Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. (18392 Views)

Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Jumia Or Aliexpress? / Aliexpress Or Jumia Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by Venica(f): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2017
nenergy:
OP, relax your item is on the way. Jumia Global items pass through many countries enroute Nigeria. Airport delays, customs and other factors might cause a little delay but they usually deliver within stipulated time. I ordered a phone for a customer and it arrived in 7 days after it was shipped.

PM the number that was sent in the mail you got when the item was shipped and I'll track for you.

100% Free Shipping on all TVs & Electronics, Computing, Phones & Tablets, Home & Office items sold on JumiaNigeria Call/PM me now! 08023870272

Offer ends soon!
hope its pay on delivery within the country
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by nenergy(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Venica:
hope its pay on delivery within the country
Free delivery is over, but I can't get you pay on delivery! PM me
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
EngrBello:
One of your delivery agent named AYODEJI just delivered my item now 366457682-8803.. but to my surprise, the watch is not working at all...it doesn't 'ON' or display...u charged it for over 10minutes in his presence but it doesn't work/show/display.....You've brought me a fake item!
I try returning it to him but he didn't take it from me, he Said I should contact customer care....and have been calling customer care since! They are not picking my calls....I regret patronising jumia...
na wa o...and am even trying to buy a phone from them tomorrow...meein I no fit risk am joh...make I try Konga..but its just that konga doesnt update their phones with new updates of the latest phones as always seen in jumia
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
nenergy:

Free delivery is over, but I can't get you pay on delivery! PM me
can I get pay on delivery?
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by nenergy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
strong766:
can I get pay on delivery?
Depends on item and location. PM me the item and I'll check if POD is available.
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by sdavirus: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Seeing I'm online.... To close this topic... I did get the phone the weekend after my last post.

The dispatch guy informed me they told him to deliver my package first, and didn't let him leave until he had picked up mine... Said he didn't understand why mine was so important.

Anyway, they called later, and apologised for the late delivery, and sent me a voucher for the bad service.

They also apologised for not responding to my mails. Said might have been lost in migration.

So to all those guys saying I was impatient and shit, I guess they knew the matter more than jumia and I.

I appreciated their effort in damage control. So if you have issues, don't keep quiet...speak up!!! Speaking up does wonders!

P. S: Don't ask for the voucher... It's not transferable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by sweetveee(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
I agree. Ordered for a small item. They claimed it was delivered but i didn't get anything and up till now no refund or the item. Extremely disappointed in jumia. It was my first time shopping with them and I am completely irritated by their lack of professionalism.
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by Jodesky(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
newslifeop:
Hello...if you are buying from jumia.

Avoid jumia global and buy from merchants.what jumia does according to what I heard
they were trying to kill merchants business ripping them off using the global thing.they use the juicy slashed price to lure buyers pushing there, merchants items backward and pushing the jumia global items in front page.merchants who have same item in stock and can next deliver next day are now left in thr dark
..jumia now use the buyer money to purchase the item from abroad , you wait for months. 1 -3months before you get such item . That is what they call eccommerce. I pity the merchants. Be wise. Be smart. Eccomerce platform need competitors..amazon ebay and others don't work this way.create a platform that works for all .not a platform that works for only you. Konga seems to be better off.

You are downright pathetic. What kind of mumbo jumbo rant is this. So it's a crime to bring down prices just so that merchants can suck us dry.

Are you really normal? You need to go for brain scan.
Dumb skull
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by noobody(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
We are more reliable than jumia,

Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your orders,
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched products,
Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed).

Callls/whatsapp
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by sdavirus: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
sweetveee:
I agree. Ordered for a small item. They claimed it was delivered but i didn't get anything and up till now no refund or the item. Extremely disappointed in jumia. It was my first time shopping with them and I am completely irritated by their lack of professionalism.

Sorry to hear that... I understand the feeling. Perhaps, you should take more drastic steps. They need to show proof you signed and collected the item or something.
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by sweetveee(f): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
sdavirus:

Sorry to hear that... I understand the feeling. Perhaps, you should take more drastic steps. They need to show proof you signed and collected the item or something.

that's exactly what I will do

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by Mofetemi(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL GROCERIES- Rice, Vegetable Oil, Pepper, Beverages, Tomatoes, and so on, ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SEVEN (7) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. Be it GLOBAL or NON-GLOBAL ITEM(S), you will ALWAYS PAY ON DELIVERY! Anxiety Free!

2. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

3. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

4. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

5. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

6. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

7. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ikorodu-Ogijo Road, Lagos State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 3:
31, Zechariah Street, Off Overcomers Road,
Off Eneka Road, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 4:
Federal Secretariate,
Maitama, Abuja.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by babsmail: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Most product sold on juMia are fake .. yet they do rant about their return policy when actually if u return a product , they will pick it up and still return it to u in dat same bad condition but claiming the product has no faul and threaten to seize the product if u initiate a further return .. what rubbish.

Well anyways me I accept my fate Sha. Even wicthcraft cannot force me to patronize this useless juMia again. I know one day nemesis will catch up with una . U will deal with a strong headed person dat will sue the company
Re: Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. by tck2000(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 / See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update / Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.