Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

IPOB: Buhari Should Meet With Nnamdi Kanu Says Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Buhari Should Meet With Nnamdi Kanu Says Obasanjo (486 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: Buhari Should Meet With Nnamdi Kanu Says Obasanjo by shaddoww: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has endorsed a possible meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and leader of the Indigenous People of Biaria (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu.

He gave this indication in an interview with Newsweek magazine published in the United States.

“I don’t see anything wrong in that [Buhari meeting with Kanu]. I would not object to that; if anything, I would encourage it,” Obasanjo said in response to a question on the agitation for Biafra that has become violent with the military called in to quell the situation.

“I would want to meet Kanu myself and talk to people like him, people of his age, [and ask:] ‘What are your worries?’ Not only from the southeast but from all parts of Nigeria.”

thenationonlineng.net

(1) (Reply)

Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! / Pythons Danced; People Died By Imma Okochua·monday, September 18, 2017 / Ipob Is A Terrorist Group Bombarded Nigeria Nation With Mouth Atomic Missiles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.