Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,801 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) (37059 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Solomonudofia(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Outspoken Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has spoken out about IPOB saying, Igbos shouldn’t let
Nnamdi Kanu deceive them. Father Mbaka, a nonsense Father spoke in Igbo language.
Watch the video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEg85jAFA2I

sourse:http://www.informationng.com/2017/09/video-father-mbaka-finally-speaks-igbos-nnamdi-kanu-deceit.html

Rv.fr.Ejike mbaka finally break the silence on the Biafra / military clash , according a video clip that is going viral, the catholic persist spoke in igbo language, condemning the way young igbo business men are being killed all the name of Biafra agitation..

Don't allow anybody deceive you that igbo people are being marginalized in Nigerian .why are we believing in nonsense, telling the poor men and women to be the one agitating for Biafra,
Am not saying that agitating for Biafra is a bad idea but let all the big men and the powerful men of igbo land come let all of us go for this agitation then our young in the street agitating will be at our back support us , because the prayer of a good father is his children to be greater than him, yes let the politicians in igbo land( people like peter obi, egeueme, Emaka ofor, ekweremadu, Sullivan , all of us) both the politicians and the spirituals, we are the people that are suppose to agitate not our young men, see how our young are being killed and all these big are hiding in Abuja and overseas, he said

Watch the video below

https://www.nairaland.com/4057947/rv.fr-mbaka-finally-speaks-Igbos#60508956

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Igboesika: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Modified:
Father Mbaka should declare his stand, not reading epistle.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2017
I respect Ejike Mbaka. He has been outspoken since the Nnamani days.

A true man of God. That has devoted his waking life to the service of catholics and non catholics

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Chikpat(m): 12:35am On Sep 16, 2017
This is for the Igbos of Nigeria: Nnamdi Kanu has already deceived the Igbos of his biafra and it behoves on all concerned to guide them to a path of recovery.

I am an Igbo man:i know sense and nonsense wen I see either and I don't believe in nonsense lyk Fr Mbaka said

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Chikpat(m): 12:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria is quite complex and every region feels marginalized. In the southeast, Igbos have inflicted alot of pains on demsevs and are aptly shifting the blame to the federal govt.
In 2003 pdp convention, an igbo man addressed d convention in Hausa and asked the northern delegates to support him against Dr Alex Ekwueme who was already coasting to victory: with the allegation dat Ekwueme had an igbo agenda for the creation of Biafra. In the end, Ekwueme didn't make it. Will it be now fair for an idiot to come and say that Igbos have not ruled Nigeria?

Under Jonathan's failed presidency, an Igbo man was Dep Sen President, Dep Speaker, Chief f Army Staff, SGF, Chairman of d party, Mins f Fin,Pet etc etc. In the end, what was the impact on the region? Nothing!!!

2nd Niger Bridge dredging and construction was awarded to an igbo man, go to the site and see what he did wt d money given to him for a project for himself, his ppl n oda ppl.

Adada Water scheme awarded by JEG to an Igbo man, what did he do wt d money?

I can go on and on. The fed govt of cause have some of d blame but Nnamdi Kalu is wrong on his approach to the situation. He will stupidly goad idiots to another war, they cannot win.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Chikpat:
Nigeria is quite complex and every region feels marginalized. In the southeast, Igbos have inflicted alot of pains on demsevs and are aptly shifting the blame to the federal govt.

Dont think they want to hear this

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by IranianTara: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Igboesika:
Deceptive headline.
I implore everybody to watch this video, if you don't understand igbo, look for a translator.

hi there, if anyone need translation agency i suggest this site:
ترجمه

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by deepwater(f): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Op it is a shame that you put up a video in Igbo language and did not provide any transcript to your audience.

Your headline is a chiral image if the video itself, as in complete opposite of what the preacher man was talking about.

He never condemned Biafra struggle in that video instead he upheld it.

He is only angry that the youths are the ones fighting for it, he wished the political and spiritual heads fight for it instead of the youth being exposed to danger.

He fostered the notion of wrath of the battle hitting the fathers instead of the sons.

What does this implies, BIAFRA never dies

Modified

Today alone, I took my time to clear two false stories on Nairaland, this particular thread and the one of Hausa putting on igbo dress.

Someone hurriedly addressed the situation, a quick interpretation of the video has been issued along with this thread by the admin.

The false pictures of Hausa putting on Igbo dress has been flagged down.

While I say well done to their (moderators) reactive approach, I feel so weak about tons of lies and falsehood peddled in here that nobody researches on but believe hook, line and sinker.

Caveat :
Take what you see on Nairaland at your own peril

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by jtigwell0: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
deepwater:
Op it is a shame that you put up a video in Igbo language and did not provide any transcript to your audience.

Your headline is a chiral image if the video itself, as in complete opposite of what the preacher man was talking about.

He is only angry that the youths are the ones fighting for it, he wished the political and spiritual heads fight for it instead of the youth being exposed to danger.

He fostered the notion of wrath of the battle hitting the fathers instead of the sons.

Have you been living under a rock? Biafra is dead... undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by edeXede: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
embarassed

Animal in human skin��

Animal wey dey wear agbada��

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
deepwater:

Will you keep Kwayet you criminal. Umunne anyi na anwu na ike ugbua makana Nnamdi Kanu sara ha isi (brainwashing). Has Nnamidiot Kanu not sent his wife and child back to London? Why is his wife running? You thieves compare him to Mandela. Was Winnie Mandela not flogged and beaten? Where is Lolo Kanu to collect Python beating?

I know this will come as a suprise but I will not support the breakup of Nigeria again. After taking my time to go through stories on both sides, I have come to the conclusion that;

(1)IPOB looked for trouble and should bear the responsibility alone. You can't fight a federal might and win.

(2)We Igbos brought trouble on ourselves. We first of all declared war on Buhari. Prior before election, we filled the cyber space with hatred and malice against him even Even though He should have forgiven us as a father knowing fully well that we are his children and he is a president of all.

(3)Further championing the Biafran cause will alienate us further from the Nigerian bread and make the needed developments not come to our side.

(4) We Igbos are very arrogant and have refused to learn to stop chest beating. We see every tribe as not suffering and we ourselves as the only people that suffered to make it. This is a pure lie.

(5) The Yorubas have every right to protect the Nigerian state. If they still want to stay in Nigeria, it is their right. I will forever stop calling them Afonja. Same goes for the good people of Calabar, Bayelsa, Rivers and Idoma who have made it clear that they will never be part of Biafra. I will now respect their opinion

(6) I have come to realise that even if Nigeria restructures today or separates, Igbos may bear the brunt more ooo. I have to be objective. Forget chest beating and making noise like wounded goats. We no get anything ho haa for our land. The Benue we insult for refusing Biafra has food oo. North has food oo and are preparing for post oil period. Our South East states have little or nothing to sustain us in the eventuality of a Biafra. Forget the oil in Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. Those people are not our "brothers" as we usually tag them. Even the first secessionist state in Nigeria was crushed by an Igbo man... Aguiyi Ironsi They themselves have almost been rendered impotent by the Nigerian state of which the big 3 tribes are the champions in marginalization.

(7) Nobody is marginalising Igbos. We are marginalizing ourselves because we have refused to play smart politics. The Yorubas are better here. I must commend them for that. They are usually smart and play to the wind of what is in place. Those people saw on time that Jonathan is failed project and ran to align with North. The gamble favoured them. Mind you that prior before now, Buhari ha approached us with Chuba Okadigbo and that Nnewi man. We totally rejected him and labelled him a terrorist. He became a president and and appointed people the constitution mandated him to appoint. It is not a must we will be in his kitchen cabinet. Mind you that we labelled him a terrorist. If I were him, I wont appoint Igbo man oo. Period. Because we pose a threath to him. If you want, call me Afonja. Abum ezigbote nwafor Igbo. Anaghim atu ujo.
I swear.

[8] O Boy forget propaganda and fake news. Nobody offered Nnamdi Kanu any oil well and Vice President. That Young man na pure renegade, wounded lion and a failure that bought into the so called marginalization of the Igbos. Because some Igbos felt sidelined by Buhari, they now fell back on Nnamdi to get a pound of flesh. They don't necessarily want to pull out of Nigeria. If you doubt me, why are some of us giving subtle support for Atiku who is a well known...... let me leave it there.

(9) We Igbos atimes tend to be greedy oo. We have been licking this oil oo. The oil is not our own oo as we usually chest beat. Everybody has been licking it. Our politicians are now planning to lick this oil alone and sideline other tribes. Biafra can never work oo. If you doubt me, tell me why a state as small as Bayelsa with all its big federal allocation and 13% derivation still owing its workers? My eyes have opened that this is class warfare oo. Even if we get Biafra today, the same set of criminal elements will still not be satisfied even if you give them all.the oil wells!

(10) The so called SEDC failed at the house because of the arrogance of our representatives and senators. I may be wrong but don't be surprised that our politicians from the East failed to lobby others before submitting the application due to their chest beating and arrogance. We need to learn to work with other regions to achieve good things for our peopl back home. We see Yorubas as Afonjas and See Hausas as Animals. But I have come to discover that some Igbos are the ones becoming Animals oo.

(11) Even though am not an IPOB member but I have been an ardent sympathiser and supporter, I have gone come to discover that these people are Barbarians oo. Believe me when I tell you this. I have gone close to them to discover that these people are just waiting for rhe right time to become terrorists. They are metamorphosing. Believe me. And they will be more terrible than Boko Haram.

Ndigbo gekwanum nti. IPOB abughi ndi unu ga enye ochichi. They have already written down names of those they will kill when Biafra comes. Most times, you see them discuss about how they will revoke all lands and which buildings to pull down in order to build their Utopian Biafra. These young men are heartless oo.

(12) Most of the people you see screaming IPOB and Biafra online are jobless Igbo youths in Germany, Malaysia, Cambodia, London and CHINA. They are screaming war and battle from their room but they have nothig oo. IPOB is being funded by drug and illegal money. They also get legal money through brainwashing children of the poor and down trodden especially those from Ebonyi and Enugu. Believe me on this.

(13) I knew Nnamdi Kanu was mad the day he said he will go to Abuja and come back with Buharis head. That was when I started suspecting his sanity. You can't make such volatile comments against a presidency and expect to go scot free. He even went as far as floating a BSS.

(14) I swear down. Buhari is very tolerant and tried ooo. Forget all these brainwashing by Radio Biafra that Hausa hates us. Its a pure lie. Abum Ezigbote onye Igbo si Anambra. If I were the president and my powers wittled as Nnamdi tried to do Buhari, by now, I would have crushed the person oo.

(15) Forget these hoodlums like Fani Kayode, Fayose, Reno Omokri and other iddots that are playing Ludo with our emotions. These people don't love us. They are our real enemies. They only need us to distract Buhari government and when they achieve their aim, they will abandon us! Look at that foooolish Fayose that can't manage Ekiti wants to become president! Can you imagine? Fani Kayode the hoodlum is only looking for how PDP will come back so that he will continue looting. Same goes for reno omockri the criminal whose principal supervised the greatest lootocracy of modern times!

I will continue later....

Apologies to Madridguy, Sarrki and a host of others. Some of them like madridguy are true patriots. Am discovering this late.

NB
Before you tag me Afonja, I was a former hardcore Biafran Supporter, A lover Of Igbo and an IPOB sympathiser.

Abughi kwam onye Hausa ma obu Yoruba. Abum Onye Igbo. I have only decided to live above hate and start loving other Nigerians.

I didn't do this for likes or favour. I am doing this because I love my Igbo brother. Nnamdi Kanu wife and son don run go London. Mazi Kanu has disappeared. Our brainwashed brothers are still shouting Biafra or death and being used to test run the new weapons the Nigerian army bought. Mind you that the Nigerian army has Igbo people among them.

I am now Python Dancing. Ndi Igbo unu etufukwele ndu unu maka Nnamiidiot Kanu. We have been sharing oil money but our politicians have been stealing our own and not working. Hold your politicians responsible. Case closed!

180 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by otitokoroleti: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Deceptive headline because the content in the video is quite different from headline

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Kelvonn: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
No be lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Before I watch the video, let me state that Igbos are not only hated but are also envied. I dey come make I watch the video now.
Modified, I have watched the video. FATHER MBAKA IS IN SUPPORT OF BIAFRA. But, he wants our leaders and ipob sponsors to be in the forefront of the agitation for Biafra. According to him, igbo leaders should be the ones at the forefront and not poor children of the masses.
Mbaka is a Biafran. Quote me anywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by lomprico(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lemmi watch it first

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by olatade(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
"I will go to Abuja, and when am coming home I will bring Buhari's head"Nnamdi Kanu.
" If they don't give us Biafra, there will be nothing left breathing in that zoo called Nigeria" Nnamdi Kanu.
"Its either Biafra or death" Nnamdi Kanu.
"If they don't give us a date for referendum, there will be no election in Anambra or any part of Biafra land" Nnamdi Kanu.
" It is clear that the only language the zoo called Nigeria understands is war and death and we are ready for war" Nnamdi Kanu.
"From today forward, I put the protection of Biafra land in the hands of the Biafra Security Services" Nnamdi Kanu.(no wonder ipob started collecting Taxes)
" If the zoo Army enters Biafra land, they will die" Nnamdi Kanu.
"Buhari is a mad man" Nnamdi Kanu.
"I call on all Igbo's who have the know how to manufacture bombs, arms and ammunitions to come forward, we need to take this war to the zoo ( via Biafra radio). Nnamdi Kanu.
He publicly made the above statements and even more, some of us didn't think he went too far, nor caution him or publicly denounce what he is doing, but now, tongues are quick to wag in condemnation of the Nigerian Army's action.....without Kanu FG may consider Biafra
We pray God's wrath, come down hard on all the enemies of peace and their sponsors plus supporters.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by abbaapple: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
The clowns will never listen!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by diegwu01: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
There are few Men of God i take serious. Mbaka is one of them. surrounded by Crocodiles, yet it wont stop him from speaking the truth

15 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Alphybuks(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
op = off point

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by SpComedy: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
The mods should do well and provide a transcript of the message, mynd44 you cant keep on moving useless threads to Fp without verification.....

SOME OF HIS POINTS...

1.He said the youths should not be the one fighting for Biafra because they get killed easily, that the elites like his self should lead and the youths should back.

2. That he is not against Biafra because he rejoice when ever he sees his members rejoice, since Biafra gives yhem joy , only that he is against the youths getting killed all because of mere protest.

3. He never mentioned Nnamdi Kanu or Ipob or anything against it...

8 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Y is the mere Rev.father over rated sef?

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by ctex4real(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Igboesika:
Deceptive headline.
I implore everybody to watch this video, if you don't understand igbo, look for a translator.
The video is opposite of what op posted.

He is against the strategy of the struggle. He simply wants the elites to champion it, the caption is in order
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by samyyoung1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Igbo kwenu.......even after d Biafra actualization, leadership tuzzle wld end d region....my greedy brodas from d land of d rising SUN

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Igboesika:
Deceptive headline.
The video is opposite of what op posted.

ok in that case,op

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by emeijeh(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
G
O
W
O
N

Go On With One Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by michoim(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is one of the greatest, fearless and sincere man of God in the world today.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by soulpiano23(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=Solomonudofia post=60504012]Outspoken Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has spoken out about IPOB saying, Igbos shouldn’t let
Nnamdi Kanu deceive them. Father Mbaka, a nonsense Father spoke in Igbo language.
Watch the video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEg85jAFA2I

sourse:http://www.informationng.com/2017/09/video-father-mbaka-finally-speaks-igbos-nnamdi-kanu-deceit.html
Trust my yEast people label him AFONJA!!!
Not all IGBOs are senseless sha but majority lack native wisdom!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) by willibounce1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Father Mbaka is a saboteur, a backstabber, a unity beggar, an ewedu gulping afonja...

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.