Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Is Church Music A Competition? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Church Music A Competition? (346 Views)

Should Church Music Instrumentalists Be Paid For Their Duties? / Is Church Wedding Important? / Leke Adeboye: I Listen To Fela’s Music A Lot - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Church Music A Competition? by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 16, 2017
I joined my church choir a year ago. Then I met a guy as the keyboardist. This guys isn't that good(I'm learning too)but he has been playing. So I only assists him on other service days except Sunday. A time came that I had to go and learn more about this instrument. When I returned, I played and he discovered I'm better. Since that day o, my friend no wan allow me play again o. He became furious to the point that he will ask me to stand up for him to play on Sundays... see embarrassment! Recently, I complained to a deacon and he told the deacon that Sunday is for professionals. When I challenged him, he said he won't play again. I suggested that we share it. Prepare a roster but he insulted me instead and said he will never share the keyboard with me. Have anyone in the house faced such problem in the church? Share your experience.

(1) (Reply)

“The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk / The Creative Realm(4) / Will This Set Of People Really Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.