Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (79485 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by 1metre: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op, now that u hv seen your mum nude pix, akwa amu ajuola gi oyi now. Stupid boy embarassed
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by BigIyanga: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hypocrisy is not seeing anything wrong with Dad having unbridled sexual escapades and marital affairs, but you have now grown a conscience because your mum is getting her freak on?? Who made you a moral police over your mum?? Stay in your lane. Go sit down and be humble!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by bassette(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yelabechi:
I am a guy of 34 and I'm married with 2kids.
I have been going through my mom's phone for a while now and things I see on it are too bad. She has been having sexchats with 3 different men, I am most certain she has met and had sex with one of them.

Background to the story....

My dad has never been the very responsible type, a chronic womanizer and he was always hurting her because she loved him to the extreme. There had been cases where she was even arrested by the police from one of his side chicks who he sponsored through school till she graduated, also a time he brought another one home who engaged in fight with my mom and nothing was done by my dad. There are so many cases like that whom i may not be able to say much on to avoid long story.

As I write this now, he has been out of the house for the past one month living with a girl of about 24. I called him severally man to man to know his motive and he said he can't just explain it but mom has not wrong him in a way because she is a good wife who knows how to take care of her man.

My mom is very beautiful and looks younger than a woman in her fifties so it is not unexpected that other men would hit on her.

I took time to imagine walking in her shoes and I understand she is really hurt, she has asked to leave his house several, I've been the one calming her down and advising her not to leave at her age. She is independent and has a good job, and according to her there is no sexual relationship between them again.

Now I know she is flirting with these men due to loniless and several heartbreak but then, it is disgusting to me that my mom is involved in that even to the point of sending nudes, I saw all these and I am just confused on how to handle this matter.

Should I confront her or just keep mute.
As a man in your age range I would say it was wrong for you to look at your mum's nudes..I hope you didn't confront her about them discoveries..I just can imagine how she must have felt.As for her relationship with other men I sincerely wouldn't​ know what to say to you to do about that but rather take a while and reason deeply n thoroughly about it all before acting..as you well know your mum is an adult and this is an emotional issue...meaning logic may just not scale here
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by goshen26: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op, pls check if ur mum is a nairalander, cos all these guys for romance section no get chill
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Truckpusher(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
PaperLace:
1. Your dad is/has been a chronic, irresponsible, unrepentant and insensitive cheat.
2.He has subjected the innocent woman to all sorts of emotional and physical abuse, even from third parties (his side chicks).
2b. All for no fault of hers.
3. He is currently with one of his side chicks.
4. Their sex life is dead.
5. Mummy is beautiful and fit _halleluyah somebody!!!
6. Mummy is independent and strong.
7. Mummy wanted to leave the marriage, you told her not to.
8. Now, mummy is moving on with her life (albeit wrongly) and you're not happy.

What kind of son are you bikonu? You don't want her to leave the marriage, you don't want her to move on. What do you want? Disrespecting her vows is NO-NO, so _ allow her leave. She should have one steady partner and not multiple (safe sex and safe chatting is important), that's the only thing you should be advising her on.

Did it ever occur to you, that just like so many married women, with community horsebands, your mum was waiting for her kids to grow within a complete family system(as society demands) before divorcing? You still decided to stop her.

This is why it's good for women to be independent and remain physically appealing. All that "who will want you after 3kids" threat, na for women wey no know wassup.

Soldier come, soldier go _barracks go remain.
This na open marriage Season1.
grin

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by AuroraB(f): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
drunkcow:
I fit get ur momsi numba
.no vex
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by cococandy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Couldn't have said it better
PaperLace:
1. Your dad is/has been a chronic, irresponsible, unrepentant and insensitive cheat.
2.He has subjected the innocent woman to all sorts of emotional and physical abuse, even from third parties (his side chicks).
2b. All for no fault of hers.
3. He is currently with one of his side chicks.
4. Their sex life is dead.
5. Mummy is beautiful and fit _halleluyah somebody!!!
6. Mummy is independent and strong.
7. Mummy wanted to leave the marriage, you told her not to.
8. Now, mummy is moving on with her life (albeit wrongly) and you're not happy.

What kind of son are you bikonu? You don't want her to leave the marriage, you don't want her to move on. What do you want? Disrespecting her vows is NO-NO, so _ allow her leave. She should have one steady partner and not multiple (safe sex and safe chatting is important), that's the only thing you should be advising her on.

Did it ever occur to you, that just like so many married women, with community horsebands, your mum was waiting for her kids to grow within a complete family system(as society demands) before divorcing? You still decided to stop her.

This is why it's good for women to be independent and remain physically appealing. All that "who will want you after 3kids" threat, na for women wey no know wassup.

Soldier come, soldier go _barracks go remain.
This na open marriage Season1.
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by CioAngels(f): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yelabechi:
I have been going through my mom's phone for a while now and things I see on it are too bad. She has been having sexchats with 3 different men, I am most certain she has met and had sex with one of them.

My dad has never been the very responsible type, a chronic womanizer and he was always hurting her because she loved him to the extreme. There had been cases where she was even arrested by the police from one of his side chicks who he sponsored through school till she graduated, also a time he brought another one home who engaged in fight with my mom and nothing was done by my dad. There are so many cases like that whom i may not be able to say much on to avoid long story.

As I write this now, he has been out of the house for the past one month living with a girl of about 24. I called him severally man to man to know his motive and he said he can't just explain it but mom has not wrong him in a way because she is a good wife who knows how to take care of her man.

My mom is very beautiful and looks younger than a woman in her fifties so it is not unexpected that other men would hit on her.

I took time to imagine walking in her shoes and I understand she is really hurt, she has asked to leave his house several, I've been the one calming her down and advising her not to leave at her age. She is independent and has a good job, and according to her there is no sexual relationship between them again.

Now I know she is flirting with these men due to loniless and several heartbreak but then, it is disgusting to me that my mom is involved in that even to the point of sending nudes, I saw all these and I am just confused on how to handle this matter.

Chat her up calmly and you let her know you are not happy with what is happening. Let her know that you wont be happy if she is disappointed by the friendship becos the end result can be deadly. Also, let her understand that as a man with wife and children now, her grandchildren she has to mentain her self respect. Please talk to her with calmness.
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by alexis007(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
The comments on the first page of this thread were awful. People are not very wise, from the way I see things here. How can you advise a woman...someone's momma...to spread legs to every erect d!ck simply because she's lonely? To the extent that she now sends nudes?

That home is broken mehn. Nevertheless, op, you should call both parties together. Get them to sort themselves out- between living in harmony together or filing for divorce. But if na me...I'd annihilate both parents myself. And then find the side-chicks that destroyed my family and kill them too. I just hate anything that brings me shame and reproach.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
I think you should leave your mom alone.

It's her business, besides, ur father pushed her.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by segunojo866: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
1metre:
Op, now that u hv seen your mum nude pix, akwa amu ajuola gi oyi now. Stupid boy embarassed
very soon the guy go masturbate his own mom nude pics

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by cococandy(f): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
So your mom's actions disgust you but not your dad's? I'm sorry you're as bad as he is.
Anyone who can't see how both actions are equally terrible can't be taken seriously,
Infact I don't see what your mom has done wrong as of now. Your father is the cause of everything and if I were her I'd do it in way that will hurt him deeply. Bringing other women into my home. The nerve of him.
And the nerve of for even finding something wrong about her actions.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by JaffyJoe(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmm...pls mind your business. But try to spend as much time as you can manage with her. Its ain't over until it is finally over...so glad she got her groove back cool

There's no pride in getting her groove back if it means sending nudes to 3 different men.

It is established that the pop is a douche, granny doesn't need to be same.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by alexis007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Your narrative is essentially one sided in favor of your mum, this tells me a lot about your mother's character and why your dad has done what he has. There's always two sides to a story you should try to get your father's side...he sounds like a great guy to me as he has refrained from bad mouthing your mum in any way.

That stated if you find your mum at age 50+ sending untasty nudes to strangers on the internet, shouldn't that have put you on notice the kind of woman you're dealing with here, don't you think she could have done worse when she's younger? Why are people unable to make logical deductions...I read through the comments and not one single person has figured it out....your father's silence is the key here...I'm not saying he's a saint but he seems to have absorbed much to shield the kids from the family's dirt....
Nigga, spot on. What kind of woman @ 50 sends nudes? And Idiots are even saying that he shouldn't have tampered with her phone because it's her private stuff? As in a son can't browse his own mother's phone? Where is all that talk about transparency and integrity?

I'm beginning to think that most people who commented here are from broken homes.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Silas0(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
it's quite worrisome to see the large number of people who are telling her to keep enjoying...when the normal thing is to seek 4 divorce to avoid the shame that goes with a girl that fuks different dicks.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by zulex880: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I agree...to have sired someone like you. Try me, i would school you wink
Kid
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Effiwizzi: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
like seriously, so not even one person in this forum can defend this from the christian point of view. Every body speaking one mind, this is so absurd and unfortunate! What happens to those of us who have watched the film ''WAR ROOM'' or ''FACING THE GIANT''? were we not all brought up in churches and christian homes? where are all our christian values? '' leave her alone to live her life....., she should divorce him........, let her date who ever she feels like......., she is free to remarry......., she should date only one person......... MEHN! what happens to all the churches we have attended and our values? are those the only ways out of that poor woman's predicament? why do we exalt the devil and make him seem he has won? Has Jesus failed us ? Does He not answer prayers anymore? is the situation too bad for Him to reclaim? Must evil be returned for evil for those of you who have advice her to do worse and bring in another man to her matrimonial home. who commanded her to love and submit? is it her husband or God? who rewards obedience? was the obedience suppose to be conditional on anything? lets rethink!!! I mean no insult please

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Chizzyferd(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Pardon me if am wrong. If you are 34 the your mum should be at least 50 yrs or in her early 50's so at that age I don't see any reason why she will go after men and even to the extent of sending nudes pics unless she's a flirt.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by oloyede252(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
cococandy:
So your mom's actions disgust you but not your dad's? I'm sorry you're as bad as he is.
Anyone who can't see how both actions are equally terrible can't be taken seriously,
Infact I don't see what your mom has done wrong as of now. Your father is the cause of everything and if I were her I'd do it in way that will hurt him deeply. Bringing other women into my home. The nerve of him.
And the nerve of for even finding something wrong about her actions.

just because he posted this issue doesn't mean he sees his father's action less disgusting.. however it sad you are justifying a bad behavior because of a bad experience..the question is would you be happy seeing your mom engaged in such actions, am sure your answer will be negative.....

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by tunjaino(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ur mum really need God counsel, seek for a trusted and time proven man of God
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by enemyofprogress: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is your dad complaining. Pls let your mum be Jo.

Freecocoa what do you think?
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Move along please
oloyede252:

just because he posted this issue doesn't mean he sees his father's action less disgusting.. however it sad you are justifying a bad behavior because of a bad experience..the question is would you be happy seeing your mom engaged in such actions, am sure your answer will be negative.....
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by higherpower: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yelabechi:

I don't respond to issues like this since we have so many junk messages but I feel in anyway, people may learn. If you have found out that your mum can't stay in that marriage again, please assist her to seek divorce in a proper way. Whether your Dad is Randy or not, it's immaterial in African context. If you don't want to loose her, please help your mum to move out of your dad's house before seeing any man.
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by TheLawTheLegal: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yelabechi:

You want to confront your mum but couldn't confront your dad?

Your case is even worse than that of your parents. You broke into her privacy! You want to confront her because she is a woman but you called your dad and spoke with him like man to man.

Call your mum and speak to her like mother and son. Confronting her will ever make her hate you.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by oloyede252(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
cococandy:
Move along please
really, not your best behavior ...
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by cococandy(f): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
oloyede252:

really, not your best behavior ...
Nobody asked you.
Your opinion about my behavior is irrelevant
In this discussion, you're irrelevant

Face the OP
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by oloyede252(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
cococandy:

Nobody asked you.
Your opinion about my behavior is irrelevant
In this discussion, you're irrelevant

Face the OP
girl nobody is fighting with you so calm down and drop the rude comments.. Mrs relevant
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by hooklover: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2017
I said I duck many married women because many are sex staved and in depression. Many men abandon sere wives for fresh looking ladies cos as a lady ages her appeal reduces.

This is responsible for many cheatingbwives...

The best is to get ur mum a smallie like me to oil her garden.She has blood flowing through her body and needs good sex.......
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by DontCallMePale: 1:21am On Sep 17, 2017
She's an adult woman. Let her live

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Freedomforall: 1:27am On Sep 17, 2017
Yelabechi:

Let me chip in little advice and suggestion. Please don't confront your mother. you over step your boundaries by invading into her privacy. Don't let know about it,at Least not yet.

Now go give your mum a very nice motherly treat take her to a spa( massage, pedi,medi and hair) take her to a good resturant let both of you have a loving lunch or dinner, have a haert to heart talk, if the atmosphere permit ask her what she want( her decision inregrads to relationship) and please support her. But if the atmosphere doesn't present that kind of questions, then, do it some other time may be one or two months after this treat and please support her decisions I believe she knows what is good for her.
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by zaramgrand(f): 2:28am On Sep 17, 2017
My own advice is for you to advise her to file for a divorce, remind her that it will still be a shame if she's caught in extra marital affairs....She needs a man and Needs to get it the right way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.