Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Transportation Business Available - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Transportation Business Available (799 Views)

Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria / Used And Cheap Cars That Are Good For Transportation Business. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transportation Business Available by DBS4lyf: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you own a minibus or you have a 800k to buy one minibus then this business is for you.

Am currently in IMO state and this type of vehicle is paying very well when used for transportation.

There are two ways to earn in this business

1. If you want daily return, then I can be giving you daily return of #3,000

2. If you want higher purchase, you buy the vehicle for 800k and other things to register so d vehicle will be on the road can cost 30k making a total of 830k. Then I pay a total of #1.1million. The payment will be 15k every week.

Am available, if you are interested then call me on
zero eight one zero, six three three, seven seven seven, three.

You are secured wen we work together.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Vs Audi Fastest Supercars / Distress Toks 2002 Immaculate White Toyota Sienna For 1:4m Last Price / Hyundai 014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.