Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? (11617 Views)

What Are Your Five (5) Best Motivational Books From Nigerian Authors? / What Are The Chanllenges Facing Nigerian Authors / Up Coming Authors And The Sol / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by jamace(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
Hello House.
Please could somebody educate me on the procedure/requirements necessary for one to become a member of the Association of Nigerian Authors?
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by slap1(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2010
Visit our website: www.ana-nig.org you will find what u r looking for.
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by maedan(f): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
Prrraiiiiise the LORD!!! So they finally have a functioning, current site. Hope it stays maintained and running.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by jamace(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2010
@ Slap 1
Thanks a million.
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by OmoFyne: 3:17am On Mar 03, 2010
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by slap1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
^ Are u nutz?
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by nwadinma(f): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
I just visited ANA website and when I saw the news on Environment, I thought ANA was inviting Nigerian writers to write about the environment.
Had no idea it was some boring conference or workshop or whatever they call it.
I am just thinking will they discuss more meaningful thing than what was talked about at Copenhagen?
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by slap1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
^Tell them.
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by MyneWhite1(f): 2:25am On Mar 07, 2010
That website is obsolete. What a shame
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by Celestine247(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Together will make Nigeria Better
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by dontummy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
If you're an aspiring, budding or prolific writer register with WRITES Africa to publish your manuscript free of charge or promote your already published manuscript and sell over a million copy monthly. You also get paid to the tune of $180,000USD weekly as a reader when you make it to our Readers' Camp. Visit: www.writesafrica.net for details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by ekaromail: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Are you for real? Visit my blog. http://www.karosstoryblog..com
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? by Imgombe2016(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
pay ANA a visit @ 9 Abubakar Rimi Crescent, 21st st, Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Assignment: How He Spent His Christmas Holiday / Three Finalists Emerge For 2021 NLNG Literature Prize / Ekaette!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.