Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (53599 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
I feel terribly sad and hurt for those who have lost their lives to these stupid and unfounded beliefs

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Japhet04:
This question has been on my mind for a very long time now, and seeing that post on front page on how a girl escaped the hands of kidnappers who wanted to sell her body parts to rich men, who are most likely into money rituals, so my question goes, does it actually work because if it doesn't I don't think it would have an increasing number of participants.

PS.- I have no ulterior motive for asking this, it's just that I'm a freethinker and have to get my self cleared on the fact that no spirituality exists in this world before I fully become an atheist.

I don't know if money ritual exists, but I can assure you that spirituality exists. I and strangers happened to see something beyond the ordinary when I was a kid. That experience and something else I saw in my university days are the sole reasons I am not an atheist today. Religion might be flawed, but the spiritual is just as real as the air you breathe. My advice to you is that you can be whatever you want to be, but rule out atheism because those bunch are even more confused than the misguided religious nutjobs they castigate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by BrotherJesu(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
ObalufonIII:
Having joined NL since 2007, I've seen numerous threads on this topic and I've at the same time observed people display their curiosity and some their folly.

A lot of Africans, especially the Yoruba folks try so hard to come off smart by down talking oogun or money ritual in this case as non-existent.

As a person with Orisa background, a young Babalawo, someone who has seen quite a bit and an academic I'll tell you this much -- money ritual does exist.

Money ritual is broken into several levels depending on how hopeful/hopeless; relaxed/desperate the individual is but no matter what side the individual is, for money ritual to work a source of income is required.

Now while having a source of income, money ritual depending on the scale only helps to keep your income steady so much so that you'll never have to lack -- you'll get everything you want and need. You'll be rich but not in the league of the Dangotes, the Bill Gates, the Alakijas, the Obasanjos, the Tinubus. To be in their league requires you'll have their type of source of income and with money rituals you'll earn better than them in that where they may complain or find difficulty, you'll find ease and seamless turnovers financially.

There are two sides to money rituals with each having its repercussions.

1. The money ritual that requires you put in 50/60% effort depending on one's head/luck. In this case, if a person was for example runninh a business selling or supplying, the customers/patronage and earnings will be beyond what people in the same business earn. It will require that you invest, meet people, print business cards, run adverts and every other thing required for a business to thrive but you'll never complain, runa loss or make no profits. The side effect here is once the ritual lapses, the extra ordinary favours fade out and things will begin to deplete. This often requires renewal of ritual but doing a ritual that is a step above the initial one. E.g: a ritual with pigeon, followed by the one with chicken, goat, sheep, horse etc but they last for years before renewal anyway.

2. The money ritual that requires lesser effort. Say 10/20 percent effort. Using the same example as above, rather than doing all the effort to put one's business/investment out there all that is required is just to open a shop/store or just erecta business outlet and patronage/customers begin to swarm left and right without any necessary advert -- even if this store is erected in a shithole, people will flock it. This type of ritual in grades require human blood, human parts and sometimes full human. And it is split into three parts - having to render a human useless, feeding people to use their luck and outright murder. This ritual comes with lifespan, doers often live a shorter life and if they do not die, they live a post-ritual life in a nasty penury. Escape route is to invest when earnings are made and the first type of money ritual is vigorously pursued to keep the investments yielding but they'll be struggling to yield whichis better than nothing at all.

I hope whosoever is desperate for money weighs their optionsand consider proper hardwork and self improvement than taking the money ritual route because in the end, either in the first or second one, patches for sustenance is always required.

-

u sure know ur onion on this.

4 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by SoulB6: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
People will be asking strange question, as a Nigerian you don't have doubts weather jujube exist or not, It does exist and I can prove it to any body from any part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
BrotherJesu:

u sure know ur onion on this.

Sir, I'm exposed to these things background wise, religion wise & academic wise.

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by FSFitzGerald: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
The thing about ignorant Africans that is crippling to the development of the continent, is that they are yet to acknowledge science as a means to socioeconomic advancements in the 21st century world, but choose to remain redundant, believing in stone age metaphysics.... pretty sad.

8 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
chemystery:
Nigerians and Africans are known to still hold wide number of superstitious beliefs. Like you indicated, we have increasing numbers of participants because they believe magical potions of human parts can bring fortune even when there is no proof of anyone ever getting rich from such. It is just what it is - a mere superstitious belief!

Most times, what we hear are stories and speculations founded on ignorance and hearsays, and our media and home videos also contribute in propagating these false beliefs.

I will say those who engage or believe in such are driven by ignorance, poverty, desperation, gullibility, and irrationalism.

If money ritual works, it should be ubiquitous. But then, you only hear of it happening in some parts of Africa.

Just try google and see if you will get results of ritual killing outside Africa.

self condemning dude... just googke americanritual killing and youwill see examples.. stop hating your race... isit inferiority complex that made you post that without googling... i think so... its REAL not only in africa

8 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by promizbob(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Japhet04:
Just asking grin

my I try u out na
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
ObalufonIII:

Indeed.

Why not subjecg yourself to the research.

Get as little as 100+, do the ritual then come back here within a few months to tell us you're not living lavish.

Asides you subjecting yourself to the risk & side effects, the fact that ritual killing is rife should make you curious about its efficacy.

Your close mindedness is why your parents wastef money on you. Scholarship is about being able to subject the mind to emperical studies.

I wish you well in your journey towards extremism.
lol Ghostofsparta?

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by einsteino(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
obamd:
From verifiable evidence, exemplified by the "ritual killers" nabbed at ile zik in Ikeja, most People who kill and slaughter do so for organ harvesting. They then sell the organs to exporters.

This is not to completely say there's nothing called blood money or something fetish that vomits money. I'm just giving a very logical approach and scientific explanation.

It's no longer news that people need organ transplants daily and those who have direct contact with buyers mainly from India know that its a multimillion dollar business and Nigeria is a major contributor.

The last time,a bad containing kidneys/liver was labelled 25,000 naira. The tunnel had a refrigerator and other dissecting instruments in it. So it's clear the organ harvesting business is a thing.

Una wey get juju experience, come talk your own

this is what happens when you know little but dont know enough. Your whole hypothesis collapses when you get enlightened enough to know human organs can not just be ripped out of a body and transferred to another like it is a machine part. To be eligible as an organ donor in majority of cases, you have to remain alive or at worse brain dead, other forms of death such as cardiac death renders one ineligible. Moreso the organs cant just be ripped up even from an eligible donor, it requires a surgical process and the organs to be delicately preserved/kept alive. try reading more about "medical" organ harvesting and transplant.

if this werent the case, we would have been able to just drive to a morgue/mortuary to harvest all the organs we need for transplant. on the contrary what is obtainable is to harvest organs of terminal patients close to the time of death.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Mydazz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yes of course, but as with the devil, the repercussions are always dire. With God all things are possible [color=#990000][/color] Nothing is free with the devil.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ryabcool:
lol Ghostofsparta?

No.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Crestedguy4real: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Japhet04:
This question has been on my mind for a very long time now, and seeing that post on front page on how a girl escaped the hands of kidnappers who wanted to sell her body parts to rich men, who are most likely into money rituals, so my question goes, does it actually work because if it doesn't I don't think it would have an increasing number of participants.

PS.- I have no ulterior motive for asking this, it's just that I'm a freethinker and have to get my self cleared on the fact that no spirituality exists in this world before I fully become an atheist.

well can you see the life of the herbalists making the money retual to the retualist,they look evil,they know the consequence of the money retual,it is just like a doctor that will have to visit another doctor for examination and treatment,the herbalist can't do it for themself,evil world we leave in,human eating human just to get blood money,money that will vanished after the dead of such individual,there is one they call ashole in Yoruba land,some use part of their own body to do such rituals, it might be a toe or any part of their own body,which will never get I'll,some use a day old child which they will pound in iron mortal and mix it with soap,most money in circulation is blood money,may God help us and our love ones,always be at alert

3 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by lordkush: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
firstolalekan:
Fool
See your okija sister even at 12,una don start
Ritualist oṣù bastards
lol your mynd dey judge you?
I nor call any tribe or name o
are you a brownie?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
arabaribiti:

This guy has nail it am sure he is from ijebuode or ijebu igbo we also hear osole, oso aje and the like obalufon will shed more light on this

Wetin I do.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by mamawin(f): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
chemystery:
Nigerians and Africans are known to still hold wide number of superstitious beliefs. Like you indicated, we have increasing numbers of participants because they believe magical potions of human parts can bring fortune even when there is no proof of anyone ever getting rich from such. It is just what it is - a mere superstitious belief!

Most times, what we hear are stories and speculations founded on ignorance and hearsays, and our media and home videos also contribute in propagating these false beliefs.

I will say those who engage or believe in such are driven by ignorance, poverty, desperation, gullibility, and irrationalism.

If money ritual works, it should be ubiquitous. But then, you only hear of it happening in some parts of Africa.

Just try google and see if you will get results of ritual killing outside Africa.
Ain't you an african?

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
obamd:
From verifiable evidence, exemplified by the "ritual killers" nabbed at ile zik in Ikeja, most People who kill and slaughter do so for organ harvesting. They then sell the organs to exporters.

This is not to completely say there's nothing called blood money or something fetish that vomits money. I'm just giving a very logical approach and scientific explanation.

It's no longer news that people need organ transplants daily and those who have direct contact with buyers mainly from India know that its a multimillion dollar business and Nigeria is a major contributor.

The last time,a bad containing kidneys/liver was labelled 25,000 naira. The tunnel had a refrigerator and other dissecting instruments in it. So it's clear the organ harvesting business is a thing.

Una wey get juju experience, come talk your own

read this how a slay queen vagina/tonguewas cut... and other body parts like lung kidney liver were intact https://www.nairaland.com/3954691/dc-queen-ghanaian-lady-murdered ... how will harvesting of vagina/tongue be sold ?

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by arabaribiti(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Obalufon pls create a trend on eluku, agemo, isemo and the likes telling us the usefulness and things to knows
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by profmallor: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Very easy and cool this days to claim one is becoming an atheist. If all people are atheist is should not be a black man, your ancestors know better. Fine you may wish to deny God, but can you honestly come to a reasonable conclusion that there is no devil?. If the devil exists, do you think he would be limited enough not to give people who sell their souls to him riches by making sacrifices of themselves or others?.

Japhet04:

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
oya my yellowbar friends this question is meant for you guy... this ritual money is it really working

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Icon79(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
No, it doesn't work. The only thing they can give you is connections and opportunities through their members. So in that sense, you can say that it works, but they can't just make money to come out of nowhere .... like they do in the movies.

God is the only person who can create something out of nothing....even Satan doesn't have such powers.

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by lordkush: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
doctorkush:
who is this guy above me

dude surely is high on weed... cheesy

best way to get answer op is for you to go to their headquarters at Ogun State .. but make sure your head is under lock and keys .... because it has gotten so serious nowadays that you will get home before noticing that your head is missing cheesy
drKUSH

nice to meet you sir I'm lordKUSH

have you heard from papiKUSH?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by banmee(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Only those who are destined to rich can made it thru money ritual
The other will get mad or caught

But there will be consequences

You need to be flogged. What's the point of going to school?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.