Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (13665 Views)

My Astral Projection Experience: It Really Happened!! / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Exposition On Tithes, Offering And Firstfruits By Dr Mensah Otabil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I understand that you want us all to try the 'challenge' and come to you with our results. But you have to understand something- we can't just accept every single challenge thrown at us. Its bad enough that religions like Christianity watsed our time and resources on fasting, prayers, and tithes. For how long will we keep trying every single thing? Remember the religion that told their members to commit mass suicide? It was something like this too- reassuring them that they'd experience something after killing themselves.

Before we try something out, it has to pass tests of scrutiny. You're the one bringing this forward- you should be ready to address the concerns of everyone asking, both genuine and not. For the sake of readers who'd read it and pass by. Even in religions like Christianity, their gods supposedly cleared the doubt of all doubters by live demonstration of miracles. Both the genuine seekers and the ones who came to make fun were answered.

I as a panentheist believe that human consciousness transcends our physical bodies, yes. But I'm still seeking for the truth. As at now I have no desire to forcefully make myself experience what I'm not ready for. If astral travel is real, my consciousness will mature to the level it needs to and I'll experience it. I'm not in a rush.

And if astral travel really is as you describe, why not simply address their questions? I'd pass by but I'm curious to hear your answers.

- Can people in their physical bodies notice your presence?

- Can you physical affect things in that room?

- It sounds like a superb ability. If I had that ability I would use it for things like Seun asked: you could find the exact location of Shekau and hunt him down. End boko haram in a matter of days. It seems like a great responsibility to be able to be anywhere, anytime. Why haven't you used such to make this country a better place? You could use it to steal Intel from the US military engineers. We wouldn't need to beg them to sell us arms. You could stop Kim Jong Un. There's so much you could do with it and it sounds like you're wasting it on needless trips to Mars.

To you it may sound like mockery but in all honesty we just need our doubts cleared. Its just like those people that advertise sure fixed matches on Nairaland. The first thing people will ask them is why they gave t staked all their money and become so rich themselves. . .why they need to sell fixed matches when they could make 100 times the amount they're selling it for.

Its human nature to be curious, man. Shunning everyone that cones at you with questions will just make you cone off as arrogant and instead of enlightening people you'd have produced more doubters.

There are Natural Laws in the Universe, and I remember stating this word "With Greater Powers, Comes Greater Responsibilities". This is a world of free will, I will not intervene in Shekau's free will, neither will I influence his mind. I do not have to state further.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Astral projection is def real,i have experienced it before.

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
Astral projection is def real,i have experienced it before.

This is the FOURTH person to validate AP, Seun take note, I am not making anything up. If you need my help, let me know.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by adepeter2027(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I understand that you want us all to try the 'challenge' and come to you with our results. But you have to understand something- we can't just accept every single challenge thrown at us. Its bad enough that religions like Christianity watsed our time and resources on fasting, prayers, and tithes. For how long will we keep trying every single thing? Remember the religion that told their members to commit mass suicide? It was something like this too- reassuring them that they'd experience something after killing themselves.

Before we try something out, it has to pass tests of scrutiny. You're the one bringing this forward- you should be ready to address the concerns of everyone asking, both genuine and not. For the sake of readers who'd read it and pass by. Even in religions like Christianity, their gods supposedly cleared the doubt of all doubters by live demonstration of miracles. Both the genuine seekers and the ones who came to make fun were answered.

I as a panentheist believe that human consciousness transcends our physical bodies, yes. But I'm still seeking for the truth. As at now I have no desire to forcefully make myself experience what I'm not ready for. If astral travel is real, my consciousness will mature to the level it needs to and I'll experience it. I'm not in a rush.

And if astral travel really is as you describe, why not simply address their questions? I'd pass by but I'm curious to hear your answers.

- Can people in their physical bodies notice your presence?

- Can you physical affect things in that room?

- It sounds like a superb ability. If I had that ability I would use it for things like Seun asked: you could find the exact location of Shekau and hunt him down. End boko haram in a matter of days. It seems like a great responsibility to be able to be anywhere, anytime. Why haven't you used such to make this country a better place? You could use it to steal Intel from the US military engineers. We wouldn't need to beg them to sell us arms. You could stop Kim Jong Un. There's so much you could do with it and it sounds like you're wasting it on needless trips to Mars.

To you it may sound like mockery but in all honesty we just need our doubts cleared. Its just like those people that advertise sure fixed matches on Nairaland. The first thing people will ask them is why they gave t staked all their money and become so rich themselves. . .why they need to sell fixed matches when they could make 100 times the amount they're selling it for.

Its human nature to be curious, man. Shunning everyone that cones at you with questions will just make you cone off as arrogant and instead of enlightening people you'd have produced more doubters.
You gat my tasks to Billy. You summarised everything

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by adepeter2027(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2017
onyenze123:
AnonyNymous

The internet is a world wide web. Do your own research.

By the way, I am a panentheist. Nice to meet you
Last I checked, you were a deist. wink
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by cjfbn: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2017
OP,
In as much as I know that this is real, I want to state that this is dangerous to your ethereal body.
You do not need to prove to anybody that it is real. What you are doing is the equivalent of a baby that just learnt how to walk,leaving that baby all by itself in a busy street. It will get knocked down or injure itself.
Take life as it comes and I tell you that when the time is ripe, you will know more about the beyond.
It is real and all human spirits are meant to know about them. You cannot use science to prove spirituality.
Be open and more knowledge will come to you. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
adepeter2027:

Yes, I have upgraded. #update grin

2 Likes

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2017
cjfbn:
OP,
In as much as I know that this is real, I want to state that this is dangerous to your ethereal body.
You do not need to prove to anybody that it is real. What you are doing is the equivalent of a baby that just learnt how to walk,leaving that baby all by itself in a busy street. It will get knocked down or injure itself.
Take life as it comes and I tell you that when the time is ripe, you will know more about the beyond.
It is real and all human spirits are meant to know about them. You cannot use science to prove spirituality.
Be open and more knowledge will come to you. Cheers.

Are you writing from experience or from the angle of fear ? I have been on this for over 10 years. It seems your warning came late. Because I pretty much know about these things than you do.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2017
adepeter2027:

I was one too tbh. . .its just the things I've read and experienced that brought me to panentheism.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

There are Natural Laws in the Universe, and I remember stating this word "With Greater Powers, Comes Greater Responsibilities". This is a world of free will, I will not intervene in Shekau's free will, neither will I influence his mind. I do not have to state further.
I never mentioned interfering with his free will. I meant using your free will and ability to gather Intel and report to the Nigerian army so his menace will be ended in a day by the army, thanks to the info you provided. It's kind of clear you have no interest in answering questions, especially those with practical applications. But that's ok. If astral travel really is real and I my consciousness need to experience it to learn more then when I'm mature enough I will.

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
onyenze123:
AnonyNymous

Nice to meet you too smiley
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by tracrbloc: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
We are all born with the ability to Astral Project, you could do it if you want to because before your life here on earth, you have been doing it! Your true self, devoid of your space suit (body) is Spirit at the core. You are now here on earth and you have forgotten your true self, which can do much more than Astral Project, much more I tell you!

Oh! how I wish many of us can find our true self, for the religious, it would make you even more religious and devout. There will be peace, prosperity, pure joy will fill this our hate filled environment. I commend you Billyonaire for the courage to still share important topics like these, even though many of us have been ignorantly blinded to forget.

To the religiously deluded, all your great prophets in your religious texts Astral Projected and had Out of Body Experiences! From Abraham to Jesus Ben Joseph in the Bible and even Prophet Muhammad (SAW), all of them! Your fear, ignorance, superstitious and religious dogmas, prevent you from evolving to the stage becoming a god that you truly are. Some of us have the ability more than others, that is those that have gone through experiences in their past lives that put them at the threshold to Astral Project, while some have to work through some training, processes needed to grasp the importance of AP and use it appropriately.

I laugh at some above me asking Billyonaire to Astral Project and ask ET's questions on their behalf, or locate somebody, you guys are the real deluded persons here. If you guys can just open your 'EYE' and see beyond the veil, your experiences here on this physical plane will be fulfilling. You will see the REAL life, OUR ULTIMATE REALITY.

Let me stop now with this story:

"The Hindus tell a tale of one of the great gods-Indra-who, following a caprice, incarcerated himself in the body of a pig. He took unto himself a pig mate, and raised a brood of little pigs. He lost all sense of his own identity, and was thoroughly hypnotized with the idea that he was a pig. The fellow-gods, grieved at his ILLUSION and his PITIFUL STATE, called upon him to come out of the pig-state, telling him that he was a great god and not a swinish creature wallowing in the mud. He grunted out a denial, saying: "I am a pig, not a god-let me alone!" They persisted, and he continued to repel them. They killed his pig-mate, and his little pigs, but he squealed out his sorrow and rage, and tried to destroy the gods in his wrath. Finally they killed his pig body, as a last resort, and lo! Indra, the god, stepped forth in all his glorious power, and laughed in astonishment when he realized the extent and degree of his late illusion."

The Hindu Teachers used this story to impress upon their CHELAS (students) the fact of their REAL SELF.

4 Likes

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by adepeter2027(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I was one too tbh. . .its just the things I've read and experienced that brought me to panentheism.
you guys do remind me of a même

"when you're confused between 4000gods and don't know which to serve. You start worshipping COW"

Think I will be be upgrading as well oooo grin

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
adepeter2027:
you guys do remind me of a même

"when you're confused between 4000gods and don't know which to serve. You start worshipping COW"

Think I will be be upgrading as well oooo grin
Lol, I don't worship any god bro. What I call god is simply life.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by adepeter2027(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I never mentioned interfering with his free will. I meant using your free will and ability to gather Intel and report to the Nigerian army so his menace will be ended in a day by the army, thanks to the info you provided. It's kind of clear you have no interest in answering questions, especially those with practical applications. But that's ok. If astral travel really is real and I my consciousness need to experience it to learn more then when I'm mature enough I will.

You gat the point @emboldened

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
tracrbloc:
We are all born with the ability to Astral Project, you could do it if you want to because before your life here on earth, you have been doing it! Your true self, devoid of your space suit (body) is Spirit at the core. You are now here on earth and you have forgotten your true self, which can do much more that Astral Project, much more I tell you!

Oh! how I wish many of us can find our true self, for the religious, it would make you even more religious and devout. There will be peace, prosperity, pure joy will fill this our hate filled environment. I commend you Billyonaire for the courage to still share important topics like these, even though many of us have been ignorantly blinded to forget.

To the religiously deluded, all your great prophets in your religious texts Astral Projected and had Out of Body Experiences! From Abraham to Jesus Ben Joseph in the Bible and even Prophet Muhammad (SAW), all of them! Your fear, ignorance, superstitious religious dogmas, prevent you from evolving to the stage becoming a god that you truly are. Some of us have the ability more than others, that is those that have gone through experiences in their past lives that put them at the threshold to Astral Project, while some have to work through some training, processes needed to grasp the importance of AP and use it appropriately.

I laugh at some above me asking Billyonaire to Astral Project and ask ET's questions on their or locate somebody, you guys are the real deluded persons here. If you guys can just open your 'EYE' and see beyond the veil, your experiences here on this physical plane will fulfilling. You will see the REAL life, OUR ULTIMATE REALITY.

Let me stop now with this story:

"The Hindus tell a tale of one of the great gods-Indra-who, following a caprice, incarcerated himself in the body of a pig. He took unto himself a pig mate, and raised a brood of little pigs. He lost all sense of his own identity, and was thoroughly hypnotized with the idea that he was a pig. The fellow-gods, grieved at his ILLUSION and his PITIFUL STATE, called upon him to come out of the pig-state, telling him that he was a great god and not a swinish creature wallowing in the mud. He grunted out a denial, saying: "I am a pig, not a god-let me alone!" They persisted, and he continued to repel them. They killed his pig-mate, and his little pig, but he squealed out his sorrow and rage, and tried to destroy the gods in his wrath. Finally they killed his pig body, as a last resort, and lo! Indra, the god, stepped forth in all his glorious power, and laughed in astonishment when he realized the extent and degree of his late illusion."

The Hindu Teachers impress upon their CHELAS (students) the fact of their REAL SELF.

Thanks for your input. And that story at the end of your write up made my day. I am excited that major religions actually teach what I am experiencing as a person. For me, I do not know what else to call this. But I appreciate the wisdom it downloads to me. My life is as always, open and I am ready for more truth from what ever source in the Cosmos as long as it is the Core Truth.

3 Likes

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by adepeter2027(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Lol, I don't worship any god bro. What I call god is simply life.
Lol, I understand you too well.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by tracrbloc: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thanks for your input. And that story at the end of your write up made my day. I am excited that major religions actually teach what I am experiencing as a person. For me, I do not know what else to call this. But I appreciate the wisdom it downloads to me. My life is as always, open and I am ready for more truth from what ever source in the Cosmos as long as it is the Core Truth.

You are always welcome!

Believe me, ALL MAJOR RELIGIONS AND FAITHS are RIGHT to a degree about the truth and meaning of life. You can't get it right in a single path, John The Evangelist advised to "test all spirits" (1 John 4:1-6)....
If only my Christian brothers and sisters could SEE the TRUTHS in their Bibles!

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Sorry, I think you do not understand who I truly am. The Nigerian government is inconsequential to me. This country is not important at all to me. My duty is to tell Humanity as a whole, what we are. The fact that I am on nairaland does not mean Nigeria is my constituency for this message. Like I continually say, Nairaland is the only Nigerian website I join, the reason is because we have too many dumb people here, I am sorry to use that word but it is true. And my mission is difficult cos people do not read.

It is easier for me at Quora, Rediff etc, until I am ready and have time to launch a Youtube Channel to gather people all over the world, which I am a part of to remind Humanity of our true nature. I am not religious, I am not nationalist, I am a Human Being, a sovereign entity whose jurisdiction is the Universe.

Asking me to influence Shekau or remote view him and report him to local Nigerian government is an insult to who I truly am. I could care less if Nigerians go to war and kill each other, but I choose to abandon my very excellent lifestyle to handle my Soul Mission. I need you all to understand that I am not for sale. And I do not need anyone's financing to do what I am doing, I work hard as the rest of you and I am here just to help. If you guys do not like it, I could stop.

6 Likes

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
tracrbloc:

You are always welcome!

Believe me, ALL MAJOR RELIGIONS AND FAITHS are RIGHT to a degree about the truth and meaning of life. You can't get it right in a single path, John The Evangelist advised to "test all spirits" (1 John 4:1-6)....
If only my Christian brothers and sisters could SEE the TRUTHS in their Bibles!

My question is; How come I just get to know these things without even studying those religions ? When I started Astral Projection, it was out of my atheistic doubts and now I do not even have to Astral travel, all these knowledge just downloads straight to me and I just know anything I put my mind to think of.

Can you explain what is happening to me ?

2 Likes

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by tracrbloc: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

My question is; How come I just get to know these things without even studying those religions ? When I started Astral Projection, it was out of my atheistic doubts and now I do not even have to Astral travel, all these knowledge just downloads straight to me and I just know anything I put my mind to think of.

Can you explain what is happening to me ?
The sum of your past life experiences and to an extent even your present life have made you more developed than many, you don't stress to KNOW, or to have EXTRA-SENSORY perceptions like many.
As where this knowledge is coming from, I would suggest to you study more about AKASHIC RECORDS. I wouldn't want to go deeply into this subject here as I don't want to amuse these babies.... grin cool smiley .

2 Likes

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
tracrbloc:

The sum of your past life experiences and to an extent even your present life have made you more developed than many, you don't stress to KNOW, or to have EXTRA-SENSORY perceptions like many.
As where this knowledge is coming from, I would suggest to you study more about AKASHIC RECORDS. I wouldn't want to go deeply into this subject here as I don't amuse these babies.... grin cool smiley .

The Akash is located at the Astral Plane, but I connect at a way higher dimension than that, beyond the level of extra-terrestrial aliens. I do not know how to put it, but I mean the very core where the planets banged into existence, that is why I can tell the story of other aliens too. It seems it is the origin of the Universe and how it all began. Sometimes I try to ground my physical body so I dont burn out due to wave of powerful vibrations.

2 Likes

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by bennyann: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
onyenze123:
Ano.Nymous

adepeter2027:

Hopefullandlord is right. He really has a good sense of judgement. What a life!
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by tracrbloc: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

The Akash is located at the Astral Plane, but I connect at a way higher dimension than that, beyond the level of extra-terrestrial aliens. I do not know how to put it, but I mean the very core where the planets banged into existence, that is why I can tell the story of other aliens too. It seems it is the origin of the Universe and how it all began. Sometimes I try to ground my physical body so I dont burn out due to wave of powerful vibrations.
yeah! the Akasha is on the Astral plane, even if you connect to a higher dimension, you can still ACCESS The Akasha. Infact, you operate like you are the Akasha. As you move towards CONSCIOUSNESS, you find that you BECOME.... I AM. When your EGOHOOD moves towards the HIGHER SPIRIT or HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS, there is no sense of YESTERDAY or TOMORROW, this PURE CONSCIOUSNESS, PURE SPIRIT. GODLINESS! You are can still be connected to the Akasha even though you operate in a more higher consciousness, it's like someone who is in J.S.S 1, to be in that class, he/she has gone through Primary schooling and will still have the knowledge and experiences gained while in Primary School.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Watch this clip and read the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf8PWSQaEwY
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
tracrbloc:

yeah! the Akasha is on the Astral plane, even if you connect to a higher dimension, you can still ACCESS The Akasha. Infact, you operate like you are the Akasha. As you move towards CONSCIOUSNESS, you find that you BECOME.... I AM. When your EGOHOOD moves towards the HIGHER SPIRIT or HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS, there is no sense of YESTERDAY or TOMORROW, this PURE CONSCIOUSNESS, PURE SPIRIT. GODLINESS! You are can still be connected to the Akasha even though you operate in a more higher consciousness, it's like someone who is in J.S.S 1, to be in that class, he/she has gone through Primary schooling and will still have the knowledge and experiences gained while in Primary School.

You are absolutely spot on. I sometimes feel like I am something bigger than myself, like God, sort of. With knowingness of everything in the Universe. I guess that is where my arrogance comes from.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by tracrbloc: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are absolutely spot on. I sometimes feel like I am something bigger than myself, like God, sort of. With knowingness of everything in the Universe. I guess that is where my arrogance comes from.
LOL! You bigger than you think!! You are much than you can describe in earth words and pictures. You are PART OF THE WHOLE and THE WHOLE IS PART OF YOU. For the Arrogance part, that one na im me I no know o! LOL!

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by joe4christ(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
tracrbloc:

LOL! You bigger than you think!! You are much than you can describe in earth words and pictures. You are PART OF THE WHOLE and THE WHOLE IS PART OF YOU. For the Arrogance part, that one na im me I no know o! LOL!

The arrogant part is just the reaction of the flesh upon tasting divinity. He just have to consciously curb it so it doesn't stand on his path towards fulfilling his soul purpose which has a lot to do with awakening other souls.
We are all one, just that some of us are more awakened than others, while for some of us that are awakened, its either as a result of perfection from practices from different incarnations or we are spiritual teachers of high rank who incarnated to earth for the purpose of teaching and awakening those sent their path.

3 Likes

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Headlaw(m): 6:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks form this thread. I tried it and it was an awesome experience, I want to know ask a personal question. sometimes I feel something holding me down during sleep. I will struggle for like few minutes before it will leave me. it has been happening to me for ages. I haven't gotten answer for this.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by ModusOperandi(f): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2017
DeSepiero:

I appreciate your response, though you didn't answer some of my questions categorically.

Can I fall a flower vase from a table in a room that I projected to?
The person I visit won't know that I'm there unless he/she too can astral project?
Lol. how convenient
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by tjmc: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2017
adepeter2027:
Billy, if Astral projection is real and authentic like you said/claim since you communicate with higher beings (ETs) than humans, can I give you a very "SIMPLE" task?

Bill has given u a simple exercise to enable you validate his claims. Its up to you now.

Do u expect billy to tell u the benefits of knowing how to read and write. Then u still ask him to read as well as write for u
There's no harm in trying.

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by tjmc: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2017
There is this problem I am having.
I have trained myself to always wake at that cosmic hour of 3am. But to perform the exercise at that time is like telling me to pass hot water down my throat. My body just refuse it totally.
Pls how do I subdue this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting / Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / Atheist State Your Reasons For Not Believing In God/Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.