Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. (25707 Views)

Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties / Different Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In Naija Burial Ceremony - Meme / Interesting Things About Owambe Parties In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by burkingx(f): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Ajisebioyolaari: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
jejemanito:
Even peeps who hasn't killed a fly will be forming Yoruba Demon undecided
How e take affect your life? Abi Yoruba Demon don collect your girlfriend? grin
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yorubas throw the best parties.cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by nddydamzi(f): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
op you forgot the once that came their to cause trouble every little thing they want to fight so they'll be noticed.
and those that came to collect number for after party
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by fowowea1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
people who are invited to attend the party and they will drop sumtin
and students who will come there to consume,Nothing in return
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Tweetysparkles(f): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
that reminds me of Adaku in Jenifa's diary grin grin Jenifa;s diary addict... and we Yoruba's can like to parrry, not left out tho But the aso- ebi side smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by ashewoboy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
komzy589:
The ones that came to forkasibe

they came to fvck? have you fvcked in a party?
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
jejemanito:
Even peeps who hasn't killed a fly will be forming Yoruba Demon undecided
ayam not understanding ur comment.. Abi you don't know what is meant by Yoruba demon..??

1 Like

Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by herkeym001(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Danielmoore:
Awon omo Ilorin no dey follow do owanbe
Are you sure ?
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by maisauki: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
#3 though....e get wan party wey i goabout ten years ago one man dia jus dey collect everything dey eat and drink, na so e collect one 'juice'not knowin na liquid soap.to cut long story short, na palm oil wey safe oga man from kissin d soil

1 Like

Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by jeff44(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yoruba's can throw party sha... they will throw party to celebrate the success of a previous party
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
lol
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by RaeMystix: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
BORED CREW!! grin
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
gbzed:
The ones dat came to catch babes,

D ones dat came to steal phones and other gadgets

D ones dat came to FIJOGBOWO
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Fidelismaria: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
hmmm

Yoruba's too like party and they are always comfortable with nonsense

they rather remain in one place than work hard to leave the terrible position they are in

always saying 'ile somi dun ju oye lo' meaning I rather be a servant in heaven than rule in hell

Yoruba's abi I lie ?
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by t2luv1: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bibidear:
I am so proud of my tribe...we like party so much....never a dull moment

Really. Well the one that kill is when someone told me they are planning a party to turn their dead/buried grandmother side. The freaking grandmother had been buried for f$*king 5 years !!! Gee weez. Too much money. I think that is the height of stupidity if you ask me.
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Azam101: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Afonja with owambe party are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Bibidear(f): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
t2luv1:

Really. Well the one that kill is when someone told me they are planning a party to turn their dead/buried grandmother side. The freaking grandmother had been buried for f$*king 5 years !!! Gee weez. Too much money. I think that is the height of stupidity if you ask me.
lols,dont u like party
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by MrEgghead(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
The one that came to break bottle and fight grin
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by akigbemaru: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
The Professional Beggars......if there is no adequate security in place, they will storm your wedding, embarassing your guests by begging them for money. Some wait outside the venue and pounce on you upon exit.

The Robbers....they come with the aim of stealing phones, wallets and other valuables of careless guests.

The Talking drummers......they station themselves around the venue and sing/drum to your listening pleasure, sometimes praising you (if they know your name, they go praise you tire) in exchange for financial gratification.
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by akigbemaru: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
nddydamzi:
op you forgot the once that came their to cause trouble every little thing they want to fight so they'll be noticed.
and those that came to collect number for after party
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Jadoskii(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dis wan hard categorise wit name..make I illustrate..if any ishele dey,me nd d gang go wier d native wey we done assign for the occasion( we get diff wan for burial or remembrance,b.day nd wedding)...Wen dem done dy serve food me nd one of my guy go just go wier dem dey serve...we go be lyk'iya awon people nibeyen oi ti gba ounje ati drinks,naso we go turn server for pesin wey we no sabi function,kon dey siphon drinks ,amala,iyan egusi,efo nd ogufe inside awa official owanbe sack.
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yoruba and owambe party are like bread and beans (omoh that combination na die, tosyne2much abi na lie?).
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by tosyne2much(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2017
preciousuweh:
Yoruba and owambe party are like bread and beans (omoh that combination na die, tosyne2much abi na lie?).
You no lie at all baba cheesy
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no lie at all baba cheesy

I know say na your favourite.
BREAD AND BEANS SAVING LIVES SINCE WORLD WAR 2.
Re: 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2017
preciousuweh:

I know say na your favourite.
BREAD AND BEANS SAVING LIVES SINCE WORLD WAR 2.
I dey tell you. Nothing like bread and beans ooo cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday / It's My Birthday... Yeah / Wedding Halls In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.