Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi (6610 Views)

Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Eka111(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ugochi Ihezue, a young lady of South-east descent has emerged as the winner of the 2017 edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria contest.

Ugochi Ihezue who is representating Kebbi State has emerged as the winner of the 2017 MBGN competition and has been crowned accordingly.

She is a model signed to the popular modeling agency regarded as Beth Model. The beautiful girl with natural spots on her face loves to paint.

She was born on the 16th of August.

See photos of her........

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by ibkkk(f): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
She's beautiful still.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by CaptainG00D: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Shez cute
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Tynasparks(f): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
She's beautiful

2 Likes

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lol.. That's actually one of her professionally edited photo-shoots.

The girl has freckles. Like Nwamaikpe said, she narrowly escaped orange albinism. And she's pretty.
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Utchgirl(f): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
computergeek:
Lol.. That's actually one of her professionally edited photo-shoots.

The girl has freckles. Like Nwamaikpe said, she narrowly escaped orange albinism. And she's pretty.

NwaAmaikpe is bae !

luv dt dude !

Some peeps sees most of his comment as a negative one bt i dnt see dem so !

Dt guy hv so many tins upstairs.

I alwaz look forward to seeing his comments in every thread i open.

A ripe corn is knwn by sight !

Those times he's absent frm N'land....

Mehn.......i won't lie,i normally find it difficult to log in ooo.

Tnk God !he's bak.

Sorry to disturb u ooooo

6 Likes

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is the definition of true beauty not the artificial bleaching Queens we normally see

3 Likes

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by MasterKim: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Eka111:
Ugochi Ihezue, a young lady of South-east descent has emerged as the winner of the 2017 edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria contest.

Ugochi Ihezue who is representating Kebbi State has emerged as the winner of the 2017 MBGN competition and has been crowned accordingly.

She is a model signed to the popular modeling agency regarded as Beth Model. The beautiful girl with natural spots on her face loves to paint.

She was born on the 16th of August.

See photos of her........
If dz pic is not edited, den wat is it? Cemented?

3 Likes

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Raintaker(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Utchgirl:

NwaAmaikpe is bae !

luv dt dude !

Tnk God !he's bak.

Sorry to disturb u ooooo
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Raintaker(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Utchgirl:

NwaAmaikpe is bae !

luv dt dude !

Tnk God !he's bak.

Sorry to disturb u ooooo
Nwamaikpe is actually stupid, the other time he was trying to denigrate a teenager who i s doing well.
The teenager proved she was the bigger person and more matured, your hero had to go on sabbatical cos of that disgrace.
The internet never forgets.

13 Likes

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by falcon01: 2:36am On Sep 17, 2017
Raintaker:
Nwamaikpe is actually stupid, the other time he was trying to denigrate a teenager who i s doing well.
The teenager proved she was the bigger person and more matured, your hero had to go on sabbatical cos of that disgrace.
everybody deserves another chance making that mistake doesnt mean he is always stupid

1 Like

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by DRPAIT123(m): 5:42am On Sep 17, 2017
A woman's selling point is actually her brain and her heart....she is dope

4 Likes

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Utchgirl:

NwaAmaikpe is bae !

luv dt dude !

Tnk God !he's bak.

Sorry to disturb u ooooo
Baby yo, I like your style. Openly crushing on a smart guy. Na those ones Wey dey sweet pass wink
But... Nwamaikpe.... lipsrsealed
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Raintaker:

Kindly Cc the thread...... I I want want to to get amused

1 Like

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by skimmy005: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2017
she looks beautiful
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Raintaker(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2017
papadee93:

I don't know how to Cc
But the title of the Thread is Here are the pictures winsome lady took during her graduation.
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Utchgirl(f): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
computergeek:
Baby yo, I like your style. Openly crushing on a smart guy. Na those ones Wey dey sweet pass wink
But... Nwamaikpe.... lipsrsealed

Lollzz...

Abeg complete dt ur statement.

Crushing is evn an understatament !

NwaAmaikpe is bae joooor

1 Like

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Utchgirl(f): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Raintaker:

Dt's ur opinion !

Ur opinion abt NwaAmaikpe can't change my opinion abt him.

Human beings are rational.

one man's meat is anoda man's poison.

NwaAmaikpe is bae !

2 Likes

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Realkenny(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Utchgirl:

NwaAmaikpe is bae !

luv dt dude !

Tnk God !he's bak.

Sorry to disturb u ooooo
This Your Comment Just Reminded Me Of 2 People.

2 Likes

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by talkeverytime: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
She's still beautiful. OP, that photo was edited
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by allstarcomic(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by NnamdiN: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
papadee93:

most of the comments are hidden but it appears the little girl really finished him https://www.nairaland.com/4027167/here-pictures-winsomelady-took-during/2
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Danladi7: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
NnamdiN:
most of the comments are hidden but it appears the little girl really finished him https://www.nairaland.com/4027167/here-pictures-winsomelady-took-during/2
I personally dislike that NwaAmapke of person.

he behaves as if he is the only person that knows how to talk.

1 Like

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by nikkypearl(f): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Utchgirl:

NwaAmaikpe is bae !

luv dt dude !

Tnk God !he's bak.

Sorry to disturb u ooooo
you can say that again..he is funny in a weird way tho'
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by Utchgirl(f): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Realkenny:
This Your Comment Just Reminded Me Of 2 People.

Sorry,who are they ?
Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by brownshooga: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Utchgirl:

Sorry,who are they ?
lmao! Thats JOKER nd his wife grin They are 2 idiots lol.

1 Like

Re: SHUO! Unedited Photos Of The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nig, Ugochi by NnamdiN: 12:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Danladi7:

I personally dislike that NwaAmapke of person.

he behaves as if he is the only person that knows how to talk.
he takes trolling too far

(1) (Reply)

See What This Student Does For A Living In Benue State (photos) / Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t / Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.