Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (48969 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by tooawesome(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
selflessmaya:

haha i'm done replying OP, he said he's above flaunting his wealth on snapchat for anonymous strangers but that is exactly what he came here to do on nairaland where he feels he can say whatever and show pics of french fries as proof, meanwhile snapchat is the proper place to be a show off but OP cant open his nyash like that. coming to nairaland to scope for chicks as a "seasoned playboy bachelor"
ppl on this thread that are smart are smart, the rest are just typical nigerians who cant read below the surface cos this guy is rude af, i'm glad this thread fell all the way off. he should go open a small diary somewhere for the basic ppl that he can impress with mediocrity. haha, from his posts he was allegedly born in 1994 so he's 1 year younger than 1 am, wow huge age difference yimu.
he came to australia with permanent residence that came from above, but he just left nigeria last year and he was so shook by obodo oyibo he opened a whole thread to marvel about the wonders and talk down on others, so this is not something he's used to, this is not one of the aje-butter stories of too much time spent in aussie as a kid to qualify or a parent has citizenship cos australia allows dual citizenship.. like he wants ppl to fry soteyy he even lied about his status of residence, dude most def has a work visa which is something, what could go wrong in a person's lil mind he would come to NL to lie about his life to pepper absolute strangers?
a lot of dudes here think they're dealing with a grown man who has seen life and knows what he's talking about and that is why they cant see past his sh!t and are drinking in his subtle insults whole. let's not even talk about the fact that creme de la creme babes still wont give af about the average 24yr old kid till he ripens a little more unless he has davido money, he even added a story of a girl who's seeing him as a way out for getting school fees & how he tells everyone he's getting a diploma so he's dealing with students?? not even established babes lmao. this thread is a mess.
our dear OP here is 24 yrs old, just left naija a yr ago, magically has permanent residence and is a seasoned playboy crooner scoring chicks left and right who is still butthurt & dragging girls from his NYSC days, and not one lie was detected, we believe it all. lmao

Shut up with your punk asÅ› reality

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by quivah(f): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Stormyweather:
quivah what are you looking at grin grin grin
Hello, please can you send me a message on WhatsApp? I lost your number.
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Viking007(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Paradigm777:

Bobo yi Ti ya were fa
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by SweetBuns(f): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Idiots ruined this beautiful thread
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Wizcollifa(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
I knew this thread will die, I have noticed him before he open this thread, each time he comment on any topic on the front page he will want everybody to know he lives abroad. R.I.P to this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.