Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,336 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User (45508 Views)

N1.6 Million 'Vanishes' From Health Worker’s GTBank Account / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game / Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by AnonymousIP: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Soyeslim who dropped this visual on Instagram wrote : "This happened at Ikeja Along bus stop today at about 4pm...He's a beggar who happens to be crippled but is known to take something in exchange from men who give him money....their manhood...He did this to a guy who gave him 1k only for to walk away from him and feel his Manhood disappear...I cudnt video the victim for privacy reasons but here's a video of the begger in question... This is a wake up to all of us...let's be careful about who give alms to...Enjoy "

http://www.viviangist.ng/crippled-beggar-allegedly-causes-manhood-of-man-who-gifted-him-money-to-vanish-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v-uivqOqnI

1 Share

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by NwaAmaikpe: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2017
shocked

I hate beggars.

We all have something to beg for...but we don't.
So why should anyone with the breath of life in them choose a career path of begging?

Well...the times are bad,
That's why I anoint my preek with anointing oil before I leave the house.
If I lose it, I don't know what I will tell the numerous females who depend on it for pleasure.

God forbid.

246 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Explorerx(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Afonjas the bloodsuckers

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Evablizin(f): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
shocked

SHIFT..............

21 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by MhizzAJ(f): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Can you imagine undecided
Some of these beggars are so heartless...He should better return that thing that disappeared

I don't usually give them money self...one has to be careful ..some of them ve two hands and legs and yet they can't work

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by auntysimbiat(f): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Michael004: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
God will understand I am not wicked if I don't give this people money.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by nddydamzi(f): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2017
before I judge can I see the said guy that lost the preek?op did u see wia he kept the preek?

10 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Amberon11: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by lilyheaven: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ritual things
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by onosprince(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Tenkobos(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Explorerx:
Afonjas the bloodsuckers
Keep quiet

Pictures of his "empty waist" or I don't believe it

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by NITRABOMB: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is real... I was there!!!!

It was really crazy to me because we pulled down the man's pants and looked and behold there was no dick. The area was just flat. I left cos I was hurrying yo work.. Don't know how it ended Sha.

But u can check my signature to make money today

8 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by boman2014: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by nairavsdollars(f): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Another lie from the stable of IPOB propagandist

4 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by otitokoroleti: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Soyeslim who dropped this visual on Instagram wrote : "This happened at Ikeja Along bus stop today at about 4pm...He's a beggar who happens to be crippled but is known to take something in exchange from men who give him money....their manhood...He did this to a guy who gave him 1k only for to walk away from him and feel his Manhood disappear...I cudnt video the victim for privacy reasons but here's a video of the begger in question... This is a wake up to all of us...let's be careful about who give alms to...Enjoy "

http://www.viviangist.ng/crippled-beggar-allegedly-causes-manhood-of-man-who-gifted-him-money-to-vanish-video/

Bloggers & lies sha

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Flashh: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
You said You couldn't video the victim for privacy reasons.

You lied. This isn't real.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by kinggenesis(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bloggers (Liars) are liable to die young.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by otitokoroleti: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
NITRABOMB:
This is real... I was there!!!!
Mr Fixed match, you will be there

13 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by madgoat(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Rubbish....
Nigerians are to gullible.

6 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by izzou(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
angry
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Partnerbiz3: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is there any truth in this?

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Gangster1ms: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
This beggar wicked.. Someone was kind to give u a whole 1k and u repaid by collecting his manhood. How do u expect the victim to enjoy the pleasure of fvck. Na jungle Justice this one deserve walahi..

3 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by adisabarber(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ridiculous
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Oluwaseyi00(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Should we now say because a child is bad, that the whole family members are alike??

There are evils amidst goods, so this shouldn't stop one from giving.

As for the beggar I believe the necessary punishment will be meted out to him while the victim organ becomes active again...

This is why you need #Christ.. He's certainly not an option, he's a priority

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by oshe11: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
ooooohhhhhhh

why no pix of it naaaaaa

I WANNA SEE HOW IT LOOOOOKSSSS
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
let's see the size of the neighborhood abeggggiiii..
grin
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Daddybright1986(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Im 23 and i haven't had my periods yet.
My little sis is 17 and had her periods since 13.
I feel ashamed to talk to my friends because i don't know if i had a problem..
Or does it take longer when you're a boy?

9 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by emeijeh(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
@Viviangist,

Even if you don't show us his face, show us the vanished thing.

We want to see how it looks like.

But shift, I want to

9 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Bantino(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmmm, how can this be authenticated?

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by mofeoluwadassah: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
manhood kwa shocked....i cover my thing with the blood of jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.