Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,416 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (718183 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
I'm not panicking really.
The wait sometimes mehn.
lol.
Canada long o.
All the best sir
hustla:

Looooll 5th week and you're panicking

I don apply for Admission to 2 different schools for over 5 weeks for Canada, them never even answer me.

Visa application is another 3 months
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by veramani31: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
bigmills:
Yes i am 100% positive just anxious..lol
Btwn Visa application decisions are published every tuesdays.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visa%20Decisions
I don't think it includes Nigeria
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
bigmills:
I'm not panicking really.
The wait sometimes mehn.
lol.
Canada long o.
All the best sir

1 of the schools refused me today
Remains 1
At least they said something. Lol

$100 don enter bush like that, like say man's go use am play Bet9ja grin

All the best Bro

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
The other go accept.
Just dont give up.
hustla:

1 of the schools refused me today
Remains 1
At least they said something. Lol

$100 don enter bush like that, like say man's go use am play Bet9ja grin

All the best Bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Is it specified?
Why do you think so?
veramani31:

I don't think it includes Nigeria
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
I get now.I think it's for applications submitted to dublin.
All the same the main reason i dropped the link is for us to see some of the reasons visas are refused.I believe that will help us and future applicants.
bigmills:
Is it specified?
Why do you think so?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2018
bigmills:
The other go accept.
Just dont give up.

Amen Bro

Thanks cool
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2018
bigmills:
Thanks ICAS..This thread has been helpful,very very very helpful.Weldone

OLUWA LOSEUN O....All thanks belong to God for the grace and opportunity.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Accomodation sorted in Dublin and it's just God's favour.
I pray for same favour for everyone. God will help all of us settle quick and help us grow strong.

4 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Please I need recommendations for good schools to study IT courses
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CnenyeS: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
I applied for visa on the 19th of July, i still havent gottten it and its 4 weeks already, anyone who applied that daay?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
CnenyeS:
I applied for visa on the 19th of July, i still havent gottten it and its 4 weeks already, anyone who applied that daay?

I thought they said it's 8 weeks. Have they changed to 4 weeks?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
I applied July 10 and still waiting.
It will come just don't get worked up.
Plan ahead with optimism.
The wait is somehow but dont worry it will come anytime within 6-8weeks of submission
CnenyeS:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Anytime within 6-8weeks. a friend who returned from Ireland recently got his after 3 weeks.He's even surprised i havent gotten mine
Chinlov:

I thought they said it's 8 weeks. Have they changed to 4 weeks?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Let someone help this man o.
Do research by yourself in my opinion and then come here with your options and people will gladly assist you.
hustla:
Please I need recommendations for good schools to study IT courses
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bigeye231: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=bigmills post=70295738]Accomodation sorted in Dublin and it's just God's favour.
I pray for same favour for everyone. God will help all of us settle quick and help us grow strong.[/quote

Pls how did you get your accommodation and pls here is my email... (c.opara36@yahoo.com) .... Connect email me bro cos I need accommodation. We can share accommodation or you give me link you used for your accommodation pks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CnenyeS: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
hmm okay o, because school resumes 3rd of September.

bigmills:
The wait is somehow but dont worry it will come anytime within 6-8weeks of submission

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
bigmills:

You havent Gotten a Visa but sorted accommodation?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yup its God.
It's not paid accomodation. So nothing to lose.
pristine88:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yes...Cant explain but i haven't dropped a dime
pristine88:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
bigmills:
Yes...Cant explain but i haven't dropped a dime

Why cant you explain? Perhaps it would be beneficial to others
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
pristine88:

What hr did was just booked online and chose to pay at the hostel or hotel when he lodge
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
bigmills:
Let someone help this man o.
Do research by yourself in my opinion and then come here with your options and people will gladly assist you.

Yeah I have, but I need recommendations. Someone did mention getting into the top schools, page 9 or so

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
It's a family link really..

pristine88:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Anybody studying MSc Data analytics in Dublin Business School this September Registration and induction is on the 18th of September by 2pm

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2018
myownvibe03:
Thank you. But please, are these the only recognized Irish awarding institutions or just to mention a few ??

This is what I found.

Must present evidence of the final award being attained by way of a parchment or, in circumstances where the graduation ceremony is yet to take place, an official letter for the awarding body / institution confirming that the award has been achieved.
An award granted by a recognised Irish awarding body i.e.
The seven Irish universities; i.e. Trinity College, UCD, DCU, Maynooth University, UCC, NUIG and the University of Limerick
Dublin Institute of Technology
Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
Institutes of Technology
Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI)

Only these universities?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2018
bigmills:
Lmao...e say na Surulere..I got offer to study Information security at Griffiths too but i opted for Data Analytics at Dublin Business school.
Griffiths ain't as expensive as most government Uni i guess and i learnt from a friend of a friend who attended the school that they are a good shool.Guy works at google now.

Google in Ireland??

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2018
Yes!!
google in dublin
hustla:

Google in Ireland??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2018
bigmills:
Yes!!
google in dublin

Wow
Nice
That's some Good, sexy money
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
I have been waiting for testimonials for this week abi Dem no approve any this week?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chinlov:
I have been waiting for testimonials for this week abi Dem no approve any this week?
Na refusal news i hear ooo
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alabler: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
bigmills:
Accomodation sorted in Dublin and it's just God's favour.
I pray for same favour for everyone. God will help all of us settle quick and help us grow strong.

shocked waoo, bro congrat on the accommodation stuff. Biko, abeg show us the way on the accommodation thinz

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.