Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (718974 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sim2003: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Megatro:

Yes I paid through transfermate

How fast is it? Can I use my naija debit card? Have u written English test? Bro, can we connect? I need guidance because I just got the admission
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Despite buying Edubond you'll still need to submit your sponsor's account statement and also your own account statement as well. Furthermore, all transactions both debit and credit above 100k needs to be well explained.
Don't forget to include all other documents from your sponsor and it's very important that you show ties between you and your sponsor. Cheers
engrrozay:
Greetings everyone,

Please ive bought an education bond for my visa application. Do i need to show the sponsors account statement, explain the funds and other sponsors documentation during the visa application? Ill be glad if someone who used this can help out. thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
For me though, I didn't show my sponsor's bank statement.
I only showed my sponsor's payslip to show that after paying my fees, she can still take care of herself.
If you can add the bank statement, you can but I don't think its necessary going by the rules.

It's important as @princeadex04 mentioned to show a strong link between you and sponsor.
Princeadex04:
Despite buying Edubond you'll still need to submit your sponsor's account statement and also your own account statement as well. Furthermore, all transactions both debit and credit above 100k needs to be well explained.
Don't forget to include all other documents from your sponsor and it's very important that you show ties between you and your sponsor. Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Police clearance certificate is done online now.
Once you pay online, you will still need someone to walk the work for you to print it out.
https://possap.gov.ng
Reach out to me via email if you have not done this

johnsurvive:
Afternoon, pls I urgently need police clearance from alagbon Lagos, can anyone pls give me contact of who can help me get this . Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
I am not sure about this but you can definitely reach out to a school of your choice
mrLj:
can i do a masters with a hnd ireland?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you go by this link, I think HND is likely considered level 8 in Ireland which means, you can apply for masters but you can send an email to the international office of several schools, they will respond with information
https://www.qqi.ie/what-we-do/the-qualifications-system/national-framework-of-qualifications
quote author=bigmills post=114491871]I am not sure about this but you can definitely reach out to a school of your choice
[/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SirKingpin: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Ok
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2022
sim2003:

Thanks so much. I will start immediately go through the tradesystem and book a date for English test. Which one is faster and easier to do within a short timeframe?

both - all is done online
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Megatro: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
You can't pay with your naira debit card because of CBN limit policy,you pay through form A and I can't be specific about how fast because many factors determines that .
For English test yes I wrote IELTS
sim2003:

How fast is it? Can I use my naija debit card? Have u written English test? Bro, can we connect? I need guidance because I just got the admission
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sim2003: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Megatro:
You can't pay with your naira debit card because of CBN limit policy,you pay through form A and I can't be specific about how fast because many factors determines that .
For English test yes I wrote IELTS

How did u pay through transfermate or through form A?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 2:06am On Jul 08, 2022
bigmills:
I only showed my sponsor's payslip to show that after paying my fees, she can still take care of herself.
If you can add the bank statement, you can but I don't think its necessary going by the rules.

It's important as @princeadex04 mentioned to show a strong link between you and sponsor.

I would advise that you submit your sponsors account statement and explain all lump sums above N100k. A lot of refusals are due to unexplained finances and you can't predict who will review your case
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Prosper123: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Please for a person going for nursing job, who knows the documents to submit for visa. Is it different from the ones for those going for studies
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Prosper123:
Please for a person going for nursing job, who knows the documents to submit for visa. Is it different from the ones for those going for studies

Yes it is. Go to the immigration website and get all the requirements from there
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sim2003: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Which ATM card can I use to register for Duolingo English test in Nigeria? I have tried Access bank and GTB Mastercard, none has worked.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by tescoleps(f): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
sim2003:
Which ATM card can I use to register for Duolingo English test in Nigeria? I have tried Access bank and GTB Mastercard, none has worked.

Use a dollar card. You can use Barter by flutterwave. Download it on your app store and load the virtual card
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sim2003: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2022
tescoleps:

Use a dollar card. You can use Barter by flutterwave. Download it on your app store and load the virtual card

Thanks so much. I will download barter

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
You can attach a note detailing your previous visa refusals. This is what I did, and I got my visa.
bigheadday:

Thanks @barrack04. Do you have any idea how I can get those refusal papers from the embassy? I've not been fine since I heard of this. Pls assist. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lahnreh: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hello Guys,

1. MU only payment option is to pay through Transfermate and there is a cap on Naira debit cards, please how do I go about it?
2. Can I use IELTS (General) as my English proficiency test?
3. Lastly, is anyone on here going to Maynooth University for September intake?

Please help. Thank you!!!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by michealekene(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Hello people

So I have a friend preparing for her journey to Ireland. Via Turkish Airline, but the challenge is luggage. The 23kg x2 capacity isn't clearly enough for clothes, shoes and most importantly foodstuffs.

Can an extra 23kg box or 15kg be accepted to mk it 3 bags � any additional costs associated? How much ? Especially when it has to do with Turkish Airlines.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by semmyk(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Perhaps, the following from this thread might give you pointers to kick-start. See below.
PS: Give edubond close thought. Might go a long way in easing PoF challenges.
Lahnreh:
Hello Guys,
Please I got admission into Maynooth University for September intake and I have a couple of questions with regards to tuition fee payment and proof of funds.
1. If my uncle and sister are transferring/gifting/giving me my POF, am I still required to submit their bank statement or will a gift of deed with the value of the funds suffice?
2. Is there a minimum number of days the money should be in my account before printing my statement?
3. MU only payment option is to pay through Transfermate and there is a cap on Naira debit cards, please how do I go about it?
4. Is it better to have my parents pay my tuition directly from their account or transfer the money to me to make the payment? if there are transferring the money to me, am I required to submit their statement as well?
5. Can I use IELTS (General) as my English proficiency test?
6. Lastly, is anyone on here going to Maynooth University for September intake?
Please help. Thank you!!!

Princeadex04:
After paying the Edubond you will only need to present an account statement with 1.5 or 2 million naira. Though the source of the fund should be well explained.
JapaProf:
Yes, a letter of explanation is what you need.
bigmills:
ICaSNg:

YES- English test is required by the visa office and the following are acceptable English tests - IELTS (All categories), TOEFL, PTE , Duolingo
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by semmyk(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2022
If your friend must, (s)he should prepurchase additional baggage.
www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/any-questions/excess-baggage/
PS: hope your friend won't find out upon getting to Ireland that most of the clothes and shoes get unused most of the time.
michealekene:
Hello people
So I have a friend preparing for her journey to Ireland. Via Turkish Airline, but the challenge is luggage. The 23kg x2 capacity isn't clearly enough for clothes, shoes and most importantly foodstuffs.
Can an extra 23kg box or 15kg be accepted to mk it 3 bags � any additional costs associated? How much ? Especially when it has to do with Turkish Airlines.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by spicytayomic(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Dajmoh post=114351569]Yeah I just received my passport and Tank God visa approved.Make the Good news reach everyone.

[/quote

Congratulations!!!. Submitted application June 08 and hoping to receive good news soon
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Doubuzofficial: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2022
ExpressBooking:

Be advised that there was no genuine job offer. How can you loose a job that u just posted about here in less than a week?

If an employer offers you a job, they should send you original contract offer and Employment permit by courier with which you will make your visa application to the embassy. How can they tell you they will send what after approval?. If they truly offered you a job, they will apply for and mail you the employment permit and original contract offer letter

Well, shes a chinese i met online and weve been texting so she offered me the job but i think i was too inquisitive for her so she blocked me and said i shouldnt bother using the company.

she carry her mat, na so God lay better rug o.

I got the yankee visa

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Doubuzofficial: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Divaacares:
How did u get that far bro u wanna share so we try too
Congratulations

Met her on twitter though
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Dajmoh:
All documents.
1.admission letter
2.payment of school fees
3. medical insurance
4.birth certificate (NPC)
5.IELTS
6. EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES
7. STATEMENT OF PURPOSE/ APPLICATION FOR STUDY VISA
8.PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT SHOWING AT LEAST 7000EUROS (importantly;the source of the fund must be explained sale of property or business)
9. Evidence of Gap year(since you grad what have u been doing before your present circumstance.
10. COPIES OF YOUR PASSPORT(DATA PAGE OF ALL)
11.PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WHITE BACKGROUND.
If u have any refusal before please declare Nd submit it. NO NEED TO HIDE THEM GO CATCH PERSON
If you Re using a sponsor then you have to show proof of relationship with your sponsor. All personal documents ,his bank statement,work documents/business documents.
Note: your sponsor too must have excess of 7000Euros too and the source must be explained.
Lastly one set of copies should be taken with your originals. I THINK THATS ALL.

what are the documents submitted to help others too

hello what about situations where one has been refused before declares …. But doesn’t have the document issued again As it has been years of refusal ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hello everyone new to this thread currently looking for someone on here who can put me through the visa process….. looks very much like that of Canada which I know very well just to direct my steps as I proceed with the Irish study visa

Would definitely compensate the person well for your time.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by majorbravo: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hi everyone, please for those who have visited UK from Ireland, know someone who has, or lived there before moving, please help me answer this.

So I recently moved to Ireland from Nigeria for work, but have lived in UK for a long time (8+ years) and would like to go to UK to visit friends. I understand I may need a visit visa for that. How do I apply for a UK visit visa from Ireland as a Nigerian and how long would the process take? Costs? And also how many months/years visa do you think I would get on it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.