Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) (79642 Views)

Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by lanre316: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
leofab:
who told you? It's kept a secret from you godly lots. When Ebola came you forgot your got and ran to USA to beg for vaccine.. shame on you all.

You go girl, a free-thinking non-religious lady is an extremely scarce commodity in Nigeria. You are rare and precious like a Diamond. kiss
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by unanonso(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
I'm still wondering to myself, how did Albert Einstein ever know gravitational wave was responsibly for gravity?
That guy is greater than God for having such a bright mind, Even God the owner of the said universe can not put checks and balances to such disastrous disaster like hurricane. I believed if Einstein was still alive, he would have proffered solution to help Astrophysicist solve this hurricane disaster.

Jesus loves you. God sent Him to die for you.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by leofab(f): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
pmc01:

And those who already died will be brought back? If no, that's really unfair. Equal opportunities for all, isn't it?
yes Jesus Christ will be brought back to life... and by the way; why are using a phone when you know its unfair cos people of last century didn't use same.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by greatopec: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
I'm still wondering to myself, how did Albert Einstein ever know gravitational wave was responsibly for gravity?
That guy is greater than God for having such a bright mind, Even God the owner of the said universe can not put checks and balances to such disastrous disaster like hurricane. I believed if Einstein was still alive, he would have proffered solution to help Astrophysicist solve this hurricane disaster.
aaronson:
aaronson:
hmmm..I believe having a brain swap with a goat will still make a difference in you!
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by darlingtin1985(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

May sense fall on you, who created Albert Einstein? Who created GOD? Guy park well abeg
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Lestyn99(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

1 Share

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by eenai(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Bros, the easiest way to commit suicide is to curse God. please be informed.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by pmc01(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
leofab:
yes Jesus Christ will be brought back to life... and by the way; why are using a phone when you know its unfair cos people of last century didn't use same.
Nice try. A phone's primary purpose is for communication, it is a means to an end. There are several people even in this century who communicate without the means of a phone. How does Jesus Christ coming back create equal opportunities of immortality for everyone, past and present?
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
just like the way he happily sees hurricane destroy humanity.
he's not happy about it. he wants us all to b aware DAT d world ends soon so we can get ready. its sort of a reminder we are being to relaxed
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
my brother how did you survive all those insults from Christians. I taught Christians are loving and caring?
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
petitejolie:

he's not happy about it. he wants us all to b aware DAT d world ends soon so we can get ready. its sort of a reminder we are being to relaxed
honestly God Is another fictional character that lacks credibility.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by TSO4U: 12:08am On Sep 17, 2017
aaronson:
you mean, your family god. ?
"oponu"
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 17, 2017
segunojo866:
my brother how did you survive all those insults from Christians. I taught Christians are loving and caring?
Bros, I was just laughing the whole time, their bad mouthing has no effect on me, it wouldn't even stop gravity so what do I care lol?
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 17, 2017
petitejolie:

relax to succumb to disaster sufferness and for some set of people like me, eternal burning in hell fire by a just God. He's such a psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 5:27am On Sep 17, 2017
aaronson:
Bros, I was just laughing the whole time, their bad mouthing has no effect on me, it wouldn't even stop gravity so what do I care lol?

don't worry Sir, Mr God will solve their problems.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by inereunwa1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
aaronson:
can a CREATURE be greater than his CREATOR ODE
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Fembleez1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
allanphash7:
He's trying to tell you the truth but seems the truth is beyond your reasoning

Deal with it

What is Truth?
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Fembleez1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
austin2all:
Now I understand why China banned parents from taking their kids to church and mosques.
Too many brainwashed fanatics, everyWhere.
If God was real, why did he turned himself To a puzzle. Why cant he reveal himself to us.
Rubbish.
Einstein is a god.

You disappointed me by using the God in small letter. Virtually, we are all each a 'god.'
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oro agba (the gods are wise)
Fembleez1:

What is Truth?
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Fembleez1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
allanphash7:
Oro agba (the gods are wise)

I thought you were more learned. I'm really disappointed.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Amberon11: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2017
I don't talk to mad people.
segunojo866:
Bleep you bastard because you are chatting with God. Am your God
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Explorer... We never hear anything about hurricane Maria...
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rich4god:
Explorer... We never hear anything about hurricane Maria...

Yea bro, even hurricane jose.

But they're not that heavy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.