Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing (728 Views)

Is There A Thing Like Leg Shaking Sex / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Keketu(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Evablizin love dont cost a thing. please i love you

1 Like

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by optional1(f): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
does this shiit call love still exist on nairaland

When will some niggas grow for the gods sake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
I like the girl not until i started seeing her tribalistic comments,writing afonja,skull mining and all those poo.Now that i know her admirer,please try and change that tribalistic attitude of hers,she looks too innocent to be engaged in all that .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by generalbush(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Keketu:

You are old enough to be her ancestor!!

Shame!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by VargasVee(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Is that not child abuse?

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by ikp120(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
I like the girl not until i started seeing her tribalistic comments,writing afonja,skull mining and all those poo.Now that i know her admirer,please try and change that tribalistic attitude of hers,she looks too innocent to be engaged in all that .
But that thing can sweet cheesy cheesy cheesy

AFONJA! AFONJA! AFONJA! Hehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin grin

If you be yoruba and somebody call you afonja just reply with "Na my tribe be that" with a grin grin grin.

Afonja na just another name for yoruba on Nairaland.

I'm not a tribal bigot o. Just trying to help some folks to have fun on the head of their rivals/attackers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Keketu:

angry

Your english is ruining you first of all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
ikp120:
But that thing can sweet cheesy cheesy cheesy

AFONJA! AFONJA! AFONJA! Hehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin grin

If you be yoruba and somebody call you afonja just reply with "Na my tribe be that" with a grin grin grin.

Afonja na just another name for yoruba on Nairaland.

I'm not a tribal bigot o. Just trying to help some folks to have fun on the head of their rivals/attackers grin grin grin
Na So...Ama proud "aFUNja"
Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

85% of Nairalanders are tribalistic now
Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by ikp120(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

Na So...Ama proud "aFUNja"
That's the spirit babe! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hehehhehe grin
Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by srazorblade(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is quite disheartening embarassed loving someone you have not met before. Smh

1 Like

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Adaumunocha(f): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Keketu:
I know my great ife department@dp
Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Adaumunocha(f): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Keketu:
I know my great ife faculty building @dp
Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Of all girls on nairaland, you can only choose the worst. Shame!

You don't have taste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by IamAirforce1: 5:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Ridiculous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Antecote(f): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

She's not a tribalist aunty, she says that for the fun of it. Haba sef, why will you guys take comments seriously.
Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Antecote(f): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2017
I like evablizin, she's very cool and her comments are funny too, most of the time she's not harsh and shes always nice. They say if you love someone tell the person you love them so it's no biggie that the young man has poured out his heart, after all people meet their husbands and wives here on Nairaland. I'm interested in seeing how this goes

Evablizin Is 25+ so she's matured enough and she needs to get married soon sef

Evablizin stop liking and sharing everybody's post jhur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by IamLEGEND1: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Antecote:
I like, she's very cool and her comments are funny too, most of the time she's not harsh and shes always nice. They say if you love someone tell the person you love them so it's no biggie that the young man has poured out his heart, after all people meet their husbands and wives here on Nairaland. I'm interested in seeing how this goes
Is 25+ so she's matured enough and she needs to get married soon sef
stop liking and sharing everybody's post jhur.
Are you her PR manager or something?
If she was interested in what he or anyone else had to say, I believe her fingers still work and she'll reply.
But knowing how this situation usually plays out, she'll go to a deserted section and mention him there for fear of embarrassing herself & the OP.
You can track her movements upandan the forum if you're really interested in how this ends.
Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Antecote:
I like evablizin, she's very cool and her comments are funny too, most of the time she's not harsh and shes always nice. They say if you love someone tell the person you love them so it's no biggie that the young man has poured out his heart, after all people meet their husbands and wives here on Nairaland. I'm interested in seeing how this goes

Evablizin Is 25+ so she's matured enough and she needs to get married soon sef

Evablizin stop liking and sharing everybody's post jhur.

25+ make I bend.
Re: Evablizin Love Dont Cost A Thing by Harbeyg09(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
I go love grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Watch Romance Movies On Your Phone? You Need This / If You Think It’s Easy To Be Rich As A Gay,make Your Anuses Available - Bobrisky / Woman Blame Husband Infecting Her With 3 SDTs, Prophet Distroy 11 Years Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.