Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:29 PM

At The Valley Of Decisions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At The Valley Of Decisions (575 Views)

Exactly What Happens After We Die at d Valley Of The Dead road( Photo ) / The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] / If God Should Rewind D World Willl U Still Take The Same Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The Valley Of Decisions by GBRIGHTG(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
YOUR TIME IS PRECIOUS AND VALUED I UNDERSTAND BUT A WORD OF ADVICE FROM YOU CAN CHANGE MY LIFE FOR GOOD.
. Met her on fbk we chatted,slated a date and we met for the first time ,its was full of bliss coz we loved each other deeply,though it was along distance relationship we had mutual trust ,visited each other frequently during the first 6months and we never had s3x ,I was still a virgin by then and she too so we did more of kisses and romance but strictly s3x was out of it , the nxt 3months was fun but the law of marginal utility set in we met and agreed to do it to keep the relationship lively ,we had s3x for the first Time in our live , we did it again twice in the last quarter of the year making the relationship 1yr and we broke up I cared for her intensively in a way she has lived to remember me , immediately after the breakup she dived into a new relationship but we kept in touch,i will call her she will call me ,the same goes for texting, she moved on but i couldn't, i stayed single for six months , i press on patiently for the nxt six months in singleness, called her up after a period of one year of my singleness ,explained to her i have been single waiting for to come back but am tired of being single I told her i went ahead to tell her i want to go into a new relationship , i requested to know her mind , i am not interested she said . To cut the long story short.. . I have been in several relationship afterward ,but i still love her more than all the ladies have met befor and after her , could it be she is my true love i will ask my self repeatedly! She has tried to forget me but she couldn't, on one occasion she requested that I should stop calling her but before 10munites she called back apologizing , she insisted on being just friends but when she is I need I am the first she calls even when i press heard to date her again she will say no . Few months ago she call me that she will like to come and see me ,her reason being that its been long we saw each other and that she has missed me so much,she came ,we share a kissed at her request in my house, she left ,after a month i requested we meet again she showed up , i took her out spent heavily on her as usual,did my best to please her , she kept insisting she cannot date me again , we can only be friends she will say each time i propose to her.
more so i visited her ,apologies for all the wrongs ,knell down ,promised to make it up to her more cares and lot of loves , I proceeded by explaining to her that since I can't live without her then I have chosen to live with her forever, but she said she is not interested, I try to call her to order , she made our discussion trivial and acted in an unserious manner,I told her i will respect her choice , in my pains of rejection ,i left her emotionally,before I could get to my house she texted, saying she is very sorry and wouldn't accept me again because she doesn't want to break my heart again, her recent text left me in suspense,well i moved on ,most times she will come visiting and we wil talk and laugh as friends, well i can't help myself falling back to her , I text her to stay clear from me . I made up my mind to forget her .but she refuse she knows I loved and the love I have for her won't let me be a man of my words . NOW ! She is financially broke, she need to go back to school no fund ! I am her hope for now ! She call me up telling me she is coming to visit me , but Iam aware of her reason for the visit , seriously I am runing a business project which requires lots of funds , consequently I am also sourcing for funds for my self .. She has been trying hard to please me so that she can table her request but I have been on the defense lines this time, she tried requested that we kiss two days ago when she visited but I turned it down resisted her advances toward me , she call up to tell me that she will be spending the weekend over , now coming to pass the nite in my house is a question I am not ready to answer , I love her and I wish to spend the rest of my life with her ,I am not interested in her coz of sex. I wouldn't like to continue being a marga to her anymore since she is not interested in my relationship, it obvious she doesn't love me anymore or she loves me now because of what she can get from me .am confuse! Advice me pls..
Re: At The Valley Of Decisions by dingbang(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2017
My comment is to laugh at you...

Hahhaahhaahhahahhahahahha grin grin
Re: At The Valley Of Decisions by toastedbread: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
affairs of the heart ft Nas.
Re: At The Valley Of Decisions by Akinbahm(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Let her come over to your place and pass the weekend and never try to propose talk less of requesting sex from her, if she tries to talk about the business project or want to talk about her school stuff use that against her to tell her the business u trying to embark on is not going the way you expected and study her countenance...

(1) (Reply)

This Little Girl Dance Got Me Cracking / Nigerian Lady Shoutout To All Her Boyfriend’s Sidechics, Makes Them Women Crush / Need A Matured Bleed Mate In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.