Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (53596 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
This question has been on my mind for a very long time now, and seeing that post on front page on how a girl escaped the hands of kidnappers who wanted to sell her body parts to rich men, who are most likely into money rituals, so my question goes, does it actually work?

PS.- I have no ulterior motive for asking this, it's just that I'm a freethinker and have to get my self cleared on the fact that no spirituality exists in this world before I fully become an atheist.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ipobarecriminals: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
sad wink undecided grin sad undecided sad sad undecided make persin dey fear people like u.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad wink undecided grin sad undecided sad sad undecided make persin dey fear people like u.
Is that the answer to the question

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Zeze06(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
cry

Not sure about money rituals, but one thing is very sure...There's evil in the land...

Another is that, ill gotten wealth vanishes too soon or becomes disastrous on the long run...

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerians and Africans are known to still hold wide number of superstitious beliefs. Like you indicated, we have increasing numbers of participants because they believe magical potions of human parts can bring fortune even when there is no proof of anyone ever getting rich from such. It is just what it is - a mere superstitious belief!

Most times, what we hear are stories and speculations founded on ignorance and hearsays, and our media and home videos also contribute in propagating these false beliefs.

I will say those who engage or believe in such are driven by ignorance, poverty, desperation, gullibility, and irrationalism.

If money ritual works, it should be ubiquitous. But then, you only hear of it happening in some parts of Africa.

Just try google and see if you will get results of ritual killing outside Africa.

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by timidapsin(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Please even if it works, no body should write it here...

chaiii embarassed NOBODY IS SAFE ANYMORE

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Celestyn8213: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Make you try am make we see whether it works.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by cicero13(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
who is this guy above me

dude surely is high on weed... cheesy

best way to get answer op is for you to go to their headquarters at Ogun State .. but make sure your head is under lock and keys .... because it has gotten so serious nowadays that you will get home before noticing that your head is missing cheesy

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by habeeb246(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
See this kid
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by free2ryhme: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Japhet04:
This question has been on my mind for a very long time now, and seeing that post on front page on how a girl escaped the hands of kidnappers who wanted to sell her body parts to rich men, who are most likely into money rituals, so my question goes, does it actually work because if it doesn't I don't think it would have an increasing number of participants.

PS.- I have no ulterior motive for asking this, it's just that I'm a freethinker and have to get my self cleared on the fact that no spirituality exists in this world before I fully become an atheist.

angry
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Vickiweezy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Money rituals is for lazy fools!! angry

What comes easy won't last long, perfection takes time.

Hard work pays!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by bjjbam: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
No it doesn't

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by odinga1of: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
I am here to read comments

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Exponental(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
@Op,...If I asked you to volunteer yourself, you won't witness its result. If I asked you to donate someone dear to you, you will only waste the person, but if you have someone who shares your opinion with you, one of you should volunteer.

22 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Curiosity kills the cat

5 Likes 1 Share

They are only being tricked

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Only those who are destined to rich can made it thru money ritual
The other will get mad or caught

But there will be consequences

12 Likes 1 Share

Hmmm
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Christane: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
the OP should freely give me z body parts so i can give it to one ifa priest to demonstrate if money ritual actually works ...
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by free2ryhme: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Japhet04:
This question has been on my mind for a very long time now, and seeing that post on front page on how a girl escaped the hands of kidnappers who wanted to sell her body parts to rich men, who are most likely into money rituals, so my question goes, does it actually work because if it doesn't I don't think it would have an increasing number of participants.

Pharaoh magicians use witchcraft turn rod into snake

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by kenkool(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Only in Nollywood

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by obamd: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
From verifiable evidence, exemplified by the "ritual killers" nabbed at ile zik in Ikeja, most People who kill and slaughter do so for organ harvesting. They then sell the organs to exporters.

This is not to completely say there's nothing called blood money or something fetish that vomits money. I'm just giving a very logical approach and scientific explanation.

It's no longer news that people need organ transplants daily and those who have direct contact with buyers mainly from India know that its a multimillion dollar business and Nigeria is a major contributor.

The last time,a bad containing kidneys/liver was labelled 25,000 naira. The tunnel had a refrigerator and other dissecting instruments in it. So it's clear the organ harvesting business is a thing.

Una wey get juju experience, come talk your own

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yes, make i learn better package here, so i go , go use shakira and bashirat do money risual grin . fire on, sango be with u cheesy op

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.