Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Suspecting My Wife (4618 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Suspecting My Wife by Ladiesdream: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2017
My good people of nairaland, i work in a different state and my wife stays in a different state but i am observing that she is often online(facebook) till 1am so i am suspecting her, the reason is i do monitor her facebook activities from another facebook i created and she wont know i am online... My question is how do i hack her facebook without her knowing..
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by akpur1(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2017
Ladiesdream:
My good people of nairaland, i work in a different state and my wife stays in a different state but i am observing that she is often online(facebook) till 1am so i am suspecting her, the reason is i do monitor her facebook activities from another facebook i created and she wont know i am online... My question is how do i hack her facebook without her knowing..
Inbox me

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
All these married people and their issues...

Making unmarried peeps scared of marriage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by izzou(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
So your sense did not tell you that if your app is running and your data is on, it will be showing that you are online baa? grin

People like you are usually very sensitive and it isn't good for any relationship

7 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2017
Spice up your relationship and stop suspecting your wife

7 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Ladiesdream: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
akpur1:
Inbox me
my email beauty4ever67@yahoo.com please mail me
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Ladiesdream: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2017
izzou:
So your sense did not tell you that if your app is running and your data is on, it will be showing that you are online baa? grin

People like you are usually very sensitive and it isn't good for any relationship
app running till 1am tell me another story please

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by falconey(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:

If he no suspect him wife, na my wife make him come suspect? some things are inevitable. Men will always be suspicious when they aren't around their spouse.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by NwaAmaikpe: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2017
shocked

I will be more satisfied if you catch her red-handed rather than just mere suspicions.

We can only know for certain if she has been up to no good on social media,

It's easy...
Just send her profile name or her phone number to me.
Let me subject her to rigorous seductions to ascertain her faithfulness.
Depending on how good looking she is; I might volunteer to be the one you catch her in bed with.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Ladiesdream: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
i am suspecting her, any problem?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Ladiesdream:
i am suspecting her, any problem?
Why not chat her up and ask why she's online at that time. There is communication gap in your marriage. Man talk to your wife, please! Women are tired of this cold treatments. Instead of talking to her you want to hack into her FB. Man up and talk to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2017
falconey:

If he no suspect him wife, na my wife make him come suspect? some things are inevitable. Men will always be suspicious when they aren't around their spouse.
You are right too
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by makydebbie(f): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will be more satisfied if you catch her red-handed rather than just mere suspicions.

It's easy...
Depending on how good looking she is; I might volunteer to be the one you catch her in bed with.
Hahahaha I've missed your comments. Where have you been?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by obyrich(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's easy...
He is back!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Evablizin(f): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Op some are already offering to help you, wait more helpers are coming don't even come back here to say that your marriage has failed.

Happy Hacking Adventure.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Chidonc(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Ladiesdream:
maturity fall on you, even your monika shows that u are a likely cheat, that is why you are afraid of your wife cheating.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Ladiesdream: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why not chat her up and ask why she's online at that time. There is communication gap in your marriage. Man talk to your wife, please! Women are tired of this cold treatments. Instead of talking to her you want to hack into her FB. Man up and talk to her
let me hack first, if i ask what will she tell me?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Greene66: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:

This is how you women will be talking and after all the checking, the woman is guilty. No be today.

Why should a married woman be on facebook at 1am? The man has every right to be suspicious. The man has feelings and emotions. Don't talk like he doesn't by saying man up.. 90% of suspicion turn out true.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Chidonc(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
any app that uses data would be online for as long as your data is on even when you aee doing something else.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Ladiesdream:
let me hack first, if i ask what will she tell me?
Learn to communicate with your wife, what if you hack and find nothing? People like you are the reason women cheat. She'll tell you what she's doing online

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Greene66:

This is how you women will be talking and after all the checking, the woman is guilty. No be today.

Why should a married woman be on facebook at 1am? The man has every right to be suspicious. The man has feelings and emotions. Don't talk like he doesn't by saying man up.. 90% of suspicion turn out true.
Let him refresh the page before suspecting her
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Adaumunocha(f): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Ladiesdream:
my Facebook is always online though I only visit there like once a month to know what's up. Don't conclude.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by mofeoluwadassah: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
you will probably kill yourself if you dont stop been suspicious
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Ladiesdream: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Learn to communicate with your wife, what if you hack and find nothing? People like you are the reason women cheat. She'll tell you what she's doing online
i dont talk like that, i cant tell her she is always online till 1am i only do silient investigation...
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by jejemanito: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
obyrich:
He is back!
I tell ya! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Marcelo290(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's easy...
NwaAmaikpe my nigga cheesy grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Ladiesdream:
i dont talk like that, i cant tell her she is always online till 1am i only do silient investigation...
is it everyday? I still maintain talk to her. I know why I'm telling you that.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Ladiesdream: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
is it everyday? I still maintain talk to her. I know why I'm telling you that.
when i call and she says she is feeling sleepy may 10pm then you say good night but you see her online from may be 11pm to 1am frequently

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Hack am nau,na today? grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by ITbomb(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Married and living in different states.
May God help you cos I won't
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Ladiesdream:
when i call and she says she is feeling sleepy may 10pm then you say good night but you see her online from may be 11pm to 1am frequently
See, she might have slept off with her data on and you'll see the green dot if that is the case. Next time refresh the page and see if she's still online
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife by Ladiesdream: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
akpur1:
Inbox me
have not gotten your mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

April Fool Gone Wrong. Lady Broke Up With Her Man / Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. / Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.