Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" (30683 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by menstrualpad: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls Group, Oby Ezekwesili,has slammed presidency over warning issued to her over biafra agitators.

Earlier, Garba Shehu, asked Ezekwesili to watch her comments over military campaign against Biafra supporters, describing the attacks on soldiers and police officers by IPOB supporters as, “most irresponsible, indefensible and reckless.

Ezekwesili has, however, fired back at the president’s advicer, describing him as a master of acute incompetency.

“Well aware of Garba Shehu ‘s ACUTE INCOMPETENCY so let me give him another opportunity to STUDY my advice to Pres @MBuhari and don’t RAT OFF.

“As usual, you did NOT DISAPPOINT at all in your well known incompetence, Mr Shehu.

“Well done to you, sorry for the country.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/15/biafra-ezekwesili-expresses-worries-garba-shehus-alleged-incompetency/

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by tritt(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mayweather punch!!!!!!!

237 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by PointB: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Okada, abeg drop me here.

*** spreads mat ***

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by menstrualpad: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
tritt:
Mayweather punch!!!!!!!
as in KO.

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by hucienda: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Verbal missiles flying here and there while 1 October, 2017 beckons on the horizon.

Messrs Saraki and Dogara had better reconvene the NAss on time and quit the squabble amongst their colleagues over mundane things whilst the roof is on fire.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by stonemasonn: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chaii!!

I'm going to sleep.

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by aolawale025: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Public servants are not supposed to target tax payers in their verbal assaults. They address issues. But this government has lost all decency

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by wordproof: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Garba Shehu should've picked an equal opponent, a man who gets his speech previewed and edited by Adesina is holding sway in lesser terms than incompetency.

I would stoop to remind the military of the fourth Nuremberg Principal, PMB and Bururai orders are illegal and the onus is on the soldiers to disobey their illegal and ill-conceived orders.

Having reviewed the Aba videos clip, where some suspected IPOB members where gruesomely abused, mutilated and murdered, its been explicitly established that the video was taken by a Soldier, likely of Igbo extraction.

Therefore, we call on all patriotic Nigerian soldiers to disregard all illegal orders from the executive and superiors to maim and tactically erase the people of Abia State, Eastern Nigeria, as they are protected and exhornorated from prosecution under Fourth Nuremberg principal.

In addition to previous petition against Burutai etal, several other petitions have been filed and major interest have taken hold to see that he face war crimes and extra judicial killings.

118 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by dunkem21(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Much as I agree with Oby on the conglomerate of incompetencies we inherited, I must add..

WE WARNED YOU!

My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian - My Hero.

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by LUGBE: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmm, you people really know this people are incompetent and we are tolerating and condoning in power.

Master of acute incompe.. .... kiss

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by omowolewa: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Garba V. Obi, it's still same pattern.

He who fights and run away can still fight another day but he who in battle was slain won't fight another day.

There are better ways to realize developments other than using human being as pawn on political chess board using false hope system.

if someone must account for the souls of the departed, Who will that be? PMB or Kanu.

Goodluck sha.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by menstrualpad: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
on point.
aolawale025:
Public servants are not supposed to target tax payers in their verbal assaults. They address issues. But this government has lost all decency

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by olaolulazio(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Head mistress of mumu is talking.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by fergie001: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dog eat dog

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by magoo10(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
the presidential team is as incompetent as the dullard.

a snake can only give birth to a snake.

Nigeria is in turmoil today because those who claim to have knowledge and democratic values are mere empty vessels who have no business running a govt.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by wunmi590(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oluwa oo, se savagery grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by Narldon: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Aboki Shehu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by benedictac(f): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha. Abeg who stay for my side, abeg shift make I faint biko.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by Histrings08(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Coming Soon

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by Equiano: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
This will be interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by LasGidiOwner: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
So true

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by DickDastardLION(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by chronique(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Two fighting;please,nobody should separate them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by NothingDoMe: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chineke!

Oby!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Traitors will be shot !

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by LordAdam: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
#OWNED.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by idupaul: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Everything in the Buhari govt is terminally incompetent

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by NothingDoMe: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
PointB:
Okada, abeg drop here.

*** spreads mat ***
shift abeg make I Seddon
[img]https://media./images/9c9089f56382e2d606689e12390882cc/tenor.gif[/img]

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" by NothingDoMe: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:
Traitors will be shot!
OK. Carry the money dem pay you go another place go count.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' / ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.