Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite (3436 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by honestwife: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Hmm mm. I can't just Imagine a man catching his wife with only 2 call recordings and he wants a divorce . I just read a post on nairaland now. So what Wud you have done if you now caught her naked with another man just like I caught my husband with another woman naked oooo

And some men are here shouting send her away. Just because of recordings. I don't know why we women are always at the receiving end for any little mistakes.

Fine she flirt with a guy on phone which I don't support cos she is married. And some men are here supporting him to chase her out were as.,this same people were here telling me to forgive my husband. SO SO SAD

to even add insult upon my injury., my in laws came and was begging me to forgive their son. Whereas they chase my husband elder brothers wife away because the husband saw some flirt messages on her whatapp.

You know what guys.,i just ask them to forgive their daughter in law too if they want me to forgive their son because their son sins are more than that of their daughter in law..

That is life for you. What they cud not take, they want me to accept

The matter is still on ooooo. My husband is so apologetic but I still don't want anything to do with him for now, so that he can learn his lessons and stay faithful

Maybe time will heal my wound

Thanks you all for ur messages

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2017
This your tori get K-leg.

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by LordIsaac(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2017
If you caught him with a woman, it is logical to say women are hypocrites too. Except, of course, ƴou caught him with a ɗonkey.

6 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by MeanCliFF(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2017
"You don't want anything to do with him"

undecided Fine.

What should we do then?

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by BlackDBagba: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2017
What do you want?
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by pweshboi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
What are you saying.. You want to start comparing your marriage to another person's own? My dear don't let that be the beginning of your marriage downfall you better face your marriage squarely and make the best out of it. Forgiving your husband was your choice, some other ladies might not. So which ever face your marriage and don't put the thread line of your marriage in someone else's own fate.

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by nursennenny(f): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thank God I mentioned it that day .

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Mologi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Are you the wife...?

The man may have other reasons but the recordings just added the needs spices!!!

let him do with his marriage whatever he feels...

A honestwife may be the promiscuous one.
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by honestwife: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mologi:
Are you the wife...?

The man may have other reasons but the recordings just added the needs spices!!!

let him do with his marriage whatever he feels...

A honestwife may be the promiscuous one.

Why Wud I be the wife. In as much as I do not support what the wife did. But divorce is too harsh in this type of situation. Shud I have divorce my husband because I caught him Redhead. U guys Wud have scolded me more.

3 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by sisisioge: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Babes, you will forgive him. You will lay with him again. You will live under the same roof again. You probably will have more kids together again. You will live old with him so long as he doesn't want to divorce you at any point of your lives together. He will cheat again. You will accept it as your faith. ... Awwww, that's what will happen. Abi you wanna wager that with me?

Yeah, unfair world embarassed

Oh, by the way, could you get something big outta him now that he's remorseful? Something material...let him pay as much as he could manage cool Pele

14 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by madridguy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wives this days claiming equal right with their husband. God bless our mothers. No wonder we are having a jaga jaga society.
When my husband cheat I will cheat too, I just laugh when I hear this crap...I blame them, when guys too will be over pampering them, claiming to be oyinbo.

The fact still remains, when you give woman too much liberty they tend to abuse it.

Thunder fire any woman that will follow me drag power or 50/50 right. 80/20 or you go to Bombay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by MrOfficer(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Madam I know it's hard but you have to eventually forgive him and make your marriage work. At least do it for your kids (if you have any).

Mind you, if you go away another woman is on queue and will happily and sharply take your place. I can't say the same for you.

Sad as it sounds but it's a man's world.

Just so you know, your husband is a di.Ck

4 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by MhizzAJ(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
Wives this days claiming equal right with their husband. God bless our mothers. No wonder we are having a jaga jaga society.
When my husband cheat I will cheat too, I just laugh when I hear this crap...I blame them, when guys too will be over pampering them, claiming to be oyinbo.

The fact still remains, when you give woman too much liberty they tend to abuse it.

Thunder fire any woman that will follow me drag power or 50/50 right. 80/20 or you go to Bombay

I just day look you

6 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
WELCOME TO NAIRALAND.

I hope you've bought red pant and bra too? wink

10 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by madridguy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hope ayam safe shocked

MhizzAJ:

I just day look you
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Janeyinspires(f): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
You want to send your wife packing cos she was flirting.You were caught pants down with another woman and you are asking for forgiveness. Isn't this hypocisy?
So,cheating is now a headship thingy?
#UnaWehDone
P.S.The marriage bed should be undefiled.
If you are tied of eating egusi soup with beef,then spice it up by using snail,ice fish or stockfish.Don't go looking for ogbono or ewedu to eat.

6 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by honestwife: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
sisisioge:
Babes, you will forgive him. You will lay with him again. You will live under the same roof again. You probably will have more kids together again. You will live old with him so long as he doesn't want to divorce you at any point of your lives together. He will cheat again. You will accept it as your faith. ... Awwww, that's what will happen. Abi you wanna wager that with me?

Yeah, unfair world embarassed

Oh, by the way, could you get something big outta him now that he's remorseful? Something material...let him pay as much as he could manage cool Pele
grin grin you re so funny my dear sister. That is life o, we will still forgive them. That is how God created we women
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by frank202012: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
men re hypocrites,including ur father.....

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Daeylar(f): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Honestwife don't mind them grin grin grin
It's their way, hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by honestwife: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Janeyinspires:
You want to send your wife packing cos she was flirting.You were caught pants down with another woman and you are asking for forgiveness. Isn't this hypocisy?
So,cheating is now a headship thingy?
#UnaWehDone
P.S.The marriage bed should be undefiled.
If you are tied of eating egusi soup with beef,then spice it up by using snail,ice fish or stockfish.Don't go looking for ogbono or ewedu to eat.

U don't get it

Am referring to a post I saw just now we're the guy said he want to chase the wife out because he saw recordings on her phone and I mentioned that men are hypocrite because of the advice they gave the guy.
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by LordKO(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
@OP

Citing the caption of your thread heading, I wonder when your small-minded husband in particular and father and brother(s) in general become a standard for all men. Come on, not all men are irresponsible like those in your life.

#Notallmenarehypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Janeyinspires(f): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
honestwife:

U don't get it

Am referring to a post I saw just now we're the guy said he want to chase the wife out because he saw recordings on her phone and I mentioned that men are hypocrite because of the advice they gave the guy.

I read both posts.It's for those advicing the guy to chase the flirting wife while asking that the guy who cheated should be forgiven.

4 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by honestwife: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Janeyinspires:

I read both posts.It's for those advicing the guy to chase the flirting wife while asking that the guy who cheated should be forgiven.

Abi my sister and they will come here to say it's a mens world as if we re nothing. SMH for them

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by zeb04(f): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
LordIsaac:
If you caught him with a woman, it is logical to say women are hypocrites too. Except, of course, ƴou caught him with a ɗonkey.
yes because she took her marriage vow with the woman

4 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by ladycomfort(f): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
PaperLace:
WELCOME TO NAIRALAND.

I hope you've bought red pant and bra too? wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Oyindidi(f): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Men are hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by nautybride: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sorry dear, its been a man's world since when man dey use sand brush teeth!
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Mologi(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
honestwife:

U guys Wud have scolded me more.
That is what we are doing!!!
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by dominique(f): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
That's the hypocrisy of the patriarchal Nigerian society for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by KevinDein: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
@Honestwife, It's a man's world. tongue
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by ihedioramma: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2017
LordKO:
@OP

Citing the caption of your thread heading, I wonder when your small-minded husband in particular and father and brother(s) in general become a standard for all men. Come on, not all men are irresponsible like those in your life.

#Notallmenarehypocrite
100% TRUTH .

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by prestigiouslady: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2017
That's just the way it is...things will never be the same, here in Nigeria or Africa.
The husband is always a "saint" who only fell into temptation and "sinned" while the woman is out of grace to even make a mistake cos she has to be the dutiful wife, obedient and must not complain cos that's what loyal wives do....

What a pity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

as / How To Give Birth To A Baby Boy Unleashed / Stuck On Yoruba Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.