Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv (7660 Views)

Lg Quietly Rolls Out Desktop Mode To The Lg V50 Thinq With Ux 9.0 Update / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Infocity1474(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
I’m not a TV person as I’m always on the system but here is what you need to know about the recent development of DSTV/Gotv about to launch Pay-Per-View subscription model.

Lots of DSTV/Gotv subscribers are complaining bitterly about the price reap-off of this current subscription regime andconsider it as cheat and believes that theyshould only pay for what we consume.

However,Multichoice Nigeria will be launching a pay-per-view (PPV) option in the country. Pay-Per-View (PPV), will allow viewers pay an additional fee to watch a particular programme either on a

Continue Reading: http://infocity.com.ng/2017/09/multichoice-nigeria-to-launch-pay-per-view-subscription-model-to-dstv-gotv-subsribers.html
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by cuedish: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tstv is on its way to play yuuge competition with ya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by boman2014: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
hope this is true
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by rexchazy(m): 3:29am On Sep 16, 2017
DSTV scamming us since 1980
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by msturE: 5:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Thats good
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by juddexy2(m): 5:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Infocity1474:
I’m not a TV person as I’m always on the system but here is what you need to know about the recent development of DSTV/Gotv about to launch Pay-Per-View subscription model.

Lots of DSTV/Gotv subscribers are complaining bitterly about the price reap-off of this current subscription regime andconsider it as cheat and believes that theyshould only pay for what we consume.

However,Multichoice Nigeria will be launching a pay-per-view (PPV) option in the country. Pay-Per-View (PPV), will allow viewers pay an additional fee to watch a particular programme either on a

Continue Reading: http://www.infocity.ga/2017/09/multichoice-nigeria-to-launch-pay-per.html
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Each time they call me to subscribe I usually tell them to launch PPV so it's left for them to do the needful cus 4 me I will not activate my acct 4 naw. Besides I don collect Street cable every month Na 7H I dey pay watching all my games,movies, music + news

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Cwhyte(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Each time they call me to subscribe I usually tell them to launch PPV so it's left for them to do the needful cus 4 me I will not activate my acct 4 naw. Besides I don collect Street cable every month Na 7H I dey pay watching all my games,movies, music + news
What is street cable

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Cwhyte(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2017
cuedish:
Tstv is on its way to play yuuge competition with ya.
What is TSTV?

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Trendy247: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Isoryt
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Abdul315(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2017
When tstv launches by oct 1 we go switch bein sports 1-10 what more can a football fan ask for with subs as low as 500

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by laribari(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2017
Hahahahahahaha! Another scam. Make ena just leave am the way e dey, foolish people.

When they start pay as you view, in a week your subscription don expire, dem go tell you sey you over watch am. The meter go dey read fast.

If they do pay as you view, what reading are we going to be charged on? How much per minute? Thief people; and on top of that na so-so repeat dem go dey show you.

6 Likes

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Thukzee01(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Abdul315:
When tstv launches by oct 1 we go switch bein sports 1-10 what more can a football fan ask for with subs as low as 500
Abdul315:
Full meaning of TSTv pls ?

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by lastbaff(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
For anyone who's new to DStv or wants some insights, this is for you: DStv Nigeria Packages & Subscription - The Complete Guide
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Kassidy90(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Fear of TSTv........

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by izmercy(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
I wonder ooo
laribari:

If they do pay as you view, what reading are we going to be charged on? How much per minute?
Oga, we're used to this story since 1900.abeg something new. We don't have government in this country, all we have is tax collectors and fund disbursars
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by kingdvd(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Cwhyte:

What is street cable

A cable dat is shared among more than 100 customers,, the machine owner connects to it once you indicate interest
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by peeps4u: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Please, what is the name of the cable? does it work like Qsat or how does it work?
Thanks
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by peeps4u: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

A cable dat is shared among more than 100 customers,, the machine owner connects to it once you indicate interest

does it work in all states? I'm in Osun state, how can I express interest and to whom?

Thanks
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Gud move grin
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Badt guy cheesy
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by woodfrank(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Boss, please tell me about the street cable. Cheers!
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by cuedish: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Cwhyte:

What is TSTV?

Use Google.
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by ammyluv2002(f): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Advans(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tank God d time is now. I know d game will soon be over for DSthief. Same thing happen to MTN. Enough of ds exploitation from south Africa. We are switching to TSTV.

3 Likes

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by UnknownT: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Osusu cable grin Are you Delta(Warri and it's environs) based?

3 Likes

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by obongtunji: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hope they won't be charging#100 per hour
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by DONADAMS(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wow...this would be a very good improvement

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
UnknownT:
Osusu cable pl grin Are you Delta(Warri and it's environs) based?

Nope I dey OSHA, u can see it in delta, Enugu and environs
I tell u dat cable connection Na superb

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Can't Transfer Credit On Glo / Checkout My New 2go Star[2go Staff][unreach] / Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.