Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot (50707 Views)

5 Nigerian Grammy Award Winners You Probably Haven’t Heard Of / Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by britzreus: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerian Fashion Stylist Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu, has in a recent interview given the only reason Nigerian men become romantic..

According to her, they are romantic when they haven't had sex

Read excerpts from the interview with Vanguard below;

After your degree in Economics why is fashion styling the next option for you?

For me, fashion has been my way of life. It has been my culture and I knew it was the next thing for me as I needed to embed my ideas into other people.

How does it feel to have recently won the Face of Candid City Stylist award?

It feels very timely. I feel very joyous, elated and advantageous. Experience over the years has shown that easterners hardly encourage educating the female child.

How were you able to achieve a degree in economics with this age-long challenge?

I personally think it is a very primordial and ancient way of thinking. The world has gone past that now. Women are almost the most highly educated humans.

Check the ten most educated people on the planet. There’s a woman with a high IQ of over 200. Also, how I was able to achieve this was self determination, considering the family that I come from.

Contrary to your recent audacious declaration that you have never dated a man that is good in bed, during an interview with Broadway TV, how would you describe yourself?

I will describe myself as inventive, productive, with integrity, industrious, and very emotional.

What pisses you off about the Nigerian culture?

Nothing pisses me off. I get so emotional being a Nigerian. Our culture is multi-ethnic and so are our people.

I cherish every moment and every piece of our culture. This is my heritage.

What’s the role of sex in a romantic relationship?

I think it connects and helps you bond whilst creating a sense of happiness, giving you a better self esteem.

You once said you like to be ‘Old School’ when it comes to romantic issues. Would you say there are still romantic men in Nigeria?

Men in Nigeria are only romantic when they haven’t tasted the honey pot.

Can a woman change a cheating man?

Variety they say, is the spice of life. Once a woman can bring various interesting spices to the relationship, he would have no where to go.

So, Yes! There’s a woman out there who can change a cheating man.

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-men-romantic-havent-tasted-honey-pot-fashion-stylist-pearl-chidinma/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by britzreus: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Tenkobos(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria men date women not bees so I don't get this talk about honeypot

201 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
True

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
True
why are some people still rude to prostitutes?

I think being romantic has nothing to do with sex

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
why are some people still rude to prostitutes?

I think being romantic has nothing to do with sex

Love can be expressed in so many ways but the thing is that these days people just equate love to sex

6 Likes

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Love can be expressed in so many ways but the thing is that these days people just equate love to sex
let's not blame society...
There are people who love you genuinely but do you notice it?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by kalufelix(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerian Women Are Too Dependent And They Care Less About What They Can Actually Do For Their Men.

They Idolize Sex And Use Their Honeypot To Hold The Man To Ransome. When The Man Finally Plays All her Cards And Makes The Purchase What Does He Get In The End -"dissappointment"

Let Me Make This Very Clear That What Kills Most Relationships And Marriages Today Is BAD/POOR SEX On The Path Of The Women

Who Says You Cant Explore With Your Legally Wedded Husband Or Wife. (please let us not confuse ourselves with "religion" and "moral standards") Why Do You Think Most Men Still Keep Their Mistresses Even When They Sincerely Love Their Wives

Even In The Commercial Sex Industry Certain Love Vendors Irrespective Of Their Looks Attract More Clients Than Others.

Trust Me If Its Satisfactory They'll Come Back Over And Over Again For It Even With Stronger Love & Romance

No Man Wants To Spend His Money, love, romance, committment Only To Get A "Poor Sex"

A Good Sex Is Like A Good Food...

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
her mouth too wide and sure Same with her vaginal .

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Danieldexii(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
why wont dey cheat on u, wen dey bleep n c ur pussy na as wide as ur mouth nko

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
let's not blame society...
There are people who love you genuinely but do you notice it?
cheesy true love doesn't exist anymore
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by IamAirforce1: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
What else do you bring to the table apart from sexxx

9 Likes

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy true love doesn't exist anymore
so you never loved anyone genuinely That what you saying?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
so you never loved anyone genuinely That what you saying?
Ve never been in luv cheesy
Will u luv me genuinely? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Ve never been in luv cheesy
Will u luv me genuinely? cheesy
yes. . let me pray to God first... If he says you are the right woman for me, I will send you a pm.

5 Likes

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
yes. . let me pray to God first... If he says you are the right woman for me, I will send you a pm.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
why are you laughing? I didn't know I can be this hilarious... You are evil

3 Likes

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
why are you laughing? I didn't know I can be this hilarious... You are evil
U just got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

U just got me laughing
ok I think the Lord has answered my prayers...

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
ok I think the Lord has answered my prayers...

What did He tell u
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What did He tell u
says you will break my heart...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
says you will break my heart...
You heard HIM clearly cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Of what use is the BISCUIT NYLON after you've eaten the BISCUIT...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You heard HIM clearly cheesy
yeah. . but its in humans nature to not keep the lord's commandments...

I just can't help committing a sin by going contrary to his word... I just feel like I should eat the forbidden fruit today.. Get to know wats good and evil about you... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
yeah. . but its in humans nature to not keep the lord's commandments...

I just can't help committing a sin by going contrary to his word... I just feel like I should eat the forbidden fruit today.. Get to know wats good and evil about you... cheesy

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

LOL
wink won't be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
wink won't be a bad idea.

check ur mail

8 Likes

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

check ur mail
thank you

4 Likes

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
thank you
Uwc

2 Likes

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by TINALETC3(f): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
undecided u lie, nt al of dem, true luv stl exist and it has ntin to do wt sex

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by veekid(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet / Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos / "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.