Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (50212 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by todaynewsreview: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
This was one of the throwback photos Brother David and Sister Faith (Oyedepo) during their courting years before their glorious moment as shared by Faith Abiola Oyedepo

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/4631/throwback-photo-brother-david-and-sister-faith-oyedepo-durin

Cc: Lalasticlala

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Tamass: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wow...apart from been a pastor what else does he do?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tamass:
He is a business man

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
He is a business man
How many businesses has he started so far with cretins money?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by emaxjey(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
wao lovely ..slayqueens gonna ignore this thread like plague....u see Rome is not built in a day.. "no one knows tomorrow sha" that I can say for now..una understand the rest :Pwao lovely ..slayqueens gonna ignore this thread like plague....u see Rome is not built in a day.. "no one knows tomorrow sha" that I can say for now..una understand the rest

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by tobillionaire(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
cool
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2017
My case is different kiss kiss kiss

Winners show me some love with likes biko cheesy

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2017
Make i no lie...dem no fine now and then sha

Sister faith looks like one of those sisters in christ u meet halfway in an elevator。U ask her going down,she will say *God forbid,im going up in Jesus name.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2017
Baba they live on tithe grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by RexEmmyGee: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
see love

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by demsid(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Wow. During the hustling days . I'm happy for them, I mean their marriage.

Neatly used iPhone 5s 16 gig rom
With original charger, pack n sim pin, fingerprint working perfectly.
long lasting battery, 4G LTE
Call 08087219596.
Lagos residents
Call or what'sapp now.
Price 45k negotiable.

SOLD OUT
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
H
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by mikool007(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Bro David looks like cgi
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
my case is different. i tap into your blessing ijn amen

9 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Pastor Faith is an awesome woman who saw vision! A first class graduate of Unilorin who married a graduate of Kwarapoly and didn't look down on him. Today that poly graduate owns two high flying private universities in Nigeria with hundreds of professors on his payroll with another 2 currently under construction, another French speaking university in Congo. And also two new universities in Ghana and Kenya all to be built before 2032. Back at his polytechnic a lecturer who was bothered at the direction of his life once warned or told him to face academics and stop pastoring(which was certainly not lucrative then) and he retorted "I am a full time pastor and a part time student"
Tamass:
A writer with books raking over billions as at 2015, A chancellor of two universities currently running and two more in the works in Abuja and Tinapa, Cross River and proprietor of hundreds of primary and secondary schools and also the manager of everything Living Faith.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by lebete3000: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
He is a business man

He is an Architect from my findings.

6 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Odianose13(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Grace is sufficient!
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by jejemanito: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
grin
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by free2ryhme: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
todaynewsreview:
This was one of the throwback photos Brother David and Sister Faith (Oyedepo) during their courting years before their glorious moment as shared by Faith Abiola Oyedepo

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/4631/throwback-photo-brother-david-and-sister-faith-oyedepo-durin

Cc: Lalasticlala

God is good

6 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by icedfire(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
pa oyedepo, no change at all

1 Like

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Christafarian(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Say whatever you may about him/them. The Bishop has written his name on the sands of time; it remains indelible forever.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Tamass:
he writes books and he is also an entrepreneur and chancellor of some private universities,secondary schools ,day care and crèches established by him
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by emerged01(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Worwor:
How many businesses has he started so far with cretins money?
So it takes cretins' Money to write books?

7 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Nice
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Two ugly mur'fuckers

5 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Is oyedepo his wife an Ibo woman?
His church heal malaria and typhoid fever patients.Praise God!

1 Like

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by allanphash7(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Successful business man/woman

1 Like

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Two ugly mur'fuckers
really?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / RCCG Establishes One Hallelujah Records Label, Headed By Leke Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.