Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams (1062 Views)

How Best Can We Interprete This? / 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / Gifted Hands From Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams by SpartanJ: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2017
First Dream - I saw chaos everywhere as the world was at war, it was as if there was meteor shower everywhere. Everyone was afraid and went into hiding but we were fished out. It was so terrible. some horrible scenarios cannot explained because it was like some demonic forces were in charge.......Then I work up sweating!

Another day... My second dream was about a night becoming day it was like the second coming of the messiah with bright light and a large sound with high tone like a trumpet it was glorious but in that dream I was afraid that why am I standing down here and not up there...also woke up sweating! And it still freaks me anytime I look at a bright and clear sky early in the morning or evening.
Re: To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams by bluecircle470: 12:22am On Sep 16, 2017
We're in d last day. End time! U've got opportunity now to rewrite ur wrong doings cos Armageddon is at d corner.
Re: To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams by greatnaija01: 12:37am On Sep 16, 2017
SpartanJ:

First Dream - I saw chaos everywhere as the world was at war, it was as if there was meteor shower everywhere. Everyone was afraid and went into hiding but we were fished out. It was so terrible. some horrible scenarios cannot explained because it was like some demonic forces were in charge.......Then I work up sweating! well, this confirms the numerous videos on youtube about Jesus talking to people who died and came back about an ALIEN INVASION and WORLD WAR 3, In these videos they said Jesus told them that aliens are actually DEMONS and the war will be evil

Another day... My second dream was about a night becoming day it was like the second coming of the messiah with bright light and a large sound with high tone like a trumpet it was glorious but in that dream I was afraid that why am I standing down here and not up there...also woke up sweating! And it still freaks me anytime I look at a bright and clear sky early in the morning or evening.

BOTTOM LINE: Jesus is coming soon but SEPTEMBER 23 2017 Something is going to happen to the entire world
Re: To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams by Richdotcom: 4:26am On Sep 16, 2017
You dreamt both same day?

But basically the first dreams connotes a hard situation or difficult Time, either currently happening now or perceived to happen (no need for fear, wouldn't go further into this anyway)

While 2nd dream is a major break through, I mean a huge success that will turn all tears to laughter, and it's going to be a MAJOR break through.....

If you dreamt both in same day, the rest assured that your desired breakthrough is coming, although you might experience some sort of hardship (nothing good comes easy ) but be steadfast in the spirit aspect of your life, work hard and believe without fear or doubt ..... eventually it will pay off and be very much worth it.

Don't mind my English..... hope u got the message sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams by SpartanJ: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Richdotcom:
You dreamt both same day?

But basically the first dreams connotes a hard situation or difficult Time, either currently happening now or perceived to happen (no need for fear, wouldn't go further into this anyway)

While 2nd dream is a major break through, I mean a huge success that will turn all tears to laughter, and it's going to be a MAJOR break through.....

If you dreamt both in same day, the rest assured that your desired breakthrough is coming, although you might experience some sort of hardship (nothing good comes easy ) but be steadfast in the spirit aspect of your life, work hard and believe without fear or doubt ..... eventually it will pay off and be very much worth it.

Don't mind my English..... hope u got the message sha

Thank to be to God.
It has come to pass.
I have been promoted to the senior management position- Head of department .effective January 2018.

I used to be a manager (15 people in my unit) but not an HOD in the previous company I worked with, Lots of things was happening that did not conform to company policy and was against my belief..the HOD was not comfortable with me though I tried my best to gain his trust, he wanted to strategically edged me out, but I got the info and resigned.

By God's grace within 2 months. I got a new job - supervisory role - FLM (heading 6 people) with great company.For 2 years I was on the role without knowing the top management had been watching me. The money is half of my previous salary but there was so much knowledge to gain since it was a different environment entirely. Though the half salary could not support my family, the business I established for my 6 months before leaving my previous job has been a lifeline, with bank loans repayments on monthly basis etc, I also battled low self esteem for 12 months because of my former bad boss. That period was terrible until I rediscovered myself with the help of God and a new Boss. In Nigeria the Bad and wicked bosses progress and good ones suffer but in my case I cried to God, paid my tithe diligently, stayed holy, eliminated my weaknesses and he answered me. (You can try it too).

I began to fix all problems in the department with great momentum. I was practically close to everyone because I was called a problem solver, mentor, facilitator and motivator. I go out of my core area to help fix problems. My strategy was -I started fixing my Boss's weakness and he was happy I helped him to solve his big problems - am glad I solved his work related issues that had been giving him sleepless night because that's the only way to win the heart of your Boss, go out of the norms. Think out of the box. Challenge results.

Today, am in charge of a great team (35 employees), To receive x3 of my Salary.... x1.5 of the gross salary in my previous company.

Truth and Honesty!

Glory be to God.
Re: To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams by Richdotcom: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
SpartanJ:

Thank to be to God.
It has come to pass.
I have been promoted to the senior management position- Head of department .effective January 2018.

I used to be a manager (15 people in my unit) but not an HOD in the previous company I worked with, Lots of things was happening that did not conform to company policy and was against my belief..the HOD was not comfortable with me though I tried my best to gain his trust, he wanted to strategically edged me but I got the info and resigned.

By God's grace within 2 months. I got a new job - supervisory role - FLM (heading 6 people) with great company.For 2 years I was on the role without knowing the top management had been watching me. The money is half of my previous salary but there was so much knowledge to gain since it was a different environment entirely. Though the half salary could not support my family, the business I established for my 6 months before leaving my previous job has been a lifeline, with bank loans repayments on monthly basis etc, I also battled low self esteem for 12 months because of my former bad boss. That period was terrible until I rediscovered myself with the help of God and a new Boss. In Nigeria the Bad and wicked bosses progress and good ones suffer but in my case I cried to God, paid my tithe diligently, stayed holy, eliminated my weaknesses and he answered me. (You can try it too).

I began to fix all problems in the department with great momentum. I was practically close to everyone because I was called a problem solver, mentor, facilitator and motivator. I go out of my core area to help fix problems. My strategy was -I started fixing my Boss's weaknesiss and he was happy I helped him to solve his big problems - am glad I solved his work related issues that had been giving him sleepless night because that's the only way to win the heart of your Boss, go out of the norms. Think out of the box. Challenge results.

Today, am in charge of a great team (35 employees), To receive x3 of my Salary.... x1.5 of the gross salary in my previous company.

Truth and Honesty!

Glory be to God.

Wow that’s awesome...... more blessing !!!

1 Like

Re: To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams by SpartanJ: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Richdotcom:

Wow that’s awesome...... more blessing !!!

Hello Richdotcom,

God bless you.

Just checking on you.

Regards

SpartanJ

(1) (Reply)

SAD! Mother Of 3, Owoeye Mary Mourns Her Husband, Uzor Shot Dead By Policemen. / Top 5 International Shipping Lines In Nigeria / Npower Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.