Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) (79629 Views)

Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2017
lanre316:

In this case a real useful ant is bigger than imaginary elephants that exists only in the minds of ants
i pray God forgive you and change your faith before you die, if not i don't have words to say to you.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by spokesboy: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
I'm still wondering to myself, how did Albert Einstein ever know gravitational wave was responsibly for gravity?
That guy is greater than God for having such a bright mind, Even God the owner of the said universe can not put checks and balances to such disastrous disaster like hurricane. I believed if Einstein was still alive, he would have proffered solution to help Astrophysicist solve this hurricane disaster.
You are a sick man and a product of quick ejaculation. You've read too much bad books and they are taking toll on your spirit and soul. You need help.

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Prinztong(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Choi....Wahlai!...See scrapeeeee...In Aboki Voice....I dey come. Pity for them.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
I'm still wondering to myself, how did Albert Einstein ever know gravitational wave was responsibly for gravity?
That guy is greater than God for having such a bright mind, Even God the owner of the said universe can not put checks and balances to such disastrous disaster like hurricane. I believed if Einstein was still alive, he would have proffered solution to help Astrophysicist solve this hurricane disaster.
i hope u fined sense very soon,becos presently i dnt tink u ave any...SMH

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
. You certainly have got a virus in ur brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by lanre316: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2017

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Amberon11: 6:41am On Sep 16, 2017
Jesus has been proven by historians to have existed. Archeological discoveries prove the biblical figures and accounts to be true so once again your view remains inconsequential.
lanre316:

In this case a real useful ant is bigger than imaginary elephants that exists only in the minds of ants
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by jubrils(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

Interesting! So why didn't he live forever? His brainpower is not enough to solve the mystery of death?

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by adrian3000(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Dude watch your tongue oo

Can u pls do yourself a favor.....think before u speak but if it doesn't help, then think deeper angry

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Portgas(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

Greater than god? The one who created him?
God can do anything mate......

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Your stupidity is at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Mynet11(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
What is this one saying?
aaronson:
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by lanre316: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Jesus has been proven by historians to have existed. Archeological discoveries prove the biblical figures and accounts to be true so once again your view remains inconsequential.

LOL. Archaeological and scientific discoveries also proved that man and monkeys evolve from the same ancestors. So do you really accept archaeological and scientific discoveries or not?

The reason you believe the Bible and Jesus story is because you are afraid of going to hell not because it's true or your acceptance of archaeological evidence.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Inspite of everything, we have a lot to thank God for in Nigeria.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2017
solasoulmusic:

So sad may God help them rebuild

It's Because of the building process and the fact that they want the building process to be quick and ready in a certain time. Using wood is cheaper as well as opposed to other materials plus it's really up to the homeowner what foundation or what materials they use.

But the cost of rebuilding every year after hurricane visit.
For the islands I understand that the wait of the building of the soil is important but in similar hurricane and typhoons zones in the U.S its wooden houses too...
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by BigIyanga: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2017
ritababe:

may God help u
Naija is a country claiming to know and love God yet peopled by ungodly folks. Hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2017
leofab:
a seeable clay who provide solution to his own problems is better than unseeable immortal who claims to love man and yet has no solutions to our problems..
you don't know what spirit you are of neither do you regard the most high... Keep denying the obvious till the hour... Bye
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by BigIyanga: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Do you also believe that the world is billions of years as opposed to the bible timeframe of 6000 years?
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2017
ItsJezzy:

Who is this one now? undecided undecided
his problems will b solved by his ancestors.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by lanre316: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2017
BigIyanga:

Naija is a country claiming to know and love God yet peopled by ungodly folks. Hypocrites!!

I taya o. Even the European slave masters who gave us Christianity are now dumping it to pave way for advancement in their nations. Africa is tied to superstitious backward beliefs systems that limits our advancement. Shame.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by hensben(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2017
leofab:
hope his testicles will not burst like the guy on the news today who slept with someone's wife.. and besides he loves only virgins.
May God have mercy on you
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2017
next time they should think of detachable/collapsible buildings whenever they consider building around an island. as soon as the warning is received some humans and their properties can be evacuated I guessed.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Something dey worry your head. Mtchew
aaronson:
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by mitje(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Like seriously who b dis one again? U get liver guy!
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by proffayol: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

You must be out of your senses for ridiculing the God of the universe.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
I forgive myself for conversing with a totally ignorant person. Jesus is simply coming to take his saints. He is not coming back to life again because he is already alive.
firstly you lack the basic wisdom of life, it's obvious that religion has made you pathetic. How can someone you can't see still be alive? This is poor educational standard. Imaginary Jesus Christ the carpenter
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by teadrake(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Blasphemous!!!!!!!
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Amberon11: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2017
pls quote the verse and chapter where the bible mentions that the world is 6,000 years old.
BigIyanga:

Do you also believe that the world is billions of years as opposed to the bible timeframe of 6000 years?
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
How can someone be smarter than a God who doesn't exist? You people are more dumb than a clamydia.
lack of human wisdom. God is a character that exists in mentally disturb irrational Christians head. am so sure that your imaginary God that takes people to hell fire has obviously prevented you people from having sense.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Amberon11: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Thrash! I don't converse with ignoramuses. Go read a book before dreaming of quoting me.
lanre316:

LOL. Archaeological and scientific discoveries also proved that man and monkeys evolve from the same ancestors. So do you really accept archaeological and scientific discoveries or not?

The reason you believe the Bible and Jesus story is because you are afraid of going to hell not because it's true or your acceptance of archaeological evidence.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by chukwudi3(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2017
[U want to show us that u knw something bt at d end, u knw nothing.God still exist, where is ur Albert Einstein?quote author=aaronson post=60499408]I'm still wondering to myself, how did Albert Einstein ever know gravitational wave was responsibly for gravity?
That guy is greater than God for having such a bright mind, Even God the owner of the said universe can not put checks and balances to such disastrous disaster like hurricane. I believed if Einstein was still alive, he would have proffered solution to help Astrophysicist solve this hurricane disaster.[/quote]
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by chukwudi3(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2017
[U want to show us that u knw something bt at d end, u knw nothing.God still exist, where is ur Albert Einstein? quote author=aaronson post=60499408]I'm still wondering to myself, how did Albert Einstein ever know gravitational wave was responsibly for gravity?
That guy is greater than God for having such a bright mind, Even God the owner of the said universe can not put checks and balances to such disastrous disaster like hurricane. I believed if Einstein was still alive, he would have proffered solution to help Astrophysicist solve this hurricane disaster.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.