Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (717876 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Get an Immigration lawyer
Samuelsontom:
Please anyone with the idea on how I can fight an Irish visa ban , because I was unfairly ban due to the fact that they didn't check all my document.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by michealekene(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
ikeliae:

my visa just came out last week and I'm also having a headache thinking of how to get some euros at official rate, how far have you gone? what steps have you taken? i have black market as my last resort sha as my flight has already been booked

Na the euro thing be koko.... my application to cbn portal hit roadblock, I canceled it because airticket number was supposed to be booking reference. Now I cannot reapply.
Error message "0 disbursement left" ... they counted the canceled application as an actual application. Efforts to contact cbn support is still abortive.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ikeliae: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
michealekene:

Na the euro thing be koko.... my application to cbn portal hit roadblock, I canceled it because airticket number was supposed to be booking reference. Now I cannot reapply.
Error message "0 disbursement left" ... they counted the canceled application as an actual application. Efforts to contact cbn support is still abortive.

please tell me how to go about it, did you apply for form A or PTA? please tellnme the steps you followed
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Samuelsontom: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please anyone with how much an immigration lawyer will cost and how to get one
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Google search for Immigration lawyers around you.
Samuelsontom:
Please anyone with how much an immigration lawyer will cost and how to get one
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hammed71(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good afternoon guys please which is more easier to get a student or a work visa(am not a health professional) also is it too late for me to start applying for admissions for January 2023 session, are there also schools that have free application.i also have ielts
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by michealekene(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
ikeliae:

please tell me how to go about it, did you apply for form A or PTA? please tellnme the steps you followed

Select PTA/BTA
Enter all necessary travel details
Upload necessary travel documents (return flight ticket, visa page, and international passport data page)
Upload the company’s letter of nomination and certificate of incorporation (in case of BTA only)
Enter your bank account number to debit
Select your bank from the dropdown
Select the bank branch that you prefer to treat the transaction
Submit
*You can follow up with your bank using your AF-number. PTA/BTA processing may take 1-3 working days.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2022
A GENTLE REMINDER ON CRITICAL OCCUPATION LIST FOR THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND:

i.e : Courses / programs you should study or be a professional in for a company to sponsor your work permit:

https://enterprise.gov.ie/en/what-we-do/workplace-and-skills/employment-permits/employment-permit-eligibility/highly-skilled-eligible-occupations-list/
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Toshibar1(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2022
Anyone have means of getting accommodation in Limerick, close to the University of Limerick precisely? I just need a room or a place to share with someone at a fair cost. It's really been challenging to get. I'd appreciate any lead.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hammed71(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Good afternoon guys please which is more easier to get a student or a work visa(am not a health professional) also is it too late for me to start applying for admissions for January 2023 session, are there also schools that have free application.i also have the ielts exam
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adeade98(m): 1:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Please NL,
What are the requirements documents to process study Visa to Ireland and POF amount.

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2022
Read from the first page, all information are right there
Adeade98:
Please NL,
What are the requirements documents to process study Visa to Ireland and POF amount.

Thanks

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by semmyk(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2022
Kindly pay attention to Princeadex04. Also see page 353 for further info on application site, PoF, PoE ... ...
semmyk:
Submission and documents: You may check some pages back on this thread.
- PoF: kindly opt for education bond. Benefits & reasons well discussed on this thread
- PoE: you may opt for Duolingo. Seemly more convenient as you can do 'online' ... ... ...
Page 355 (previous page) for compilation on education bond
semmyk:
Edubond is not a guarantee but is a better bet than the challenging invasive statement of account. ... ...

Princeadex04:
Read from the first page, all information are right there
Adeade98:
Please NL,
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dellons: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Please which cheaper flight would you advice one travelling to Cork, Ireland to take?

Is police clearance certificate needed for travels?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2022
dellons:
Please which cheaper flight would you advice one travelling to Cork, Ireland to take?

Is police clearance certificate needed for travels?

Better take a flight to Dublin and from Dublin Airport you take a direct bus to Cork. (Air coach, Eir Eagle, City link, GoBus and all of them). Getting a connection from Lagos/Abuja direct to Cork will be quite pricey and they may end up stopping you over in Dublin for hours before a connection. A bus from Dublin Airport to Cork is 2hrs.45mins
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gloriaayomide: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Good afternoon guys.. please is there anyone that applied for study visa in july, and has gotten a response from the Visa office?? Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by niyogeol(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Samuelsontom:
Hello everyone please… include sponsorer statement of account when I've never stated that I'm using a sponsor and also say i didn't include previous Refusal letter in which the previous Refusal letter is part of the document they sent back to me, and also said I didn't submit application letter and everything is in the document they sent back to me and the sad part is that they gave me 5 years ban and that I can't appeal because only one appeal is permitted per application, this is so strange because this a new…please I need advice from you all on how I can fight this please �
Hi. The explanation on your refusal letter differs from the story you have narrated above. Your narrative is laced with how you feel about the decision. That’s secondary anyway.

It is unfortunate they slammed a 5 years ban on you. But in a way, you didn’t put in the work required in your application it seem. If I am not mistaken, some information you furnished them with in your previous application that was refused might be different from this one that led to a ban.

Again, emphasis is on your finance. That you own a company doesn’t mean all the resources of the company is available for your use. Are you saying the company won’t need money to run if you use its cash to pursue education in Ireland?

For now, I won’t advice you to get a lawyer. Because it will cost you more money and the outcome is not guaranteed. Head or tail, the lawyer will collect his or her money.

If you know your application was not evaluated justly, go ahead to write a letter to address every point raised in this refusal letter and send to the Minister of Justice in Dublin, Ireland. Given that you have been told you can’t appeal this current decision. Part of your prayers in the letter should be for the ban to be upturned and a right of appeal given to you on this particular application. Note that your must write a compelling letter devoid of error.

PS: if you know you have misrepresented any facts about your application, don’t bother yourself with pursuing things any further. I hope this helps. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sunpablo: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Good day guys, I've been waiting for my visa for sometime now, I just got a message about sending them my sponsor ID, will this affect my application?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wumi01: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=niyogeol post=70700626]Hello guys,

I've been looking for this information since. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sunpablo: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Gloriaayomide:
Good afternoon guys.. please is there anyone that applied for study visa in july, and has gotten a response from the Visa office?? Thanks.

I applied July too, the only response I got was to provide my sponsor ID.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Krisler(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2022
niyogeol:
Hi. The explanation on your refusal letter differs from the story you have narrated above. Your narrative is laced with how you feel about the decision. That’s secondary anyway.

It is unfortunate they slammed a 5 years ban on you. But in a way, you didn’t put in the work required in your application it seem. If I am not mistaken, some information you furnished them with in your previous application that was refused might be different from this one that led to a ban.

Again, emphasis is on your finance. That you own a company doesn’t mean all the resources of the company is available for your use. Are you saying the company won’t need money to run if you use its cash to pursue education in Ireland?

For now, I won’t advice you to get a lawyer. Because it will cost you more money and the outcome is not guaranteed. Head or tail, the lawyer will collect his or her money.

If you know your application was not evaluated justly, go ahead to write a letter to address every point raised in this refusal letter and send to the Minister of Justice in Dublin, Ireland. Given that you have been told you can’t appeal this current decision. Part of your prayers in the letter should be for the ban to be upturned and a right of appeal given to you on this particular application. Note that your must write a compelling letter devoid of error.

PS: if you know you have misrepresented any facts about your application, don’t bother yourself with pursuing things any further. I hope this helps. Cheers.
i got a 5 years ban from Ireland last year, since den ive been in and out of depression, do u have any idea of any country that i can apply for a student visa that my ban will not affect? Apart from usa, Canada and Australia. Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Krisler(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Please guys if u get a 5 years ban from Ireland, which other countries apart from us, Canada and Australia can u apply for a student visa that your ban will not be noticed?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by cletz991(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2022
I studied MedicalBiochemistry but i have only 1 year experience. I have been im sales for over 5 years .Am i qualified?
ICaSNg:
A GENTLE REMINDER ON CRITICAL OCCUPATION LIST FOR THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND:

i.e : Courses / programs you should study or be a professional in for a company to sponsor your work permit:

https://enterprise.gov.ie/en/what-we-do/workplace-and-skills/employment-permits/employment-permit-eligibility/highly-skilled-eligible-occupations-list/
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Krisler(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2022
The same visa officer 4 , that visa officer is a menace
Samuelsontom:
Hello everyone please I need an urgent advice, my case is that I was refused last year base on finances despite meeting up to required amount of pof and I defer my admission to this year and I did a new application around June this year with a better financial status than last year, and I always apply as sole sponsorship of my student visa not through any sponsor because I own my own company with good statement of account, but unfortunately I was refused again after 7 weeks of my submission since June, and the strange part is that they treat my application as an appeal and state all sort of rubbish like I didn't include sponsorer statement of account when I've never stated that I'm using a sponsor and also say i didn't include previous Refusal letter in which the previous Refusal letter is part of the document they sent back to me, and also said I didn't submit application letter and everything is in the document they sent back to me and the sad part is that they gave me 5 years ban and that I can't appeal because only one appeal is permitted per application, this is so strange because this a new application and I've not appeal any visa refusal from them this year, this shows that they didn't even check any of my documents this show how unstructured the irish embassy is in nigeria, please I need advice from you all on how I can fight this please �
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sim2003: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
jerryjay4:
Hi chief, Please I'll like to connect with you on informations regarding Ireland study visa. I don't really know how it works here so please kindly help with how I can reach you.

Have u paid the tuition? Am also going to University of limerick. Can I message u privately?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sim2003: 7:02am On Aug 24, 2022
semmyk:
Best bet for Ireland (study visa) is education bond.

I paid half of the tuition fee which is 8000. How much do I have to pay for Edubond and have in my statement of account to apply for visa? One more thing sir, what is the visa processing time? The school resumes next week. Is there priority visa application like that UK?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by semmyk(m): 7:43am On Aug 24, 2022
As I understand it, Edubond should be at least €7000. In your instance, given you've only paid half tuition, you may want to top up Edubond to €10k. However, I'm unsure if it makes significant difference or not
visa processing time
Irish embassy Nigeria. See Processing times and Weekly Decision Reports
www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/nigeria/our-services/visas/weeklydecisionreports/
Regarding priority application, I'm not sure Ireland has one.
sim2003:
I paid half of the tuition fee which is 8000. How much do I have to pay for Edubond and have in my statement of account to apply for visa? One more thing sir, what is the visa processing time? The school resumes next week. Is there priority visa application like that UK?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by samefiok(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2022
ICaSNg:

ULimerick accepts installmental payments ; thus you can split your payment into 2- 50% upfront (If you go through this route , the School will issue you a visa covering letter to include in your application).

Or

You can decide to pay in Full. Depending on which the payment plan and if you are using a sponsor, the visa office requires proof of funds showing the balance of your Tuition + additional 7000 euros .

If you've paid in full then a bank statement with evidence of 7000 euros .

If you are using a sponsor, then you will need additional 2m to 5m - this additional amount varies if the sponsor's acct is a personal account or corporate account being presented as part of your supporting docs for visa application.

YES- English test is required by the visa office and the following are acceptable English tests - IELTS (All categories), TOEFL, PTE , Duolingo

Paying through transfermate does not make the process of payment faster neither is it cheaper. I'll suggest you fund your naira account and go through the Trade monitoring website to initiate your payment or if you want it processed faster, source for FX at black market rate and pay your fees- UL will receive funds in less than a week if you pay with FX. if paying from a naira account transaction may take 2 to 6 weeks

What about having someone in Germany pay your school fees is that acceptable,for example it's your money but to save the stress and time wastage you transfer it to a relative in Germany for fast and easy payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.