Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot (50735 Views)

5 Nigerian Grammy Award Winners You Probably Haven’t Heard Of / Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by kabaka1: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
tballeyy:
Reccession is part of what affect men not to be romantic as usual. Is not men's fot

sometimes people focus on the wrong stuff and get wrong results by using complex solutions for a simple problem

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by abbadsinger: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
britzreus:
Nigerian Fashion Stylist Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu, has in a recent interview given the only reason Nigerian men become romantic..

According to her, they are romantic when they haven't had sex

Read excerpts from the interview with Vanguard below;

After your degree in Economics why is fashion styling the next option for you?

For me, fashion has been my way of life. It has been my culture and I knew it was the next thing for me as I needed to embed my ideas into other people.

How does it feel to have recently won the Face of Candid City Stylist award?

It feels very timely. I feel very joyous, elated and advantageous. Experience over the years has shown that easterners hardly encourage educating the female child.

How were you able to achieve a degree in economics with this age-long challenge?

I personally think it is a very primordial and ancient way of thinking. The world has gone past that now. Women are almost the most highly educated humans.

Check the ten most educated people on the planet. There’s a woman with a high IQ of over 200. Also, how I was able to achieve this was self determination, considering the family that I come from.

Contrary to your recent audacious declaration that you have never dated a man that is good in bed, during an interview with Broadway TV, how would you describe yourself?

I will describe myself as inventive, productive, with integrity, industrious, and very emotional.

What pisses you off about the Nigerian culture?

Nothing pisses me off. I get so emotional being a Nigerian. Our culture is multi-ethnic and so are our people.

I cherish every moment and every piece of our culture. This is my heritage.

What’s the role of sex in a romantic relationship?

I think it connects and helps you bond whilst creating a sense of happiness, giving you a better self esteem.

You once said you like to be ‘Old School’ when it comes to romantic issues. Would you say there are still romantic men in Nigeria?

Men in Nigeria are only romantic when they haven’t tasted the honey pot.

Can a woman change a cheating man?

Variety they say, is the spice of life. Once a woman can bring various interesting spices to the relationship, he would have no where to go.

So, Yes! There’s a woman out there who can change a cheating man.

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-men-romantic-havent-tasted-honey-pot-fashion-stylist-pearl-chidinma/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=958262054324741&id=100004228653436
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Disneylady:

Yes I do
dats cool. Me too... Where do u reside
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by moonraker(m): 2:28am On Sep 17, 2017
gtfoh angry angry angry
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by olaszydaruma(m): 5:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Narldon:

She seems to be speaking from experience

I am interested
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by oluwaseunblog(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Okotoko1(m): 6:46am On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy true love doesn't exist anymore

Says who? Maybe you are taken by otherthings but love. True love is everywhere you need to adjust your taste or mind to see it.

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by maxwell767(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2017
britzreus:
Nigerian Fashion Stylist Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu, has in a recent interview given the only reason Nigerian men become romantic..

For me, fashion has been my way of life. It has been my culture and I knew it was the next thing for me as I needed to embed my ideas into other people.

It feels very timely. I feel very joyous, elated and advantageous. Experience over the years has shown that easterners hardly encourage educating the female child.

How were you able to achieve a degree in economics with this age-long challenge?

I personally think it is a very primordial and ancient way of thinking. The world has gone past that now. Women are almost the most highly educated humans.

Check the ten most educated people on the planet. There’s a woman with a high IQ of over 200. Also, how I was able to achieve this was self determination, considering the family that I come from.

Contrary to your recent audacious declaration that you have never dated a man that is good in bed, during an interview with Broadway TV, how would you describe yourself?

I will describe myself as inventive, productive, with integrity, industrious, and very emotional.

Nothing pisses me off. I get so emotional being a Nigerian. Our culture is multi-ethnic and so are our people.

I think it connects and helps you bond whilst creating a sense of happiness, giving you a better self esteem.

You once said you like to be ‘Old School’ when it comes to romantic issues. Would you say there are still romantic men in Nigeria?

Variety they say, is the spice of life. Once a woman can bring various interesting spices to the relationship, he would have no where to go.

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-men-romantic-havent-tasted-honey-pot-fashion-stylist-pearl-chidinma/

Chidinma cheesy this lady was my classmate .... I'm glad to see her making breaking the record..
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Jkvivi2020: 7:28am On Sep 17, 2017
why not when ur pussy is as wide like Atlantic ocean.no tight feelings dancing ajasco inside ur wide pussy.there is no way a woman can hold a man down with her wide Pussy except na jazz.that is d difference BTW tight and wide pussy.no hard feelings bleep an pass to d next baller.don't quote me wrong take it or leave it.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Neymar1095(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2017
The only thing girls are useful for is there honey pot (Whatever that means).
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by ussy09(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Bikonu! Bikonu!! Bikozienu!! you ladies/girls/women should leave Nigerian guys alone, we are not romantic yes, i agreed, But how do u expect a Nigerian guy who is struggling, suffering n @ the same time smiling to make it under tension to be romantic? if you need recharge card u will call him, u need to make ur hair, u will call him, u need to change ur ihe ama, u will call him, you can't eve fend for urself, in fact he is now ur investment, ur ATM n ur Money bag... yet you want him to be Romanus abi Romantic... e no easy na, we dey try our best to meet up, you ladies should stop suffering from the effect of Telemundo n Zee-World extra Ordinary..... Guys am i encoding?...... Bia someone should go n warn that Simi that her nose is like that funnel we use to pour kerosene inside lantern to stop watching Hollywood.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by bentuzene(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2017
britzreus:

[s]Men in Nigeria are only romantic when they haven’t tasted the honey pot.[/s]

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Disneylady(f): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2017
dingbang:
dats cool. Me too... Where do u reside
Ah MhizzAJ will break my head ooooo......lol
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Disneylady:

grin grin I ll never do dat..i promise u
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Disneylady:

break fire.... She refused to give me her number... Sighs..
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MhizzAJ(f): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
dingbang:
break fire.... She refused to give me her number... Sighs..
Disneylady please give dingbang ur number cheesy
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

you heard her right disneylady...she trusts me
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Disneylady(f): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

MhizzAJ:

dingbang:
you heard her right disneylady...she trusts me
MhizzAJ:

Can you see that you both are compatible coz you understand each other. You will both make a great couple, I wish you guys conjugal bliss in advance....Ciao!!
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2017
Disneylady:

Can you see that you both are compatible coz you understand each other. You will both make a great couple, I wish you guys conjugal bliss in advance....Ciao!!
angry abeg give me ur number Jor...fashi all these long English u dey speak...
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by essence1: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2017
kalufelix:
Nigerian Women Are Too Dependent And They Care Less About What They Can Actually Do For Their Men.

They Idolize Sex And Use Their Honeypot To Hold The Man To Ransome. When The Man Finally Plays All her Cards And Makes The Purchase What Does He Get In The End -"dissappointment"

Let Me Make This Very Clear That What Kills Most Relationships And Marriages Today Is BAD/POOR SEX On The Path Of The Women

Who Says You Cant Explore With Your Legally Wedded Husband Or Wife. (please let us not confuse ourselves with "religion" and "moral standards"wink Why Do You Think Most Men Still Keep Their Mistresses Even When They Sincerely Love Their Wives

Even In The Commercial Sex Industry Certain Love Vendors Irrespective Of Their Looks Attract More Clients Than Others.

Trust Me If Its Satisfactory They'll Come Back Over And Over Again For It Even With Stronger Love & Romance

No Man Wants To Spend His Money, love, romance, committment Only To Get A "Poor Sex"

A Good Sex Is Like A Good Food...
you men should stop crying over sex abeg, it's 15- 20 and it's all over. Sex is overrated
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Sike(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Some are even chiking each other here already
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MichaelUweh(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
A girl u open your heart to love would rather call u a fool without sex...it happened to me. 95% of girls are ingrate, heartless and hypocrite a.k.a. "it doesn't matter" .But to be sincere to yourselves, a girl u love, and does not value that your love, the next thing that comes to your mind is ,let me still maintain foolishness until I get the honeypot as she said,since the true love u came with didn't workout, not for the love u are going to her again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by captain89: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
honeypot?? can it be used to eat bread??.. no matter how neat a woman is, all pussy have a unique smell when wet.... and am kinda of hyper sensitive to smell.... want to be a reverend father
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tenkobos:
Nigeria men date women not bees so I don't get this talk about honeypot

Hardest laUGH of the day
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by fellom(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
HoW can you be? after you made them swim in ocean instead of bathtub? as in after all the whole shakara only for discover that the puC is wide enough for a NAIRA 700 TUBER OF YAM? NOW TELL ME IF NA YOU YOU GO WAIT?
Tenkobos:
Nigeria men date women not bees so I don't get this talk about honeypot
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by techgeniusworld(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
britzreus:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.