Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (49093 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 17, 2018
You guys should stop hating!!! Jealousy won't take you anywhere.

How can a rational being compare Malaysia to Australia Lol , some people mumu big time

Bro, don't mind them. Continue with telling us your escapedes.

You're not boring to me.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by chiboy1116: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Lolx...like say u de high on something..... So Malay of all countries is better than Aussie ? Wtf , u even mentioned Kuwait. Lwkmd
BiafranDel:
guy australia no level! i rather enter malaysia even as malay don cast. my bro was working to bust in australia. but he was warned not to try it at all. everything was ready down as at last year december but didnt go again. by God's grace he is now in canada. my guy no let picture deceive you. na "farming" them dey do for australia.

21 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by labanj1(m): 12:35am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
guy australia no level! i rather enter malaysia even as malay don cast. my bro was working to bust in australia. but he was warned not to try it at all. everything was ready down as at last year december but didnt go again. by God's grace he is now in canada. my guy no let picture deceive you. na "farming" them dey do for australia.
Because immigration laws are strict, they are now farmers.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2018
chiboy1116:
Lolx...like say u de high on something..... So Malay of all countries is better than Aussie ? Wtf , u even mentioned Kuwait. Lwkmd
i no need to convince you my guy. na your own be that. all wetin mr nairaland playboy talk na just to hype.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by lonlytroy(m): 12:37am On Apr 17, 2018
If not for our use-less and greedy politicians. Many Nigerians wouldn't be thrill with all these yankee sh1t

7 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by LajaLaba: 12:37am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
i no need to convince you my guy. na your own be that. all wetin mr nairaland playboy talk na just to hype.
Go sit down joor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Earthbound:
Topic should have read 'Boring life of the...'

There's nothing to depict the life of a playboy here except for the photo of a bed. WTF?
Lol...Thread is progressive. More like a diary

3 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Edit.
Seems I ll have to put updates on this first posts only.
Ok, life in Australia is good, trust me, its good. Spoke with many of my friends from US and UK and I ve seen that many are just running to those places, meanwhile Australia is just a rising goldmine.
For instance, do you know that we spend just 2% of out income for medicare. Whats really small considering that even if you re sick at 3am, call your hospital and your doctor will be there within a short time. All free! People spend thousands of dollars to give birth In the US. Here, as a permanent resident everything is taken care of... For Free!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:45am On Apr 17, 2018

Australia has also got a good amount of country roads and country towns. Trust me.. If you are coming to Australia, precisely NSW, there is sydney and there are the regional places. The regional areas are basically equivalent of Nigerian villages to me. Places like Narooma, Moruya , Orange, Grafton, Wagga.. Basically aged settlements there. So be wise when coming.
I recently visited Moruya for work, and when I got to the lodge, the staff showed me where to park which was so big, had to ask her if their customers are usually trucks. Lol. Cos there was so much space. People in sydney know how cutthroat parking is.
Aside the major cities, there is not much else where.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:49am On Apr 17, 2018
One thing I ve learnt about being "abroad" is that you get to see things from a much bigger perspective. A lot of things don't freak you anymore. I remember in naija, boys will dressup to go to shoprite for pictures, or those who will go to chinese restaurants or whatever loading up instagram with pictures. Bro, when you live and breathe around asian food around you, with food as cheap as $15, you won't be moved one bit. Infact you ll laugh when people in naija try to intimidate with theae things on social media

20 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 12:54am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:
One thing I ve learnt about being "abroad" is that you get to see things from a much bigger perspective. A lot of things don't freak you anymore. I remember in naija, boys will dressup to go to shoprite for pictures, or those who will go to chinese restaurants or whatever loading up instagram with pictures. Bro, when you live and breathe around asian food around you, with food as cheap as $15, you won't be moved one bit. Infact you ll laugh when people in naija try to intimidate with theae things on social media

only Nigerian babes living fake lives do this ..

people that can't even afford standard food.... if they manage to go to shoprite or some fancy places they take dozens of pictures and litter social media, be forming with fake life when they're broke in reality.

keep it on Bro.

next.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by revontuli(f): 12:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Tell us about the giant spiders, poisonous jellyfish and other monsters living there.

Have you seen a Tasmanian devil?

3 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 12:59am On Apr 17, 2018
revontuli:
Tell us about the giant spiders, poisonous jellyfish and other monsters living there.

Australian snails are very weird.. I don't know if they eat snails over there

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:00am On Apr 17, 2018
revontuli:

Never been to Tasmania. Its an Island on its own. However, many of those things you read in documentaries aren't found in major cities where the majority reside. Most you ll find are Koalas and kangaroos while driving on motorways to regional areas. I only see dead onea on the way, never been hit by one. Anyway, I ll be driving to somewhere regional today, so expect pictures

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

only Nigerian babes living fake lives do this ..

people that can't even afford standard food.... if they manage to go to shoprite or some fancy places they take dozens of pictures and litter social media, be forming with fake life when they're broke in reality.

keep it on Bro.

next.
I m telling you bro.. Those illusions on social media are sht here. "Shoprite" there is just the normal Woolworth grocery shopping here. Infact, people might think you are mad when you start taking pics in Woolworth

24 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2018
ItzBIM:

Because people like you will walk on the grass instead.
Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 1:09am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:

I m telling you bro.. Those illusions on social media are sht here. "Shoprite" there is just the normal Woolworth grocery shopping here. Infact, people might think you are mad when you start taking pics in Woolworth
Naxo.

back then I used to think that iPhones are signs of riches ...
you can see a Nigerian lady posting pics with iPhone and cars, costly designers and you'll be ashamed to comment on her posts thinking she's fvcking rich but it'll shock you that in reality that girl can't afford a common generator or a plasma..

Nigeria is a useless country, I can't lie I've taken a flight to Lagos just for pictures not that I've a friend there or I was going for some kind of appointment.
that's why those fake ass bitches find it amazing when they manage to visit beautiful places, they litter instagram and Facebook with useless pics.

what's even special about Nigerian shopping malls? nothing.

imagine a state won't have up to 3shopping malls...

what a disgrace..

25 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by PDPGuy: 1:10am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:

You said what was on my mind.

The Asian curry I eat here in California is almost 'common' to me. Whenever I go to the Thai restaurant, I don't feel like I'm going to a special place. Most times, I just wear flip-flops to the place. I don't dress-up to go to restaurants, or even to the bank. The only times I dress up are for weddings, church events, and dates.

I also remember when it was a big deal for me to order pizza grin But these days, its like buying agege bread.

13 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:13am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:

Bro please help me out to Aussie, one of my dream country.

Even if it is to farm no problem.

People like us who wants to make naija a decent beautiful place are tired and fed up! gawd!

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Even though I can't force people to believe me, I just went through mails, and saw a feedback request from Mantra on Salts hotel/beaches.

6 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:16am On Apr 17, 2018
PDPGuy:

You said what was on my mind.

The Asian curry I eat here in California is almost 'common' to me. Whenever I go to the Thai restaurant, I don't feel like I'm going to a special place. Most times, I just wear flip-flops to the place. I don't dress-up to go to restaurants, or even to the bank. The only times I dress up are for weddings, church events, and dates.

I also remember when it was a big deal for me to order pizza grin But these days, its like buying agege bread.
Haha.. True about pizzas.
Btw, have you tried the Indian curry butter chicken? Its really nice. Some take it with basmati rice or lebanese bread, but me I love it with just normal rice

7 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 1:20am On Apr 17, 2018
ItzBIM:

Did you just compare Australia to Malaysia?

Yes he did, sometimes read about countries before you say what you don’t know. Do you know how many Australians are living in Malaysia? I live in Malay and I have seen lots of Australians, life is boring over there, Malaysia is super dope. Malaysia is much more bigger and more beautiful than you think. They have the best malls in the world and rated one of the highest tourist countries. So next time, try to read before you open your ignorance to the world.

18 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 1:20am On Apr 17, 2018
Mcowubaba:

Though I don't really have any opinion about this thread making the front page or not, but wait a minute......Are you comparing Austraila with Malay or Dubai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you are, you are obviously very good at comedy.

ItzBIM:

Did you just compare Australia to Malaysia?

Yes he did, sometimes read about countries before you say what you don’t know. Do you know how many Australians are living in Malaysia? I live in Malay and I have seen lots of Australians, life is boring over there, Malaysia is super dope. Malaysia is much more bigger and more beautiful than you think. They have the best malls in the world and rated one of the highest tourist countries. So next time, try to read before you open your ignorance to the world.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:21am On Apr 17, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Bro please help me out to Aussie, one of my dream country.

Even if it is to farm no problem.

People like us who wants to make naija a decent beautiful place are tired and fed up! gawd!
Unfortunately, I can't help directly. It doesn't work thar way here. You ll have to apply to the government via the given channel. There is a thread on nairaland talking about it

4 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:21am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:

Haha.. True about pizzas.
Btw, have you tried the Indian curry butter chicken? Its really nice. Some take it with basmati rice or lebanese bread, but me I love it with just normal rice
Bro u dey enjoy o,
U mean normal folks take these dishes over there wow? Is like you are in the middle to high class individual.
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by opethom(m): 1:22am On Apr 17, 2018
Tell us about the visa process biko
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by kerryiyke(m): 1:22am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
what kind of rubbish is this on frontpage. you are in australia? of all countries. . . even malaysia wey better pass australia 100 times don cast, guys for there no dey make noise. if its not dubai, NY, canada, kuwait ogbeni hide your face joor. lagos wey dey better pass australia. this guy funny sha. australia playboy? so? no sense i swear. nairaland girls should pm you cause you are in australia. lol as if rich yahoo boys in nigeria have all been exhausted. guy no go hustle well. my guys for base wey move last year don dey build house for here. dey mumu yourself for nairaland. the mod that pushed this rubbish to frontpage bia be very careful

The OP is so wrong for opening this trend, but are u comparing Malaysia, kuwait even Dubai to Australia?
Australia is so on point on some many levels, minimum wage here is so crazily high that u begin to wonder how the money is minted.
Come to Australia and see folks (from Canada, UK, Netherland, Sweden e.t.c) working and they are not ready to go back home.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:22am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

Have you compared their wages, government policies etc I don't want to debate, but I m just opening you up to that there are many parameters to compare

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:22am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:

Unfortunately, I can't help directly. It doesn't work thar way here. You ll have to apply to the government via the given channel. There is a thread on nairaland talking about it
Okay
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 1:23am On Apr 17, 2018
illiasnwm:

See how you just display lake of sense.. you’re comparing a first world country to a quasi-third world country like Nigeria...

Tcheeew.

You are lacking not only sense but your whole brain . How can you compare Malaysia to Nigeria? Do you know even Australians prefer Malay to their country? Abeg make una dey read about countries . Malaysia is super dope bro. I don’t need to waste my time explaining to you cos you will still be daft.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by vioment: 1:24am On Apr 17, 2018
If only nigeria can even reach switzerland level. Nice pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 1:29am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:

Have you compared their wages, government policies etc I don't want to debate, but I m just opening you up to that there are many parameters to compare

Now you’re playing it downstream, Malaysia is growing at an extreme fast pace, they are becoming more like America, those things you mentioned, there is less difference , for the fact the Australian dollar is a little higher than the ringgit 3-1 doesn’t make it a country with bad economy. They are growing and it’s very steady. Australians take here as their second home. The OP is giving a poor write up because there is really nothing much to write home about. Malaysia is no longer a third world country, they even have a high business rate and ease to do business compared to Australia in the world index rating. Take a chill bro, come here and see for yourself. I will be in Australia before the end of the year, I keep postponing because it’s BORING.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / Gay And Depressed. / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.