Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Where Art Thou YBNL Princess ? Temmie Ovwasa Quit Or Qualm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Art Thou YBNL Princess ? Temmie Ovwasa Quit Or Qualm (490 Views)

Download Video: Lyta - Time Ft Olamide YBNL - Mp4 / Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Download Music: Lyta - Time Ft. Olamide YBNL - Mp3 Audio Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Art Thou YBNL Princess ? Temmie Ovwasa Quit Or Qualm by dreylistick(m): 12:34am On Sep 16, 2017
For a very long time now Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Princess name never been mentioned in the industry. The "Jabole" artist was signed into YBNL in 2016. Olamide and his artists were known for their versatility at all time but the so called Princess never been show herself approve for long now that bringforth the guestion if she has quit confidentially nor qualm. To me I think she's still busy with her academics life or still under thorough training with her label Boss Olamide Baddo....
Re: Where Art Thou YBNL Princess ? Temmie Ovwasa Quit Or Qualm by SuperSuave(m): 1:39am On Sep 16, 2017
you know she's a student of Lautech? I guess the strike has taken effect on her. left to me, this should be the time to focus more on her career, education isn't everything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Masterkraft Ft. Olamide – OJA / American Artistes Are Exploiting Wizkid - Joe Budden / The Rose Ilogbo Orphanage And Motherless Babies Home (rose Ilogbo Orphanage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.