Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. (1457 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account / U.s Verified Paypal With $63 Dollars For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Among many proven ways you can make money to your paypal account, Amazon affiliate tops the list.
However, before you can sign up as an affilaite marketer on Amazon, you need a website with a lot of traffic to promote your affiliates.

This is a very cool way to earm money as you can get up to 10% commision for each purchase made so just imagine selling 10 products worth $50 in a day for Amazon while getting 10% off each sales. Thats a decent $50 affiliate income.

Now imagine selling 20 or even more. So with a good marketing plan, you can convinintly make over 20k in a single day.

So i will be taking you through a step by step guide on how to make a decent income through Amazon.

If interested just post a comment so i will know im not speaking to myself.
Re: How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. by Success98: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
I am interested
Re: How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. by slavemerchant: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Interested
Re: How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okay, so its obvious that you need a Paypal business account to recieve payments from Amazon. Now you can refer to my older post on 'How to recieve payments with Paypal'.

After getting your Paypal ready, you also need a website prefarably eCommerce where you can list products of your affiliates.
Now if you already own a website, you are good to go but if you don't, you may need to create one by consulting a web designer or you can even do it yourself if you have basic HTML knowledge.

I on my own part can help just a few people create their eCommerce website for just a stipend of 5k from which i will be buying a domain name and hosting. The design is almost totally free so this offer is only for the first few people to call me and make payment so i don't get jampacked.

Next is how to get traffic of over 5,000 pageviews per day to your new website because the more traffic you get, the more business and affiliate commision rolling to your account.
Re: How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Keep it coming guys. Im always available.
Re: How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. by Raymondville(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Interested
Re: How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. by tayotayo60: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. by tayotayo60: 5:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Lagosparty:
Okay, so its obvious that you need a Paypal business account to recieve payments from Amazon. Now you can refer to my older post on 'How to recieve payments with Paypal'.

After getting your Paypal ready, you also need a website prefarably eCommerce where you can list products of your affiliates.
Now if you already own a website, you are good to go but if you don't, you may need to create one by consulting a web designer or you can even do it yourself if you have basic HTML knowledge.

I on my own part can help just a few people create their eCommerce website for just a stipend of 5k from which i will be buying a domain name and hosting. The design is almost totally free so this offer is only for the first few people to call me and make payment so i don't get jampacked.

Next is how to get traffic of over 5,000 pageviews per day to your new website because the more traffic you get, the more business and affiliate commision rolling to your account.
I need the e-commerce website
Re: How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
tayotayo60:
I need the e-commerce website
Give me a call.
Re: How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Screenshot of U.S business PayPal account to both send and receive payments.

(1) (Reply)

this / Training On How To Lead People Successfully / Affordable Men Quality Chinos Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.