Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB (29126 Views)

Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision / Reno Reacts To Nigerian Army And South East Governors Decision To Ban IPOB Group / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21am On Sep 16, 2017
Today, the Nigerian Army released a statement declaring the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, a terrorist organization in Nigeria. In the same vein, South East governors had a meeting in Enugu state this evening and they unanimously banned the activities of the secessionist group in the region.

Former spokesperson to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, took to his social media handle to react to the news.

See his reactions below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/reno-omokri-reacts-to-nigerian-army-and.html

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by madridguy(m): 3:22am On Sep 16, 2017
tongue tongue Rubbish submission from a rubbish gutter mouth. Hiding in a far away country insurging innocent youths. The youth should as matter of urgency de activate their mumu button as no politician ambition worth their lives.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by hilroy: 3:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Omokri rubbish as usual

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Aonkuuse(m): 3:40am On Sep 16, 2017
This man is a old liar without respect. When did APC kicked against banning of bokoharam? Your administration gun down more than 9 biafra's protesters. Why didn't your government give iPod biafra Republic or negotiate with them?

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by fergie001: 3:40am On Sep 16, 2017
We do not want to escalate the situation,
Peace for now is what we advocate.

An eye for an eye leaves us all,blind.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Eke40seven(m): 3:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Yes of course, when the Fulani herdsmen went on a rampage in Enugu, leaving only destruction of lives and properties in their wake, the governor "Fasted and prayed" and cried and his people who went to defend themselves were arrested.
When they went on rampage in Anambra, the governor even gathered them and paid them 'compensation for their loss", he didn't remember his own citizens whom he swore to defend.

When they came to Abia to destroy lives and properties, the President claimed "they are herdsmen from Libya", and that was the conclusion, then after that, he made no attempt to label them terrorist.

Herdsmen/farmers clash are a daily occurrence in Ebonyi (I witnessed one myself), but that wouldn't even make the news.

There is a herdsman as the governor of Imo state already so there is no need addressing that at all..

Igbos, you need to rise up, rise up and form your regional party, whose governors won't be political puppets to the Northern oligarchy....

Rise up.... Let this be an eye opener. These people called Nigerians hate you with a passion. Go back home enmass. Go home and make a paradise out of your mini country. The reality is that, that is the closest you will ever get to a Biafran state for now.

209 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Omockery you won't be spared when you set your foot here

You are aiding and abetting a terrorist

You will be treated as one of them

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by GetUmad: 4:07am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
Omockery you won't be spared when you set your foot here

You are aiding and abetting a terrorist

You will be treated as one of them

Meanwhile, Fulani Herdsmen are security operatives or Anti-terror group.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by mr1759: 4:08am On Sep 16, 2017
the governor's are buhari employees

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by sarrki(m): 4:08am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=GetUmad post=60505712][/quote]

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by wristbangle: 4:22am On Sep 16, 2017
This is one of the strong evidence to prove that PDP are using this medium to distract this administration, same way the issue of BH boomerang during the last administration.

Rhino O' mockery, we know your antics and that of your shameful political cohorts.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by omenka(m): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2017
He stays in a far away country and press mumu buttons. Normalcy is gradually returning to affected areas and this idiot is sure sad about it. He prefers an escalation because, for him, WHATEVER makes the government of the day look bad is fair game, doesn't matter how many lives are lost.

I have no love for those group of people that call themselves ipob yoots but I will always remind them to be wary of characters like O'mockery, FFK, Fayose. Desist from being used as sacrificial pawns in their little political chess games.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by GetUmad: 5:21am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:

Could you help figure out which of the fingers is wet?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by IgboSubmarine: 5:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Fulani herdsmen are yet to be attacked for their terrorism

My advice to IPOB is that they should go underground, reorganize and develop all the indigenous technology needed for their freedom and welfare

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by IamPatriotic(m): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2017
It was people like this that caused problems for Jonathan, they made him believed Boko Haram was an opposition agent aimed at disrupting his government, and now still tolling the same paths, I pray Buhari doesn't buy same poo Jonathan bought, IPOB must not be allowed to blossom, genuine Igbo leaders should be engaged constructively dialogue, while Buhari too mend his own ways.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by SladeWilson(m): 6:18am On Sep 16, 2017
GetUmad:

Meanwhile, Fulani Herdsmen are security operatives or Anti-terror group.

Some people can lie for Africa! "killer" Fulani herdsmen were labeled terrorists organization since the era of the ineffectual buffoon.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by IgboSubmarine: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2017
SladeWilson:

Some people can lie for Africa! "killer" Fulani herdsmen were terrorists organization since the era of the ineffectual buffoon.

How many have been arrested under Buhari

Jonathan arrested some, has Buhari the brainless idiot arrested any.?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Lajet: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2017
The whole world knows that IPOB are Non-Violent group Nigeria Army are jokers. my blame goes to Nnamdi kanu close friends and family the failed to advice Nnamdi Kanu he started very well but due to pride and Arrogant he started misbehaving talking anyhow even when he don't suppose to talk even boasting what he can't do . I warned Ipob members here to give him advice some of them called me Afonja. How can he allowed people to be bowing before him ? he would have make it clear on the media that nobody should bowed for him but he allowed that to continue. he formed BSS and his lawyers and advisers refused to advice him the implication of what he was doing.I watched some videos on Youtube where BSS are saluting him is it for what as Head of State or General. I thought as the released him from Prison he would have changed his method to stop insulting people since he have already used it to achieved his aim and his now popular what he is suppose to be doing is to tell people the reason we need Biafra. I still stand by him because of their is no justice in this Country Arewa Youth have not been arrested up till now .

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by SladeWilson(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

How many have been arrested under Buhari

Jonathan arrested some, has Buhari the brainless idiot arrested any.?
Why asking me? Do a Google search

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by emmasege: 6:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:
This man is a old liar without respect. When did APC kicked against banning of bokoharam? Your administration gun down more than 9 biafra's protesters. Why didn't your government give iPod biafra Republic or negotiate with them?
Were you in Nigeria or grown up at all during the last administration? I can still remember vividly that old liar Muhammed condemning the ban during one of his interviews on a national television.

And are you telling me that the official newspaper of the ACN/APC will be lying against their owners? If you don't believe the soft copy, why not go into their archives to retrieve the hard copy and clear your doubt, doubting Thomas?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Frankyboy1(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2017
This man should be flogged in his testicles! He.mumu don mature

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by emmasege: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2017
SladeWilson:

Why asking me? Do a Google search
And did you hear anything afterwards? They told you what you wanted to hear. Any prosecution yet?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by brownlord: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:

Did you put your brain in the cold room or mortuary, have you verified from "The Nation" Newspaper before spewing your trash?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by brownlord: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
He stays in a far away country and press mumu buttons. Normalcy is gradually returning to affected areas and this idiot is sure sad about it. He prefers an escalation because, for him, WHATEVER makes the government of the day look bad is fair game, doesn't matter how many lives are lost.

I have no love for those group of people that call themselves ipob yoots but I will always remind them to be wary of characters like O'mockery, FFK, Fayose. Desist from being used as sacrificial pawns in their little political chess games.

So a party that regetted proscribing boko haram a terrorist group with a president who said "An attack on Boko haram, is an attack on the north" just two years after is proscribing a group that is yet to kill a soul a terrorist group, you don't have problem with that?

I have no sympathy for Ipob or Kanu but, as Apc lying machine that you are, you should have answer to the logic behind what makes boko haram and Fulani heardsmen freedom fighters and IPOB a terrorist group

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by omenka(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2017
brownlord:

So a party that regetted proscribing boko haram a terrorist group with a president who said "An attack on Boko haram, is an attack on the north" just two years after is proscribing a group that is yet to kill a soul a terrorist group, you don't have problem with that?

I have no sympathy for Ipob or Kanu but, as Apc lying machine that you are, you should have answer to the logic behind what makes boko haram and Fulani heardsmen freedom fighters and IPOB a terrorist group

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by ikaboy: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:

And even dropped them in Anambra Lake.

Useless man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by brownlord: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:

Even though there's no correlation between your response and question asked.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Omeokachie: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2017
The "love" of money is the root of all evil.

So-called peoples representatives will shy away from speaking the truth as long as their next meal ticket is guaranteed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by toolovely(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2017
The SE govs are evil. These whole thing were planned by them.

The gov of Ebonyi state after proscribing IPOB yesterday is billed to attend UN meeting with Buhari and two other govs in USA. Appreciation for job well done. Men who lack moral rectitude are doomed. The max is 8 years.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rekiya Adamu: Buhari's 84-year-old Sister Votes (photo) / Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative / Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.