Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. (1392 Views)

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hi nairalanders,this stuff happened yesterday night in a joint we were hanging out. I was sitting Nd having a good time with some friends Nd business associates,sipping our wine. One of the guys in our mist smokes Nd he always buys in packets. Around 9pm,about four people entered , Nd sat not very far from where we were sitting. They were two guys Nd two girls. The next thing one of the girls came to our table greeted us Nd begged for a cigarette, my friend obliged Nd asked her to go ahead,but to our disappointment, she collected 4 sticks from the pack My friend Nd I looked at each other but said nothing.The four of them shared the 4sticks she collected. We were still drinking Nd she came back again for another sticks Nd we refused. The next we heard was fools,stingy men are scumbag Nd other things,We just called the security guard to push them out. Why re some people like this? Or she believe that because she is a lady,she can get anything from a man? Did we do wrong by refusing her request the second time? Why is that some girls re bent on rubbishing the good efforts of other girls Nd making we men to always see them as cheap hoes ?.Nawa for some girls.
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by ITbomb(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
You were very right

2 Likes

Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by LilSmith55(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Hi nairalanders,this stuff happened yesterday night in a joint we were hanging out. I was sitting Nd having a good time with some friends Nd business associates,sipping our wine. One of the guys in our mist smokes Nd he always buys in packets. Around 9pm,about four people entered , Nd sat not very far from where we were sitting. They were two guys Nd two girls. The next thing one of the girls came to our table greeted us Nd begged for a cigarette, my friend obliged Nd asked her to go ahead,but to our disappointment, she collected 4 sticks from the pack My friend Nd I looked at each other but said nothing.The four of them shared the 4sticks she collected. We were still drinking Nd she came back again for another sticks Nd we refused. The next we heard was fools,stingy men are scumbag Nd other things,We just called the security guard to push them out. Why re some people like this? Or she believe that because she is a lady,she can get anything from a man? Did we do wrong by refusing her request the second time? Why is that some girls re bent on rubbishing the good efforts of other girls Nd making we men to always see them as cheap hoes ?.Nawa for some girls.

Lol
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
LilSmith55:

Lol
. . Honestly the thing reach to laugh.
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by ImmaculateQueen(f): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin

Cigar
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:
grin grin

Cigar
. Sis na so I see am yesternyt. The funny thing was that they came with guys o. Just imagine.
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by valdovas(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
If this story is true the girl dey very shameless. Begging cigar upandan like ab0ki beggar

2 Likes

Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by LilSmith55(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. . Honestly the thing reach to laugh.

Aswear to God, e funny... if na me I go kukuma tell her make she go return the four stick she has collected before, since I'm stingy... Abi no be men like me carry dem come joint.

1 Like

Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Cigarette smokers actually share cigarette among themselves. Speaking based on observation, so it's funny you guys were hoarding yours. grin

The girl isn't the only one you should blame 'cause like you said, she shared it among the other 3 persons she was with. Why didn't they buy theirs?, the common ones they were smoking isn't expensive na.

4 Likes

Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by dikeigbo2(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
The girl and her friends are fantastically shameless......You did the honourable thing ....

2 Likes

Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
kimbraa:
Cigarette smokers actually share cigarette among themselves. Speaking based on observation, so it's funny you guys were hoarding yours. grin

The girl isn't the only one you should blame 'cause like you said, she shared it among the other 3 persons she was with. Why didn't they buy theirs?, the common ones they were smoking isn't expensive na.
. We were not hoarding ours,we allowed her to take the first time she asked for just a stick she took 4. So if she come take another 4, wetin the guy wee get the cigar go come smoke?.
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
LilSmith55:

Aswear to God, e funny... if na me I go kukuma tell her make she go return the four stick she has collected before, since I'm stingy... Abi no be men like me carry dem come joint.
. U funny
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. We were not hoarding ours,we allowed her to take the first time she asked for just a stick she took 4. So if she come take another 4, wetin the guy wee get the cigar go come smoke?.
Cigarette smokers are like drunkards. They're generous with their addiction and would rather give and purchase newer ones than hoard. Hope you get my point. The girl fùcked up sha but what more were you expecting from a girl who smokes?, obviously there's something wrong somewhere.
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by Nellychinma20(f): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thank God u said some girls.
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by LilSmith55(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. U funny

Na reality I dey tell u...
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by cerowo(f): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
So funny.... It isn't bad to be a cheerful giver grin
Re: She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time. by christ007(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
you should have tell her to return the 4sticks she took

(1) (Reply)

What Plastic Surgeons Can Do To A Woman's Body Is Amazingly Crazy (photo) / What Make You Think Sex Doll Is Better Than Your Girlfriend / PAYPAL: How To Create A Fully Functional Paypal Account in Nigeria [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.