Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (49074 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Heyyo heyyo... Its me.. your aussie playboy and I ll be giving you details and gists of my journey as a young playboy, living life downunder. Sit back, grab your popcorns and watch. Live pictures and videos will follow. If you ve got any questions and request, drop them and I lk be happy to answer

5 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Aha...

Juz make sure i get entertained tho...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Today, I just decided to open a thread which I will look back at in 10 years time. I came to aussie at a very young age and so far, its been some experience so far. Walahi... You know what I miss the most in naija?.. Food? Not much,
family, a bit, the lifestyle? Iffahear ... Omo, Its the babes.. Chai... The babes grin grin. All those sweet black girls we use to chyke then. It is well, now they re loving back from a distance angry angry See how I run whenever I hear a naija event is happening. Even if I no sabi anybody, I must go to. Living abroad is good, but noone tells you the boring part of it.
My first month was good, got a job for a start, paying the bills and bought a car and then I started receiving parking and driving fines (e no go better for the official wey fine me). Multiple fines at once. Twaz when it dawned on me that omo, the government here could be ruthless while smiling at you.

Edit.
Obviously the thread has been massively derailed.
Well the beauty in disguise is that its taught me a big lesson about hate. Damn! Humans can hate. How can someone just be taking panadol from the front of a computer screen cos of my thread. Anyway, beautiful thing is that being a faceless forum, I know the hate comments are just a propagation of what they ll usually feel, yet pretend in real life.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Here in Aussie, they can be smiling greeting you and fcking your ass at the same time. A police officer can tell you "Hi, you just got a parking ticket for parking close to an intersection, omo even when you want to plead for mercy, iffa hear... They ll just tell you "no worries, just call that number and make the payment of 500dollars" and you be thinking "thats fxking one week work pay going down the drain like that....One of my friends went to a club, was drinking and gisting with some aussie guys, got tipsy, and the moment he wanted to drive home, they called the police that a tipsy guy wants to go on the road, with video evidence o. Crazy country.

Edit.
Seems I ll have to put updates on this first posts only.
Ok, life in Australia is good, trust me, its good. Spoke with many of my friends from US and UK and I ve seen that many are just running to those places, meanwhile Australia is just a rising goldmine.
For instance, do you know that we spend just 2% of out income for medicare. Whats really small considering that even if you re sick at 3am, call your hospital and your doctor will be there within a short time. All free! People spend thousands of dollars to give birth In the US. Here, as a permanent resident everything is taken care of... For FREE! Can't tell me many things better than this

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:28am On Sep 16, 2017
As a playboy, I subscribe to the saying that make money, and watch the bitches flock over. When in Nigeria, girls no dey look uche face, now even the ones that we didn't talk since UNI, spend their naija credit to keep up. They even monitortime I resume and close work. I know crazy things they even tell me now. Guys, if your girl is giving you attitude and telling you "nothing " when you ask why.. Forget, na wash ooo, real wash, cos they do all the talking to me. Infact, many of them insult their boyfriends like worthless pieces of sht when talking to me. I hear stuff like "he doesn't know how to take care of me, he doesn't know how to handle a lady, he is this he is that".. Story... Na me come be the caring guy because I ordered a 15dollar pizza to your doorstep and I live in Aussie, while ignoring you very well. Omo, so go reexamine your babe and her love for you. Maybe she sef dey amongst my register to sign when I enter naija soon. For now, my main song is *no fake love by lil kesh. Listen and enjoy

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Chukkyboi: 1:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Bros e be like say u dey nsw with the am seeing especially the double deck train

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Chukkyboi:
Bros e be like say u dey nsw with the am seeing especially the double deck train
Yope man... Its nsw
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by mctowel01: 2:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Oya na.. subscribing

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Dyt(f): 5:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Sisisioge ooo
Come and be going aussy oo

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by sisisioge: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Dyt:
Sisisioge ooo
Come and be going aussy oo

Chai! A Playboy? Biko wetin I do you nau? Couldn't you just find me a cool nice bobo. The older...the better grin

At OP...nothing do you. Pls ignore that sisi and I .

3 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by babyfaceafrica: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Continue
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2017
sisisioge:

Chai! A Playboy? Biko wetin I do you nau? Couldn't you just find me a cool nice bobo. The older...the better grin

At OP...nothing do you. Pls ignore that sisi and I .
i can be a gentleman if you don't mind. We ll take it slow, however you want it kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by sisisioge: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2017
AussiePlayboy:

i can be a gentleman if you don't mind. We ll take it slow, however you want it kiss

OK, let's do this then...I'm presently in Florida we are expecting Irman this weekend. I will be in touch on Monday if my phone survives. Until then...keep hunting wink

5 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2017
If you are a young soft boy in aussie, you have to be careful of many girls. Even naija girls angry angry Sad to say, but even naija babes. Thats how I started with Ene(not her real name) Ene is few years older than me, but she doesn't mind as when she sees me, she thinks she is looking at visa and school fees bailout. Omo, as a sharp guy, cos trust me, here in Aussie, you must first know how things work, but use your naija OT to get through things. Never drop your naija OT. Thats your identity and protection. So, fast-forward to few weeks, Ene started coming closer, telling me stuff, showing signs and me sef coming through. Thats how she once said "Baby, I need a favor and promise me you will do it" .. I asked what it is.. She said can you borrow me some good amount of dollars" Omo, for my mind I just dey laff.. See setup o. So when we start dating, the money go enter Voicemail. Had to sharply tell her straight off. Similar things happened with other girls, so from there I decided not to tell any new person I am PR or where I work. If you ask me, I m simply just a normal student doing Diploma in an unknown school. Still doesn't stop me from being the playboy I am

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2017
sisisioge:

OK, let's do this then...I'm presently in Florida we are expecting Irman this weekend. I will be in touch on Monday if my phone survives. Until then...keep hunting wink
whats Irman, and btw, I like that position in your dp cool. I hope you can do it wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2017
This thread is also if you want to know anything about life in Aussie. Ask ask ask. I ll also reveal a bit about me along. All ye fine Nairaland girls, I ll be visiting naija soon. Don't be shy to send a PM. #Fine girls only

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2017
PurpleG... I see you looking, what you looking at baby?
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by sisisioge: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2017
AussiePlayboy:

whats Irman, and btw, I like that position in your dp cool. I hope you can do it wink

Irma...the hurricane grin. Talk to u on monday grin
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2017
AussiePlayboy:
Heyyo heyyo... Its me.. your aussie playboy and I ll be giving you details and gists of my journey as a young playboy, living life downunder. Sit back, grab your popcorns and watch. Live pictures and videos will follow. If you ve got any questions and request, drop them and I lk be happy to answer
how much was the total cost that got you there? Residence permit, cost of living there as in..how expensive it is and all.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Chukkyboi: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2017
Me dey parramatta and u
AussiePlayboy:

Yope man... Its nsw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2017

Australia has also got a good amount of country roads and country towns. Trust me.. If you are coming to Australia, precisely NSW, there is sydney and there are the regional places. The regional areas are basically equivalent of Nigerian villages to me. Places like Narooma, Moruya , Orange, Grafton, Wagga.. Basically aged settlements there. So be wise when coming.
I recently visited Moruya for work, and when I got to the lodge, the staff showed me where to park which was so big, had to ask her if their customers are usually trucks. Lol. Cos there was so much space. People in sydney know how cutthroat parking is.
Aside the major cities, there is not much else where.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
how much was the total cost that got you there? Residence permit, cost of living there as in..how expensive it is and all.
Under 6kaud was the cost for me. Its dependent on individual circumstances.. cost of living is not so high depending on location, as Accomodation is the main account shaker. Every other na smalls.

16 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Single ladies, keep the PMs coming. Please no ugly girls. You know yourselves angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2017
AussiePlayboy:

Under 6kaud was the cost for me. Its dependent on individual circumstances.. cost of living is not so high depending on location, as Accomodation is the main account shaker. Every other na smalls.
accommodation sha....that thing really is a biggy everywhere! angry
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by toms55(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
AussiePlayboy I'm following this thread bumper to bumper and I'm also following you, you're my mentor already grin grin, I really like Aussie the ambience is cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Been a long time on this thread. Also been to places too. So let me add pictures of beautiful hotels in aussie, which I ve visited

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Generations to come. It may be scarce to believe that such a one as this ever in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth.

Mohandas Gandhi

Location. Canberra city Gardens

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Quest hotel is just unique on its own. If you want to feel like you re first class, please use Quest.

7 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
I ll be going to the national capital, Canberra soon. Ask me any observational questions about there and I ll try my best to answer here
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by twentyk(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
I need a charm to dissapear there asap,cuz naija don tire me...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Adasun(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Wating conscine me with ambience undecided

op hw are those australian's pussy like, are they different frm the once we have in Naija? Do their pussy smell?

can they ride like a stallion? Do those gals love wholeheartedly? Can they be a possibility of finding young sweet 19+ yr old virgin grin grin

answer this once,more questions to come cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.