Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED (14479 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by macjive01: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just received this hot intel from DSS friend on the Phyton dance team.

Can anyone verify it?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by sarrki(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Why not if not

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by macjive01: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
For me, better he is arrested than get ignorant followers killed for nothing.

Have you heard of Catalonia ?
Do you know how long they have been campaigning for separation ?

Have you heard of Scotland?
Do you know how long they have been campaigning for separation ?

Have you heard of Kurds, do you know how long they have been campaigning for a Separate homeland? despite the chemical bombs used on them by Saddam, despite ISIS atrocity on them, they are still far from achieving it.

I dont know why IPOB think by mere demostrations and civil disobedience they can achieve anything.

Nigeria will never let the oil fields of Bright of Biafra go without a fight.

However we dont have to fight.
If IPOB can win elections in the Biafran states, they can then form a de facto- Autonomous region.
will have a good footing to negotiate on behalf of the region.

Can i ask you a question?
what is the size of IPOD biggest rally ? Lets say 1 million? 2, 3? i will give you 4 million.

even at 4million it is only a minute fraction of the total population of the region they portray to represent.

IPOB need more legitimacy which only Election can offer them.

Ojukwu was able to command and declare Biafra becos he had the authority of Eastern regional Assembly. What Authority does IPOB have ? Mob action.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by Afam4eva(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
macjive01:

Can anyone verify it?
I think Abagworo said something in that light yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
macjive01:
For me, better he is arrested than get ignorant followers killed for nothing.
On what basis should he be arrested? What's the crime?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by devindevin2000: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
macjive01:
[s]Just received this hot intel from DSS friend on the Phyton dance team.

Can anyone verify it?[/s]

Afonja...praying to see Nnamdi Kanu dead or arrested.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by sarrki(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Terrorism will be added to his crime

Nigeria government and military wise die

They waited for the charges to be added before they act

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please let them kill more of those his pig followers be arresting him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by devindevin2000: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sarrki:
[s]Please let them kill more of those his pig followers be arresting him[/s].

20 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by macjive01: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
HOW DO WE ACHIEVE A SEPARATE COUNTRY? BIAFRA?

I think Nnamdi kanu has done the big step which is create and raise the awareness, but he and the Igbos need to think inward now.

No matter how many demonstrations they carry out
No matter how many election boycott he succeeds in
No matter how many other countries support he gains

Rest of Nigeria will not give him a referendum, if it was given will be rigged, surprisingly with the same Igbos.
Money talks, firstly. And the support for Biafra is not absolutely. My own estimate there are a good 30% who are scared of uncertainty or heartedly will favour to remain in Nigeria.

Hence they ONLY way will be through the ballot.
restrategise the IPOB into regional party- like the SNP- Scottish National Party.

Have achieving Biafra as a prime point in the manifesto.

When the party wins elections in the states of interests that will be a good gauge of support. how much support.

When a state is won, IPOB will have the state's apparatus and machineries to start a Biafran nation building while under Nigeria.

Designating/planning / building for mass housing for the expected influx of returnees into the new Nation- Biafra.

Securing food production for the new nation.- setting up massive farms - feed stock and live stock.

Use the Fulani herdsmen menace as an opportunity to create 10,000 cattle farm that can feed a nation. Build four.

Use the state media infrastructures to relay the IPOB message and get more people prepared for the eventual referendum.

Lets not waste the opportunity of the upcoming Anambra election.
IPOB should take over a party- there are hundreds of dead parties they can take over-
Apply for a name change to something more relevant to the struggle like Freedom party, Independence party, Liberty, etc
And start the campaign and mobilization.

Biafran can be achieved without a gun shot or unnecessary death from demonstration.

I wrote this a while ago and IPOB didnt take it serious.
You call Nigeria a ZOO, clearly you recognise the "zoo" dont act rationally, hence why it is imperative to stop these demonstrations that dont address or help the cause.

Forth coming Anambra election is an opportunity to leading the path for Freedom

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by vedaxcool(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
tongue tongue

AgbariOjukwu1:
That means we have many terrorists here on nairaland

The number of ipob threads making it to front page should be reduced.. Nairaland can't be seen to be promoting terrorism.

Seun take note

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by donsteady(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
I doubt, but I'm pretty sure he will be arrested after the election.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by januzaj(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
devindevin2000:

Afonja...praying t see Nnamd Kanu dead or arrested.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by januzaj(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
IPOB are pigs

Pigs:-When it comes to swimming in dirty mud,nobody does it better than Us
IPOB :- Hold our beer
IPOB:-

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by roundman: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
macjive01:

I wrote this a while ago and IPOB didnt take it serious.
You call Nigeria a ZOO, clearly you recognise the "zoo" dont act rationally, hence why it is imperative to stop these demonstrations that dont address or help the cause.

Forthp coming Anambra election is an opportunity to leading the path for Freedom
Guy you made a whole lot of sense...but will they listen?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by FTrebirth(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
i want him arrested too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by attackgat: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
One funny thing I dont understand is if the Nigerian government wants to arrest Nnamdi Kanu, why not go to his fathers palace gates and knock

Since when is the Army used to arrest people where there is no war?

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by ojun50(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Person wey day imo state dey watch in 3d
Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by IkpuMmiri(f): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Have They killed Him?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by tutaboi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
Have They killed Him?

I tought your human being. Sign!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by PehaKaso: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by urchhhhh: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Na lie jor
Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by ofai: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
buhari and buratai are brainless gays. your show of force is now inconsequential. you are the real terrorists.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by reality1010: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
ofai:

they will kill your mother first. the army will do so. quote me. pls don't forget what I have told you. you have brought a curse upon yourself
That is a serious curse u placed on that guy and i see it happenning.Pls retrieve ur word. He may be foolish but u r not.Biafra is not a war part even though the Nigerian government, military and its people r trying to kill them all that the igbos need s perseverence and courage with truth and peaceful agitation like Kanu has done it will be achieved.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by ofai: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

Mynd44 rule2

the Earth is not flat. it is round.

if kanu has killed anyone, nothing will harm you, but if he hasn't, go and buy your black robe.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by reality1010: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

Mynd44 rule2
You see ur life.You r calling rule 2 forgetting u used it first before he returned it to u.Both of u should retrieve it for long lives.Biafra is not for war but peace.Imagine how Nnamdi Kanu and his group traversed places peacefully only to be attacked and innocent igbos shoot dead by the nigerian army.Government should be wise to conduct a referendum bc many Igbo wants to stay in one Nigeria and they r sure of voting against Kanu's position.Before the referendum, both parties will v to agree that once the Biafran course is defeated it will take 70 years to call for another referendum and everyone under the watch of international communities will abide by the rules.Believe me Nigeria will win and the country will be safer.Killing of innocent peaceful cillians is condemned in all manner.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by Ashbaba: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oral Health Education Video Series

Obafemi Awolowo Dental Students' Association (IFUDSA)

PLAQUE AND CALCULUS

PLAQUE is a collection of bacteria and sugar on the teeth.
CALCULUS in dentistry is not the application of derivatives and differentials�� but is formed when plaque is hardened by elements present in the saliva.

How do they form?�
They form as yellow deposits around neck of your teeth and spread to other areas of your teeth.

What do they cause?
They cause Gingivitis (disease of the gum), Mouth odour, Bleeding gums etc.

Can they be removed with toothbrushes?
No, they cannot be removed with toothbrushes.

What should I do then?��‍♂
You should ��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoDYJaXJ8s

Enquiries
CODEH Chairman
� _Dr Toluwani - 07065128129_

P.R.O
� Ash - 08161736204

For more Oral Health Education Video
��
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJ3SR920Fh0z6seNTlsSdQ

Help create awareness too, kindly rebroadcast
Thanks.

IFUDSA ==> towards an improved oral health
Re: BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED by patval(f): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
macjive01:

Can anyone verify it?
this is the height of frustration by almajiris and afonja. afonja people of skullandia are always bitter at heart that KANU was not given the abiola treatment while in jail forgetting that Igbo's doesn't trade in human parts.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And The June 12 Saga By Reuben Abati / Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life / Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.