Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . (4744 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by amebono1: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2010
In here ladies and gentlemanu

Can the married ones here share the wonderful news on here

FOR BOTH GENDERS

How long did you date for?

WOMEN

Where did you meet him and how and where did he propose?

MEN

Where did you meet her and how did she react when you popped the "will you marry me "question?

Where is osisi, chaircover, outstrip and co, oya come share  cheesy grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by amebono1: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2010
where r the married women n men, abi una dey shame to tell us say una wife na stripper wey una meet for club or na person husband d women steal? tongue
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by chamotex(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
!amebo no1:

MEN

Where did you meet her and how did she react when you popped the "will you marry me "question?

She was the one that popped the question. And I said NO!
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by chamotex(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
chaircover:

LOL - I hope it wasnt on Feb 29th cos ladies are allowed to propose and the man has to say yes. . . . . . I'm sure i read that somewhere or was it a figment of my imagination?

You are kidding right? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
When is the next leap year so I can go and hide
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by chamotex(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2010
chaircover:

2012 so you have plenty of time but i'm sure some clever lady would have totally captured your heart, stomach & balls by then cool

No time for marriage yet . . .I'm still younging and sampling
And yea, they can have the heart and stomach but stay away fom my balls. cool
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by amebono1: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2010
awww chaircover, so romantic embarassed cry , of all the things to like na surname grin grin cheesy, well as long as the surname isn"t as long as the national anthem, i am fine, i love the four lettered word surname, what really attracted me to mine was the hairs and dimples, oh gawddd, im blushing now embarassed
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by amebono1: 6:41am On Mar 05, 2010
Where is osisi and co, make una pop una sef inside hiaaaa angry angry
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by OgidiBoy(m): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2010
!amebo no1:

Where is osisi and co, make una pop una sef inside hiaaaa angry angry

osisi and her hubby Doc are here visiting you wan make I call am ?
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Sissy3(f): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2010
chamotex:

She was the one that popped the question. And I said NO!

shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by chamotex(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
~Sissy~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry

kiss kiss
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by netotse(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2010
*initializing tatafo mode*

na this kain thread i dey like grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by amebono1: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2010
chaircover:

Amebo dare i ask where the hairs and dimples are? cool

The dimples r on his cheeks embarassed, when he smiles i'm like "oh my gawddd, someone get me outta here" embarassed

The hairs he's got is not like that of these arabs lipsrsealed , its so cool and neat, u know the sleepy type of hair you wanna nuzzle, on his hands, ,legs but dont worry in as much as i love hairs i cant stand any on the AXILLARY,(Armpit) angry and good enough he doesnt keep any there

chamotex carry yaself comot for hiaaa angry
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2010
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by amebono1: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2010
Ok im shy now embarassed

We met somewhere and were both going to the same country, he was just working there,for a few yrs cos na there him company transfer am go, so well . ,  . . . .  embarassed i was still young then and whenever there is a sort of misunderstanding he would always tell me to get used to it cos its gonna happen when we get married, he was being very indirect @ first, then after a few months i wanted to leave the city to go to another city . . . . . . .  no actually wat im i saying  embarassed, ok i was leaving the country to another country, and when i told him, he said alright , alright  lets go out and make this day special, this dude took me to a jewellery shop, i was expecting a nice restaurant, and then he said pick any ring here,cos in 2 months we are going back to naija to get married. . . . . . .  to be continued embarassed embarassed
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by chamotex(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2010
!amebo no1:

chamotex carry yaself comot for hiaaa angry

kiss kiss
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by amebono1: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
chamotex:

kiss kiss

missd you too
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2010
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by jaybee3(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2010
chei na so dey capture jenny cool cool. c nice ideas for awon boiz. tongue tongue
ingenuity is surely the order of da day. cool cool
look at me boring self thinking abt eiffel tower, dubai, maldives et al grin grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by netotse(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
jay bee:

chei na so dey capture jenny cool cool. c nice ideas for awon boiz. tongue tongue
look at me boring self thinking abt eiffel tower, dubai, maldives et al grin grin
o ti d'agba now. . .the time is coming soon grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by yme1(f): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2010
am really enjoying this thread kiss kiss
where are the married men and women hidding nah angry
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by oziomatv(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2010
y me:

where are the married men and women hidding nah angry

Don't remind them their worst mistake ever, over choosing their partner.
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Outstrip(f): 1:40am On Mar 06, 2010
Phone/email friends for about 7 years
Finally met in Chicago the day the war in Iraq started (memorable eh)
Left Chicago and we kept being friends but he started acting all possessive and jealous even though I was in a relationship
Broke up with my ex and he did not waste time after that

He proposed over the fourth of July weekend and we had not even dated for a year. He tricked me that he was going to New York and I was so pissed that he was not coming to Chicago to spend it with me. It kind of crossed my mind that he was up to something because when he thinks he is being clever he gets this sound in his voice that just seems suspicious.
Needless to say my phone rings hours later and he said come to the door. He came in and we sat on the stairs excitedly talking and out of no where he got out this ring and said will you marry me. After checking that it was white gold, at least 2 carats in diamonds and the right setting, I said yes LOL
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2010
chaircover:

Lof wantin tin o!

Amebo I hope you did not let us ladies down and you made sure that you choose a "correct ring"; after all it was a blank cheque you were issued with grin

Ok now . . . .so where are the ladies whose husbands got the pilot to announce the proposal during a flight, dangled a proposal on a banner accross the motorway, made a stadium announcement, found a ring in the birthday cake . . . or even eba, and so on?

Naija guys come on now or are all these fancy proposals just mills and boons stories?

Trust me nawwww, even before i started dating him, i've already weighed the dudes pocket grin i made sure he had more than enough to spoil me with, and he did though he saved the best for the honeymoon embarassed
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2010
jay bee:

hahahahahahahha Eifel tower ko grin grin ori e okpe, abeg fling the ring for the gurl body,if she like make she take if she no like make she go grin cheesy

Outstrip:

Phone/email friends for about 7 years
Finally met in Chicago the day the war in Iraq started (memorable eh)
Left Chicago and we kept being friends but he started acting all possessive and jealous even though I was in a relationship
Broke up with my ex and he did not waste time after that

He proposed over the fourth of July weekend and we had not even dated for a year. He tricked me that he was going to New York and I was so pissed that he was not coming to Chicago to spend it with me. It kind of crossed my mind that he was up to something because when he thinks he is being clever he gets this sound in his voice that just seems suspicious.
Needless to say my phone rings hours later and he said come to the door. He came in and we sat on the stairs excitedly talking and out of no where he got out this ring and said will you marry me. After checking that it was white gold, at least 2 carats in diamonds and the right setting, I said yes LOL

ok this is funny grin grin naija babes, una too get big eyes grin grin cheesy

oziomatv:

Don't remind them their worst mistake ever, over choosing their partner.

abeg tok ya own ozi angry which language you use for your wife,italo abi spanish tongue

1 Like

Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by jimrite: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2010
wow! what an interesting thread , will soon drop mine
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by daylae(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2010
Just passing by. . .
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 07, 2010
Osisi is trying so hard to avoid this thread, if she run finish she go come back
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
where are the married men and wmen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must One Lose A Job Over Infidelity? / Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? / COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.