Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! (4822 Views)

Poll: Rate these jokes

Outstanding <Top 5%>: 23% (4 votes)
Excellent! <Top 15%>: 17% (3 votes)
Very Good <Top 25%>: 11% (2 votes)
Good <Top 40%>: 11% (2 votes)
Average <Top 50%>: 35% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Lets Crack Our Brain With This Riddle / Sunday Laffter / Lets Crack Your Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2010
A duck walkes into a bar, goes up to the bartender.
bartender: what can i get for you?
duck: umm. .do you have any grapes?
bartender(looking surprised and finding the question odd): no, i'm afraid we don't.
The duck waddles slowly out of the bar.
The next day at the same time, the duck waddles into the bar, hops on a bar stool.
Bartender: hi, what can i get for you?
Duck: umm. .Do you have any grapes?
Bartender(a bit annoyed): Hey! weren't you in here yesterday? Look buddy, we don't have grapes. Ok?
The duck hops off the stool and waddles outta the door.
The next day, at the same time, the bartender is cleaning some glasses when he hears a familiar voice.
Duck: umm. .do you have any grapes?
The bartender is really ticked off.
Bartender: look. what's your problem? You came in here yesterday asking for grapes and i told you WE DON'T HAVE ANY GRAPES! ! Next time your little ducktail waddles in here, i'm gonna nail those little webbed feet of yours to the floor. GOT ME, PAL?
And the duck hops off the bar stool and waddles out. .
The next day, at the same time, the duck waddles into the bar, walks up to the bartender, and the bar man queries 'What the HECK do you want?'
Duck: umm. .have you got any nails?
Bartender: What? Of course not!
Duck: well then! Do you have any GRAPES?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2010
DUMB RIDDLE!

did i like dummy another to it send rètard a like this reading time sweet your took you since.

(now read it backwards)

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by jessefly: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2010
@poster
ur lucky we dnt have any cane
we for floag u for this joke grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Ben13: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
lol Chykason keep them coming cheesy
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by folly69(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
New and funny really nice grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
jessefly:

@poster
your lucky we dnt have any cane
not very nice grin pass jore tongue poster you try grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by mykali(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2010
Chykason:

DUMB RIDDLE!

did i like dummy another to it send retard a like this reading time sweet your took you since.

(now read it backwards)

grin grin grin grin grin
i can't believe you fooled me. angry
it's been a while since someone fooled me oh angry

in-fat . . .i dey vex grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by chibaby5(f): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy some cheeky but smart duck! cheesy grin. . .nice! cool
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by gidson12(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
can u all give it up (applaud) the retard who did the posting grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2010
Gibson, my fellow retard.
I laff in Swahili
huhuhuhuhuhu
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2010
jessefly:

@poster
your lucky we dnt have any cane
rokiatu:

not very nice grin pass jore tongue poster you try grin
abi ooo. I no sure say jesse don laff since dem born her kiss grin
mykali:

i can't believe you fooled me. angry
it's been a while since someone fooled me oh angry

in-fat . . .i dey vex grin
eyah. . .sowii. . .oya no vex. .i go dash u my niece. grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2010
The Duck & The Old Lady
A duck walks into a pub and sits next to an old lady.
Old lady: duck, have you pooed yourself?
Duck: yes
Old lady: ok, go somewhere and clean yourself up!
Duck: i haven't finished yet!
grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Ben13: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2010
u dey try
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2010
Teacher to student

Teacher: why is 6 afraid of 7?

Student: because 7 ate 8 9

grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
Remembering A Child
A young man was walking into a supermarket to pick up a few things when he noticed of an old woman following him around. Thinking nothing of it, he ignored her and continued on. Finally he went to the checkout line, but she got in front of him.
"Pardon me", she said, " I am sorry if my staring at you made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look like my son that died recently".
"I am very sorry", the young man replied, "Is there anything I can do for you."
"Yes", she said, "As i'm leaving, can you say 'Goodbye Mother!'? It'll make me feel much better."
"Sure" answered the young man.
As the old woman was leaving, he called out "Goodbye, Mother!".
As he stepped up to the checkout counter, he found out that his bill total is N50k.
"How can that be?", he asked, "I only purchased a few things".
"Your mother said that you would pay for her!" said the clerk.
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
THE DRUNK MAN

Two men were sitting at a bar and getting pretty drunk. Out of the corner of the first man's eye, he sees a beautiful young woman.
"I'd love to dance with that", the first man stated.
"why don't you go and ask her then", the second replies as he nudges him forward.
The first man walks up to the woman and says, "Would you be so kind as to dance with me?"
The woman replies, "Sorry, i'm concentrating on matrimony and would rather sit than dance"
The first man walks back to his friend dejectedly.
"So what did she say?" he interrogated.
The first man replied, "She said that she was constipated on macaroni and would rather shiit in her pants"
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by parki: 3:19am On Mar 04, 2010
goes off to bring his cane and waiting for the right moment to strike it
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by dani1luv: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Ben13: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2010
parki:

goes off to bring his cane and waiting for the right moment to strike it

winch
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Kunbee: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
Fresh and funny, you did well my son grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2010
Kunbee:

Fresh and funny, you did well my son grin
^^~here comes my e-mother~!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by OBLONG(m): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2010
Chidi: what is that smell ?!

Jack: the woman next to you just yawned---

Chidi: shocked shocked shocked <i can't believe that came from someone's mouth, shit smells like wetty feet>
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2010
HOLDING A BABY

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen." In a huff, the woman immediately slammed her fare into the fare box and took a seat at the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.
"The bus driver insulted me", she fumed.
The man sympathized with her and said "Why? He is a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."
"You are right" she said, "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."
"That's a good idea", the man said, "Here let me hold your monkey"
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by OBLONG(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2010
^^^^^^ hahahahahahahha!
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by AqRiUsAge(f): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2010
^^^ omg ROFLMAO
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Kunbee: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2010
Chykason:

^^~here comes my e-mother~!
grin grin grin grin grin

My great son grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
BUYING CONDOMS

A young man went into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condom comes in packs of 4, 8 or 16 and asks which one the young man wants.
"Well", he said, "i've been seeing this girl for a while and she is really hot. I think tonight is the night. We are having dinner with her parents. And I've a feeling that I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 16 pack." The young man makes his purchase and leaves.
Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessings and they agreed. He started praying, but continues for several minutes. The girlfriend leans over to him and says, "you never told me that you're such a religious person."
The boy leans over to her and whispers "you never told me that your father is a pharmacist."

Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Ben13: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2010
We hail you for that fresh one up there, you now descended to Ctrl C and V. Tseeew~!
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Supplanter(m): 1:54am On Mar 10, 2010
There were three strangers who came into town, unfortunately, they were arrested and were told they would be released only on one condition. So, they were told to get into the forest to get any kind of fruit they could find, Ten each for a person. After when they came back with the fruits, they were told to put each fruit through their butts without making any noise, then they would be free to go.
The first guy came with ten apples. He passed the first one without making any noise, the second he shouted, so he was killed.
The second came with small berries. He passed the first, no noise, second, no noise, until the eighth one, and he made a noise, so he was killed.
The first guy and the second guy met each other in Heaven and the first guy asked, "Why did you make a noise when you almost finish passing everything"? So, the second guy replied, " I made the noise when I saw the third guy coming with Pawpaws."
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by OBLONG(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
person no fit put pawpaw for yansh---- hahaha!
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by D1KeleVra(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, 'What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas'?

The little girl replies, 'I want a Barbie and G.I. Joe'.

Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, 'I thought Barbie comes with Ken'.

'No', said the little girl. 'She comes with G.I. Joe, she fakes it with Ken.'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic English / Happy Boxing Day To All Nairalanders. Pic / Jokes Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.