, sent you an email.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2021
ICaSNg:
Within the last 1 month, there have been reports of students getting visa Bans.

Examples include but not limited to the following circumstances:

The 1st Applicant conveniently forgot to declare she had a previous Irish refusal and 3 UK refusals not only that, the visa office was unable to verify the Bank statement they provided .

The 2nd applicant on the other hand presented fake/ unverifiable Business registration documents as proof of their sponsors employment and also an unverifiable bank statement.

Lessons to students/ potential Ireland �� applicants:
Try as much as possible to present genuine documents in support of your application. Do not assume the visa office or Embassy won't verify, you cannot be smarter than technology and trained officials.

Henceforth, we @icastravels will try as much as possible to verify all financial documents of both the main applicant and sponsor before even accepting to work with you on either your admissions or visa processing.

This is a very sad development but then #wemove.

Cheers

Subject to my last post above, Please let me know which of the following schools you would want to speak to at the virtual session which most likely will hold on Thursday 28th of October or Tuesday 2nd November by filling this google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdI3xP2sronfg3VMjNKVXLCHO8z-6q_pod2QxPD_hkLvuS6UQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

The virtual session is organised so you can ask the International school Representatives questions on admission requirements, visa requirements and more importantly even speak to fellow NAIRALANDERS currently studying or living in Ireland on life and job prospects in the REPUBLIC OF IRELAND * This is strictly an Irish thread for those intending to study in ireland, please do not come with questions on the UK (Ireland ain't part of the UK), Ukraine etc. Also, this is not the meeting to ask about processing work permit from Nigeria ; this is strictly for Studies leading to work permit or settling in Ireland.

The schools listed on the form are:

NCI
Griffith College
DBS
LIT
DCU
DKIT
UCC
ULimerick
TUDublin

Cheers

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Surgical89: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello house please, if refused based on financial reason can someone add money to the account prior to appeal?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lala240000: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2021
Hello everyone, good day. Urgent question that needs an urgent answer! A friend of mine got admission to study in Dublin for February 2022, he’s about to commit by paying tuition but he’s concerned and would like to know if there will be a drug test in the later stages as he smokes marijuana. Please help with answers! Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2021
Lala240000:
Hello everyone, good day. Urgent question that needs an urgent answer! A friend of mine got admission to study in Dublin for February 2022, he’s about to commit by paying tuition but he’s concerned and would like to know if there will be a drug test in the later stages as he smokes marijuana. Please help with answers! Thanks

At the moment, Ireland does not conduct medical test on students.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lala240000: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2021
ICaSNg:

Thank you so much for the prompt response.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seyifrenzy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good afternoon sirs and mas. I greet everybody.

I'm a medical doctor working in a federal hospital.

I have good money in my account and I'm married. I have someone who is ready to invite me from Dublin.

How easy is it getting a visit visa to Ireland?

Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
seyifrenzy:
Good afternoon sirs and mas. I greet everybody.

I'm a medical doctor working in a federal hospital.

I have good money in my account and I'm married. I have someone who is ready to invite me from Dublin.

How easy is it getting a visit visa to Ireland?

Thank you.

Important things to note:

The person inviting you; what is their status in Ireland, how did they get that status and what is their standing with the garda office ?

The funds you have, do you have solid proof for all funds and are the funds enough to fund the travel plans and more than enough for the family while away and when you return ?

How strong is your proof of ties to Nigeria?

How strong or genuine is your travelling intentions?

Once you can satisfy all these correctly then you should be alright.

All the best

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamdoyin: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Markopolo123:
Single and double room for rent in lucan 500 and 400 respectively dm if interested...
I just sent a dm

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.