Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Sex Saved Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sex Saved Her Life (1218 Views)

Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Woman Narrates How God Saved Her From Contracting HIV From Her Val. Date / DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sex Saved Her Life by BadBlaize(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is a Story of how my hommie girl's life was saved because of sex..

My hommie Matthew, has a gf Janet(not real)..

They both Reside in Ph bt Janet schools at Nsukka.. So school was abt to resume and Janet had to go bk to school, Her dad booked for her transport online nd she left home. Bt instead of going to Enugu, Janet decided to visit Matt and spend the nyt with him to gv him one for the road.

Lo and behold, the bus her dad booked for her had an accident on the way ad all passengers including driver died.

What baffles me is that she told her parents the truth why she wasn't on that bus and they had a thanksgiving.

Behold Sex Saved her life
Re: How Sex Saved Her Life by FemiEddy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin
Re: How Sex Saved Her Life by ojun50(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Op so in dis case u will say she made a wise decision abi.
Re: How Sex Saved Her Life by OkuFaba(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Looool after the thanksgiving, i go put pepper for her yanshh... cheesy
Re: How Sex Saved Her Life by Homeboiy: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jesus is calling her
she will be an Evangelist

mama gee, Eucharia anukobi, majid michael are where like her BT now a born again
Re: How Sex Saved Her Life by Mistyice(f): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
God help us all!
Re: How Sex Saved Her Life by BadBlaize(m): 1:25am On Sep 16, 2017
ojun50:
Op so in dis case u will say she made a wise decision abi.

anytn DAT saves your life is the right call bros

(1) (Reply)

Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? / Im In Love With A Prostitute / Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.