Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (719627 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 1760: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
yes, make copies of all documents

Marykelly:
Hi everyone please are we to submit our original credentials for visa application?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pufframmy: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
that cool

thanks

nalizzzy:

Thanks
Bsc
Cv
Transcript
Wace
Scan passport pages
Old and new passport
My bank statement
Reference letter from my bank
Internship letter
Past employment letter
Present employment letter
Tailoring certificates
Personal statement to explain gap in education
Birth cerf
Medical
Hotel accommodations
Offer letter(NCI)
I paid full tuition
Receipt of fees
Telex from the bank
Application letter
Nysc
Sponsor mother
I d card (National ID card ) must show signature
Employment letter
Last Promotional letter
Retirement letter
Pension pay slip
Sponsorship letter
Marriage cerf
Bank statement
Ref letter from bank
Power of attorney for landed documents
3 Canada refusal letters
Certificate of duolingo English test
Evidence of lump sum like receipts for tenants

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lulu124: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hi everyone,

My visa was denied with the option to appeal and i'm about doing that. One of the reasons is "no ties in Nigeria" and truly i have nothing bringing me back to naija but i had to find , so my question is will my uncle offering me a job in his law firm for when i'm done with school convince them? Thanks.

URGENT PLEASE!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Marykelly: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hi everyone please for the bank statements are the ones generated via the bank’s application acceptable? And must they be accompanied by a bank reference?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dexter094: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lulu124:
Hi everyone,

My visa was denied with the option to appeal and i'm about doing that. One of the reasons is "no ties in Nigeria" and truly i have nothing bringing me back to naija but i had to find , so my question is will my uncle offering me a job in his law firm for when i'm done with school convince them? Thanks.

URGENT PLEASE!

if your uncle can provide you a letter/statement indicating that a job will be offered to you..then go for it and re-apply..you need to prove to them that you will go back to ur country

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Geezle(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lulu124:
Hi everyone,

URGENT PLEASE!

Try going through this if you can figure out one or 2 things that you can use to back up your ties to Nigeria. It has to have solid back up so think critically.

https://www.boundless.com/blog/proving-strong-ties-b-1-b-2-visitor-visa/

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Geezle(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Marykelly:
Hi everyone please for the bank statements are the ones generated via the bank’s application acceptable? And must they be accompanied by a bank reference?

I believe the bank statements have to be stamped by the bank - I think it is only Fidelity Bank that provides an electronic stamped statement.

I do not believe Ireland requires a bank reference for their statements.

Please if you can, do and attach a spreadsheet that clearly explains amounts from 200k and above (credit and debit) on your account...it is very important.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Fantachapman(m): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Please is there a programme or system for Irish Universities to admit (for continuation of studies) an undergrad student from Nigeria who is half way through studies and performing well cgpa-wise? Or would the student have to start afresh from freshman year?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lulu124: 1:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Okay, thanks for the help
Dexter094:

if your uncle can provide you a letter/statement indicating that a job will be offered to you..then go for it and re-apply..you need to prove to them that you will go back to ur country
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nalizzzy: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2021
lyme:
?

[ Congratulations! Please how did you pay your fees?was it with Form A?if so,what exchange rate was used?
Thanks. Yes I used Form A. Then it was N503 to € 1
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamajala: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2021
SCAM ALERT!!! Olu Micheal of Forbes Global Project, is a renowned Criminal, Fraudster and a Scammer disguising as a travel agent, he collects money from people, use it to produce yoruba movies, and promise to pay back by giving you a fake cheque. This is his number 08038877721

https://www.nairaland.com/6875452/scammer-olu-micheal-forbes-global

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Fantachapman:
Please is there a programme or system for Irish Universities to admit (for continuation of studies) an undergrad student from Nigeria who is half way through studies and performing well cgpa-wise? Or would the student have to start afresh from freshman year?

Yes, try Institutes of techs
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Marykelly: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thank you. Gtbank provides an electronic stamped document too.
Geezle:

I believe the bank statements have to be stamped by the bank - I think it is only Fidelity Bank that provides an electronic stamped statement.

I do not believe Ireland requires a bank reference for their statements.

Please if you can, do and attach a spreadsheet that clearly explains amounts from 200k and above (credit and debit) on your account...it is very important.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Marykelly: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hi please for study visa while completing the online application form should the contact, host or reference be the school?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Samuelsontom: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Omo I don't know what this irish embassy visa officer always smoke, I got more than 7000euro in my account and they still refuse my application because of finances and state that I may rely on public Funds and may over stay , pls who else have ever experience this from the embassy and now I have to wait till next year ,but my fear now is that I don't want any fuckup from this ppl next year and I don't know how to go about it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ebelehazel: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Hi dublin thread,

I want to know, how can one get a job in dublin with certificate courses from nigeria.

Waiting patiently for a reply soon.

� thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ebelehazel: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Hi,

please i will like to know how you applied for the job, as I also want to apply too.

Thanks

majorbravo:
Please is there a thread for Nigerians working In Ireland? Or planning to move to Ireland for Work? I need one ASAP. This is urgent as I got a job offer from there and have literarily zero time to engage in the relocation research.

Or if you know about the process please contact me:

Information required:
Work Permit requirements/process
Work Visa requirements/process
Travel, Settlement and Rent
Cost of Living
Life in Ireland (Quality of life for Nigerians among others).
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nitemi006(f): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
You could use that tentatively for the visa application I think. When filling mine, my school administrator and the international body told me to use their signature address and contact but you need a permanent address to enter Ireland...

Marykelly:
Hi please for study visa while completing the online application form should the contact, host or reference be the school?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Marykelly: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks. I need to have my accommodation sorted before applying for visa?
nitemi006:
You could use that tentatively for the visa application I think. When filling mine, my school administrator and the international body told me to use their signature address and contact but you need a permanent address to enter Ireland...

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 8BitGee(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lukedge4:
My wife has critical scheme thou , some of her colleague that’s the same critical scheme submitted their application and now it’s more than 10 months. Our own is just 3 months.
Have sent mails to her embassy , all what they reply is that my application is pending
What can I do please

Hi Lukedge4, as I mentioned before, I'm also in the Join family loop with my wife so I'll please like to contact you. Kindly reach out to me through my profile as I'm unable to email you at the moment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by majorbravo: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ebelehazel:
Hi,

please i will like to know how you applied for the job, as I also want to apply too.

Thanks

I just bumped into the advert when I searched via google and applied via email directly to the company (that’s what they recommended). Was subsequently invited to virtual interview and got called up for a second interview where I was presented with an offer. That’s all.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Samuelsontom:
Omo I don't know what this irish embassy visa officer always smoke, I got more than 7000euro in my account and they still refuse my application because of finances and state that I may rely on public Funds and may over stay , pls who else have ever experience this from the embassy and now I have to wait till next year ,but my fear now is that I don't want any fuckup from this ppl next year and I don't know how to go about it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's nothing to worry about bro, I was in similar situation 2 years ago
What you need to do is to pay for Education bond if you can and have at least 2 million transferred to you by your sponsor and mind you your sponsor should have at least 1.5m left after the transfer and you must explain all transactions. If you can do this you and home and dry. Defer till September 2022, take your time and sort everything out. All the best.
Samuelsontom:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nitemi006(f): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
You need to eventually have a real location...if you use your school, I'm not sure you can live there so they need to be sure you ain't sleeping on the sleep of Ireland.
Book hotel or Airbnb after.

Marykelly:
Thanks. I need to have my accommodation sorted before applying for visa?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ebelehazel: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ok thanks for the info

majorbravo:

I just bumped into the advert when I searched via google and applied via email directly to the company (that’s what they recommended). Was subsequently invited to virtual interview and got called up for a second interview where I was presented with an offer. That’s all.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Geezle(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
You don't need to have accommodation before the visa app...or is that a new requirement?

nitemi006:
You need to eventually have a real location...if you use your school, I'm not sure you can live there so they need to be sure you ain't sleeping on the sleep of Ireland.
Book hotel or Airbnb after.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Geezle(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
You need to clearly detail the funds in your account available to you as at the date of your appeal.

Funds before payment of fees and funds after fees.

You have to clearly show you have both your fees and your living expenses (min of €10k) sorted.

I was refused as well but sorted it out with a good appeal letter.

Good luck

Samuelsontom:

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nitemi006(f): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Not for visa application
Geezle:
You don't need to have accommodation before the visa app...or is that a new requirement?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Eselua: 4:15am On Dec 04, 2021
majorbravo:

Can you please give someone the link to the job?

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.