Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) (2233 Views)

Atheists Debate Religionists * / If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! / God's Generals Any Heaven Concious Believer Should Listen To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by adepeter2027(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Martinez19:
**** this really happened to me grin ****

6) CHRISTIAN: If Satan doesn't exist then who tempted
Jesus.
Me: WTF
Come and be going
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
adepeter2027:

Come and be going
grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by obinna58(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Religionist: Sir I'd like to give you this, it's an invitation flyer god bla bla.......

Me: sorry I don't have time for this

Religionist: u mean u don't have time for Jesus

Me:

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
adepeter2027:
You have killed me oooo

Lmao
cheesy
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Christian: you don't believe god exists but even the devil knows god exists

Me: Okay, Lord Voldemort knows harry potter exists, that means Harry Potter exists?

Christian: but harry potter is a fictional character

Me:

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by analice107: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
onyenze123:
analice107: Jesus is the only way to heaven

Me: How about other fellowers of other religion (5bn people) are they gonna burn in hell?

Analice: Yes

Me:
Onyeze123, is that your baby picture? if you ugly like that when you small, how you dey now? No wonder you become atheist.
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

Onyeze123, is that your baby picture? if you ugly like that when you small, how you dey now? No wonder you become atheist.

1. Onyeze is NOT an atheist

2. there are no ugly atheists but we have Christian oil paintings and stunning models like Taribo West

2 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by obisco4u: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I forking enjoyed this article, you guys should visit that link too
Me too. I've added it to my bookmarks.
Good stuff @ hyperrational
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by obisco4u: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by obisco4u: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
CHRISTIAN: I am sorry to say this but you were never
a true christian, you don't really understand what
the bible says, you never really knew who Jesus
was. You were misguided.

ME: how did you figure that out?

CHRISTIAN : If you were a true christian, you would not
left the body of christ.

ME:

3 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
obisco4u:

I enjoyed it so much I felt like creating a thread with it
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by obisco4u: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I enjoyed it so much I felt like creating a thread with it
You should, especially the one about the trail. That will shock the sheeples.

1 Like

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by urahara(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Christian: come to Jesus, he will do anything you ask in his name by faith

Me: but you're very poor and struggling to make ends meet, why don't you just pray to god to help you succeed?

Christian: Well, faith without works is dead

Me: all these works you've been doing is not work enough?

Christian: you don't understand, you need the holy spirit to understand

Me:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

No, Satanist doing "deep things of Satan" ,grin
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

1. Onyeze is NOT an atheist

2. there are no ugly atheists but we have Christian oil paintings and stunning models like Taribo West
grin grin grin grin grin grin obasanjo is another stunning adonis wink

1 Like

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by STUPUDTHEISTS: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this still flies over their head

Christian: does God exist?

Me: I don't know

Christian: why then do you argue so much against God?

Me: Me? I'm agnostic to a "creator god" but I can say with certainty that the bible god does not exist

Christian: which side are you on, does god exist or not?

Me: Yahweh, the god you serve does not exist but I'm agnostic to a creator

Christian: you're contradicting yourself

Me:

grin grin grin grin

I always tell people you can't beat a believer in tomfoolery. The average Christian has been brainwashed to believe Yahweh is the only god. They can't simply understand Yahweh's just one of those fairytale gods created to explain why we experience orgasm grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
ME: If God asks you to kill your son, will you?
CHRISTIAN : God would never say a thing like that.
ME:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by adepeter2027(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lalasticlala, how market. Help us push this thread to the promise land naw
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
CHRISTIAN APOLOGISTS: I have done my research,
christianity is correct.
MUSLIM APOLOGISTS : I have done my research, Islam
is correct.
MORMON APOLOGISTS: I have done my research,
mormonism is correct.

ME: wetin be this?

3 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
CHRISTIAN: the Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.
He shall provide all my needs according to his
riches in glory.

***** two weeks later******
CHRISTIAN : do you have #2000. Things are tight and
hard at the moment.
ME :

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by chemystery: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Theists when atheists invade their thread

4 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
adepeter2027:
Lalasticlala, how market. Help us push this thread to the promise land naw

haha, impossible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by ikorodureporta: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lala respekt sunday cheesy
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is really funny.

I enjoyed this.

thumbs up guys
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hahn(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
...When Jesus finally comes

Christians:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by emmayayodeji(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
hahn:

Christians:

king of dark jokes grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by CltrAltDelicious(m): 4:34am On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:
Christians:
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by obinna58(m): 5:04am On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

Christians:
Yahwehpenis will like this one cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by ValentineMary(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2017
this thread really got me laughing like kilode
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by dalaman: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

Christians:

Cum shot of angels. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2017
obinna58:
Yahwehpenis will like this one cheesy
so true cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede / TITHING Shown In 8 HEAVEN & HELL Testimonies / Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.