Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (145694 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by muffyt05: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
nwabobo:

Why did Abiola run to France initially?

Seeking foreign help in actualisation of your mandate isn't running,get that bro. The same man you accused of running could just have stayed back in foreign land but came back,declared himself winner even when he knew the consequences and never weavered in his ambition. I don't think there's any Igbo man either dead or alive could be attributed to such bravery.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by julietm123: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pained over what? Pained that the northerners doesn't see you a yorubad muslim differently from a yoruba Christian or an igbo man? SMH for you. Keep feeling safe as you live in denial and self deciet. I laugh at you. grin
GoldNiagara:

IPod low life you can go and hang yourself.See painment in flesh and blood. He pain am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

Tell that to your mother and your sisters. I am sure that is what they are. I am sure it was through olosho business that she gave birth to you. Poor fellow and demented dog like you.
e pain am. See the outcome of your olosho business grin grin tongue

Oloshooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by snakebeat: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
nwabobo:

What crime has Kanu committed?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
After all the gragra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by julietm123: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Keep laughing. It doesn't justify what the national army has done. Maybe you think this is a fight between Igbos and yorubastas. Keep laughing while the national army is messing up. Clap for yourself.
Maybe you feel being a yorubad muslim protects you . I laugh in igbo grin
bamite:

grin grin Blood of innocents that was mixed and intoxicated with satchet seaman abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by zinizta: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
crisycent:

The agitation has been peaceful and wasn't heading towards an all out war! In a more civilised society, a referendum would have been the reasonable thing to do not an invasion and killing of innocent civilians. Do you know this invasion is enough to encourage them to pick up arms?
OK. SO WHAT AND WHAT STATES CONSTITUTE BIAFRA?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Gamesmart:

Peacefully arrest him?

Are idiots like you not aware of the BSS and the "Lion" squad grin grin grin grin that said they would bring hell if there is an attempt to re-arrest Kanu.

They even volunteered for Nigeria to kill them. They gave their permission for their own lives to be taken na. grin grin grin

Listen from 3.30 to 4.40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ70wSR1SS8
Must use abusive word?

All I am trying to say is that Goverment should not scratch the eye the way it itches them.... Even if someone become unbearabe, it should not make you loose your calm and sense of reasoning to go out of civil ways of doing things... Anyway that all I can say... Let drop the case cause... Happy sunday
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by graphiti: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbotp:
AM NOT UNDERSTANDING O. I THOUGHT THEY SAID THE PLACE WAS BOMBED? WHAT DO WE BELIEVE NOW?
Lwkmd!

All na propaganda. Does dt look like a House/compound bombed by NA??
Even d Windows are still intact.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Did not take long for the Headquarters of Biafra to be abandoned. So those " Biafra Secret Service" and those Ariaria trained "Commandos" abandoned Ship?

And just like his business venture in the UK, he has failed once again in life.

Why the illiterates chose this uneducated dropout out as their leader is a little puzzling.

I guess people that fail in life attract each other.

Some comments i read here is unbelievable. Somebody even mentioned 20 Billion in damages lol. For a place not befitting a Hen House?but is a Palace in the land of the illiterate Kanu and his followers.

And who will compensate those that own the Mosques and Northern businesses burned down in Abia?who will pay for the Police Station burnt?who will pay for the wide lootings by IPOB members in the East?who will pay for the destruction of lives and properties in Rivers by IPOB followers?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Izen:

Abeg abeg abeg take responsibilities for your actions. You don't expect the same people you've insulted severally and called names to come out and defend you after so much provocation from you. I'm sorry but your people have made it difficult for us to sympathize.
No one asked for your sympathy.
Thank God you said they were killed for speech, I only pity you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Gamesmart: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
stanliwise:
Must use abusive word?

All I am trying to say is that Goverment should not scratch the eye the way it itches them.... Even if someone become unbearabe, it should not make you loose your calm and sense of reasoning to go out of civil ways of doing things... Anyway that all I can say... Let drop the case cause... Happy sunday

We have all been calm and sensible for more than 18 months while IPOB was ranting and being un-sensible.

This has made them even more emboldened and beat their chest harder.

It was about time to keep them quiet.

No one wants that kind of sustained noise.

Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, im too no go sleep. And na mama go win for end.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:

I knew e pain am would be the next thing you would type to cover your pain. Kpele, if your mother had listened to people when she was advised, she would not have given birth to a nuisance like you because you are seriously wasting a space. Please do the needful so that someone meaningful would replace you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

I knew e pain am would be the next thing you would type to cover your pain. Kpele, if your mother had listened to people when she was advised, she would not have given birth to a nuisance like you because you are seriously wasting a space. Please do the needful so that someone meaningful would replace you.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who is this?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by rasco2000me: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
freedomforall30:
I see 20 billion Niara lawsuit for property destruction coming. How can a government behave like a criminal? Haba, even if people who don't support IPOB will see this as barbaric.
barbaric my foot when they are busy attackin housas house and their mosques are dead or alive.mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Ajekuiya: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
............but y cant kanu find something useful and do with his life ..........rather than indirectly causing the deaths of these people

Those who lost there life's are the one who believe in the cause, just like many of them would, it happened in Sudan, when the killing was too much, the international community stepped in, South Sudan was created and since then there's been peace, what does Nigeria stand to lose if the south east break away, when he started he didn't ask for this secession, he asked for referendum which is allowed by the constitution, he knows his people and what they want, let them put it to vote and if they win, let them go
NB: UK decision to leave the EU was by referendum
NB: Catalonia decision to leave Spain will be by referendum

If the people don't want it then the region will remain, but it feels like some quarters are scared of the south east break away.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by showlight101(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Icc loading
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
Pained over what? Pained that the northerners doesn't see you a yorubad muslim differently from a yoruba Christian or an igbo man? SMH for you. Keep feeling safe as you live in denial and self deciet. I laugh at you. grin

You even sound more pained than before. Nndo Nwoke.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by crisycent: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
zinizta:

Entirely up to individual states to decide if they want to be part of Biafra or not. Catalan (Spain) is holding a referendum today even when a court order stopped them from doing so. Did the Spanish government invade with the army?

What happened in Sudan will repeat itself in Nigeria with the way issues re being handled.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by crisycent: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Gamesmart:

You think this is the era of that idiot from Otuoke where defence budget is being looted and soldiers sent to combat front with pistols?

You go quickly learn the difference between a 60s soldier and a house-husband of a market woman.

Even the lion king negotiated with ND freedom fighters. Did he negotiate with his body odour?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by oosea(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na wa oo

Life is sweet oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by t2luv1: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonja Sarrki is happy

Even Kanu had his car registered in LAGOS. so much for Biafria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by 9inches(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
snakebeat:

You are daft...No wonder Kanu brainwashing u guys was a cakewalk
I believe u are an adult
Go to your place of work & make a firm statement, referring to your work place as zoo, threatening to cut your boss head & insult other workers....Come back & tell us if they clapped for u, since u see nothing wrong in preaching hate. Animal...

You sound like a muslim fundamentalist that would kill someone for mocking a prophet muhammad.

If you're not deluded, you would know that in as much as preaching hate is bad, there is absolutely no basis for a hate preacher to be attacked physically.

Words should be left as what they are- words. Only individuals with mental issues counter mere words with physical violence. You really could use a shrink.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by t2luv1: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
crisycent:

Entirely up to individual states to decide if they want to be part of Biafra or not. Catalan (Spain) is holding a referendum today even when a court order stopped them from doing so. Did the Spanish government invade with the army?

What happened in Sudan will repeat itself in Nigeria with the way issues re being handled.

Spain referendum is only taking place in Catalan region not in the entire country. Kindly define the states that will like to participate in this so call referendum.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by 360command: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
nnamdi KANU lives to fight another day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by t2luv1: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
zinizta:

Can any Biafria sympathizer please answer this question. This will bring more clarity to the whole issue for me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by isnovic(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu must be silenced once and for all, enough of his madness

You silence Kanu today, does it mean you will remove the longing for Biafra from the East.

In silence, he would have spoken the loudest.

Stop this nonsense support for illegality.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Gamesmart: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
crisycent:

Even the lion king negotiated with ND freedom fighters. Did he negotiate with his body odour?

Who be lion king?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Gamesmart: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB idiots were indeed innocent and defenceless civilians that have done nothing wrong. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://punchng.com/terrified-lady-recounts-how-ipob-members-harassed-her-in-aba/

Any idiot that says he is a member of IPOB should be killed by Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:

U jus succeed in makin me vomit my expensive fried rice an chicken I ate
Which kind pic b dat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Eshence: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
kanu need a spiritual back up on dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.