Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (13656 Views)

My Astral Projection Experience: It Really Happened!! / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Exposition On Tithes, Offering And Firstfruits By Dr Mensah Otabil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by correctguy101(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
realmindz:

should I assume this is a careful way of evading the questions...? No I won't, your intellectual capacity is not sufficient to handle such reasonings. But don't worry, ignorance is bliss, Yinka son of Noah

gringrin

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by asalimpo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
realmindz:

Have you ever tried to make a point to someone far below the level of comprehension,? you will be worn out....such is your case, you are indeed a mess.

But don't be discouraged bcuz it's not unusual to meet someone of your calibre, but in this case, I've been too busy of late. So enjoy your colourful ignorance, afterall it is bliss...

Have you ever tried to make a point to someone far below the level of comprehension,?

The level of what COMPREHENSION? You have not said anything logical in all posts you've made so far.
So what LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
You ask a leading a leading question.
Degenerate into emotional drivel.
Cannot counter or back up your claims logically. Then make empty boasts here of operating a superior intellectual level.
You are simply empty and hollow.
Make your points and make them logically and let's see what u are driving at.
Like i said b4 , you're not the first atheist and will not be the last, - atheists have argued with non-atheists long b4 u came along and many arguments have been conducted in an atmosphere of mutual respect without
resortions to low blows of personal attacks. The fact that you cannot argue logically or intelligently shows how empty and hollow u are.
Make ur shallow points and lets move on from there.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by asalimpo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
@asalimpo, you're not answering realmindz question, alll you did so far is preach

"Did Yahweh's original plan work?"

Yes/No

methinks the question actually exposes you cuz if you say No, its a problem and if you say Yes then everything is as Yahweh wanted

Mister. I answered you cohorts question.
First by showing that it is a leading question? And hence invalid?
and two by explicating biblically about the genesis of the issue.
If you can't think - slink back into the background and remain in ur anonymous shadows- because an issue of this nature is very slippery and requires a level of objectivity which a biased fellow,certainly most atheists, will not be willing to cede.

Let me start with the issue at hand.
1) What is the logical criteria for judging the success or failure of the Objective?
2) What is the objective that was to be attained by God?

Can you, realmindz or any other atheists, first establish the objective criteria?
Then clearly spell out the objective? From there we can then proceed?

Coming here to throw, childish leading questions is immature and dense. Grow up.

Did God's original plan work?
What was the original plan? - Can u think? Do u know what a leading question is?
Then do you see how realmindz, used his seemingly innocent question as a leading question? While trying to
maintain that he is objective?

After that he degenerated into emotional empty nonsense of him being to enlightened to engage logically in an argument. Pathetic.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by realmindz: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2017
asalimpo:

Have you ever tried to make a point to someone far below the level of comprehension,?

The level of what COMPREHENSION? You have not said anything logical in all posts you've made so far.
So what LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
You ask a leading a leading question.
Degenerate into emotional drivel.
Cannot counter or back up your claims logically. Then make empty boasts here of operating a superior intellectual level.
You are simply empty and hollow.
Make your points and make them logically and let's see what u are driving at.
Like i said b4 , you're not the first atheist and will not be the last, - atheists have argued with non-atheists long b4 u came along and many arguments have been conducted in an atmosphere of mutual respect without
resortions to low blows of personal attacks. The fact that you cannot argue logically or intelligently shows how empty and hollow u are.
Make ur shallow points and lets move on from there.

lol, this guy is back, there is nothing emotional about this and unfortunately I dont care abou your feelings. The height of your hypocrisy is unforgivable and too obvious to be ignored so sorry sir, I cant continue the conversation with you because it's based on denial, lies and pretence.

Just answer the fvking question you refused and you expect me to give you respect?.

Ok good, man is at fault, Yahweh is not to be blamed, Adam should have obeyed etc bla bla bla but answer the simple question

IN CONCLUSION, DID YAHWEH'S ORIGINAL PLAN WORK? YES OR NO
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by realmindz: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2017
asalimpo:

Mister. I answered you cohorts question.
First by showing that it is a leading question? And hence invalid?
and two by explicating biblically about the genesis of the issue.
If you can't think - slink back into the background and remain in ur anonymous shadows- because an issue of this nature is very slippery and requires a level of objectivity which a biased fellow,certainly most atheists, will not be willing to cede.

Let me start with the issue at hand.
1) What is the logical criteria for judging the success or failure of the Objective?
2) What is the objective that was to be attained by God?

Can you, realmindz or any other atheists, first establish the objective criteria?
Then clearly spell out the objective? From there we can then proceed?

Coming here to throw, childish leading questions is immature and dense. Grow up.

Did God's original plan work?
What was the original plan? - Can u think? Do u know what a leading question is?
Then do you see how realmindz, used his seemingly innocent question as a leading question? While trying to
maintain that he is objective?

After that he degenerated into emotional empty nonsense of him being to enlightened to engage logically in an argument. Pathetic.

You like stories, you intentionally complicated this just to find a place to hide.

Such is the way of religious folks, they like vague and complicated things just as a means of escape... Vague prophesies, vague criteria, vague ideas, vague promises...just name it, anything vague is their means.
Someone will tell You he has a prophesy that something good will happen if you have enough faith?

Then what is something good, what amount of faith is required?. If nothing happens at all, you will say faith is not enough, how do you measure faith? Such is the way of religious folks. They live on deliberate vagueness..

In your attempt to defend a vague promise, you stated out specifically that Yahweh's Original plan for man was for man to dominate earth and live a happy life free from any form of strain. That is a clear objective which you stated.

asalimpo:

I've heard this argument b4 - it's deluding and false.
God's original plan was for man to subdue the earth and have dominion over it. How could they do that from a living all their lives in a garden? God gave man the ability to reproduce and instituted marraige there- what was man's offspring to do? Live in a garden? NO! Spread out and subdue the earth.

Now based on that objective, I asked a simple question can we say that the original plan has been successful? in conclusion did that original plan work perfectly ??

So why the complication again? is it too much to answer? Why crying victim all over the thread and bringing sentiments and emotions. just answer the question since we have our objective?

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by realmindz: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2017
asalimpo:

I've heard this argument b4 - it's deluding and false.
God's original plan was for man to subdue the earth and have dominion over it. How could they do that from a living all their lives in a garden? God gave man the ability to reproduce and instituted marraige there- what was man's offspring to do? Live in a garden? NO! Spread out and subdue the earth.

Have you ever written a logical test before??
now answer the simple question from the passage;

Yahweh's Original plan for man worked perfectly as planned and no modification, improvement nor restitution of whatever was required.

A) True
B) False

Notice the past tense ( Gods original plan WAS )
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by asalimpo(m): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2017
realmindz:

Have you ever written a logical test before??
now answer the simple question from the passage;

Yahweh's Original plan for man worked perfectly as planned and no modification, improvement nor restitution of whatever was required.

A) True
B) False

Notice the past tense ( Gods original plan WAS )
Bros, this is a faceless forum. Stay on track and stop being evasive.
You , Say God's original plan failed?

I ask? 1) What was the "original plan" - objectively defined and stated.
2) What are the oBjective criteria for measuring success/failure
3) What are the Objective criteria for apportioning blame.

This is where u are having problems, cuz u are used to throwing unfounded assumptions and conclusions
and hoping they stick.

We are looking for objectivity. Start from there.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by asalimpo(m): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=realmindz post=61433808]

lol, this guy is back, there is nothing emotional about this and unfortunately I dont care abou your feelings.

- Emotional simply means you argue from a biased preconcieved stance. Dont mistake it for
needing approval or validation. I dnt need ur approval or validation for anything.
Define the terms you are seeking to base ur arguments on. Do so objectively and were good to go.
Just answer the fvking question you refused and you expect me to give you respect?.

Ok good, man is at fault, Yahweh is not to be blamed, Adam should have obeyed etc bla bla bla but answer the simple leading question

Let me recap.
Your question is a leading question - which automatically makes it invalid.
You are assuming that the unfounded assumption is the case - and using that as a stand to label your accusations.
- i pointed that out.

2) based on 1), you arent asking a logical question but trying to cover ur biased stand with logic
3) Every other accusation/judgement u want to hurl is based on unfounded criteria.
What is the criteria for judging success or failure of the "Objective"?
See where u keep getting stuck?
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by asalimpo(m): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2017
realmindz:

You like stories, you intentionally complicated this just to find a place to hide.

Such is the way of religious folks, they like vague and complicated things just as a means of escape... Vague prophesies, vague criteria, vague ideas, vague promises...just name it, anything vague is their means.
Someone will tell You he has a prophesy that something good will happen if you have enough faith?

Then what is something good, what amount of faith is required?. If nothing happens at all, you will say faith is not enough, how do you measure faith? Such is the way of religious folks. They live on deliberate vagueness..

In your attempt to defend a vague promise, you stated out specifically that Yahweh's Original plan for man was for man to dominate earth and live a happy life free from any form of strain. That is a clear objective which you stated.

-- You are just ranting. What is the [b] vague promise i tried to defend? [/b]
If God's plan and intent for man were "Vague" as you say - then how would be able to measure
objectively the attainment of a vague objective?

Now based on that objective, I asked a simple question can we say that the original plan has been successful? in conclusion did that original plan work perfectly ??

So why the complication again? is it too much to answer? Why crying victim all over the thread and bringing sentiments and emotions. just answer the question since we have our objective?

You talk deridingly of faith, when the atheistic community operates in faith - that even though their knowledge of the origin of man is lopsided and ridiculous and incomplete - there's no complete certainty to the theory,
they still accept it,inspite of all its absurdity over the more plausible alternatives.

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by juanomowa(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2017
Billyonaire:

We welcome more validations and other methods of Astral Projection so the Humans of this Universe can start knowing what and who we are. I want more Nobel Prize coming to Nigeria in areas of Science. Astral Projection will help us interact with more advanced beings from other planets even other universes to advance our cause. Russia and America is doing it. Nothing stops us here, except our fear and backward religionists.

Hi Billy!

I can't stop laughing at peoples comments, folly and ignorance.

People don't know there are a lot of things that the scientists they believed in don't understand and one of such thing is DEATH.

Astral Travel is a way to come out of the astral body and visit anywhere in the world, there is nothing spiritual about it, its natural. Your dreams, or let me say, dreaming is an unconscious astral travel. That's why people say we die every night and that God wake us in the morning; because the soul is out of the body when you sleep, but its an unconscious astral travel. You dont have control over what your soul does then, but you would if you have conscious astral travel, which is what Billy is preaching.

Whatsoever men cease to understand exists for them no longer, or termed evil. Few understood, many reprehend, and as dogs bark at those they know not: so do many condemn and hate the things they understand not.

Religion has turn many things upside. All they know about is Satan, Devil, Lucifer; lo! Dont you know Beelzebuth, Oriens, Asmoday, Lucifuge, Astaroth, Belial? In truth, Lucifer and Satan are two different entities.

Wake up from your slumber and put aside whatever your pastors has taught you, for even them does not have knowledge, they preach what they were taught.

Astral Travel is basically just conscious sleep.

Would you say why is he talking about it? Because you need it; many souls are stranded after death, but if you have been consciously visiting that plane now, you will know where yoy are going and what you are doing after death.

Many don't even know there is life before death and after death.

Billy I don't want you to blame the ignorants and fools because they act according to their level of elevation. I do put the blame on this house of clay which is the thick veil that keeps the flesh in darkness, ignorance. For man is a god alas, they know not.

Keep doing what you do man.

Peace.
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
juanomowa:

Hi Billy!

I can't stop laughing at peoples comments, folly and ignorance.

People don't know there are a lot of things that the scientists they believed in don't understand and one of such thing is DEATH.

Astral Travel is a way to come out of the astral body and visit anywhere in the world, there is nothing spiritual about it, its natural. Your dreams, or let me say, dreaming is an unconscious astral travel. That's why people say we die every night and that God wake us in the morning; because the soul is out of the body when you sleep, but its an unconscious astral travel. You dont have control over what your soul does then, but you would if you have conscious astral travel, which is what Billy is preaching.

Whatsoever men cease to understand exists for them no longer, or termed evil. Few understood, many reprehend, and as dogs bark at those they know not: so do many condemn and hate the things they understand not.

Religion has turn many things upside. All they know about is Satan, Devil, Lucifer; lo! Dont you know Beelzebuth, Oriens, Asmoday, Lucifuge, Astaroth, Belial? In truth, Lucifer and Satan are two different entities.

Wake up from your slumber and put aside whatever your pastors has taught you, for even them does not have knowledge, they preach what they were taught.

Astral Travel is basically just conscious sleep.

Would you say why is he talking about it? Because you need it; many souls are stranded after death, but if you have been consciously visiting that plane now, you will know where yoy are going and what you are doing after death.

Many don't even know there is life before death and after death.

Billy I don't want you to blame the ignorants and fools because they act according to their level of elevation. I do put the blame on this house of clay which is the thick veil that keeps the flesh in darkness, ignorance. For man is a god alas, they know not.

Keep doing what you do man.

Peace.

It is for people like you that I keep doing what I am doing, and I keep telling the people that I have stopped teaching, because what I experienced now is totally amazing and I prefer to enjoy the proceeds of this magical life that I am living now because even when I share the things I discovered on my daily journies they refuse to accept that I have an authority to speak what I experience. But I need no PhD in Quantum Physics to validate my understanding of the subject matter, what I need is a functional brain and since I will never work for no man or spirit, because I am sovereign, I probe the Universe and the Gods, even Satan and Lucifer and all the energy beings in the universe for knowledge to understand the matrix. I hate none cos I do not know their perspectives.

But as for human beings who read my messages and criticize, what I feel for them is pity, cos I am just penning down my experiences. Once in a while someone like you comes around and tell me what more to add to my bucket list of research.

BlackCoffee109 challenged me, to search for God when I am in the Quantum Field, even after years of atheism, advanced physical sciences and Pantheism, but I took the challenge, although it started as a criticism on my ego, but I looked at it from a different perspective of a searcher, a true thomas who needs to understand the world and its Creator(s). What I saw startled and activated certain energy centers of my body and fired up some more condones in my brain and I now am equipped mental capacity to process information which ordinarily normal human bandwith is not equipped to handle. So, I am one of the 'lucky' ones who have the Thomas mindset but prepared to dive into the 'unknown'.

I know that sharing these information here is for the wrong audience, but that is my ego speaking. My Soul knows that Africa needs more of Scientific understanding of God and Creation to escape the trap of religion as a means to reach God. There is a shorter way.

2 Likes

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by iamnlia(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is for people like you that I keep doing what I am doing, and I keep telling the people that I have stopped teaching, because what I experienced now is totally amazing and I prefer to enjoy the proceeds of this magical life that I am living now because even when I share the things I discovered on my daily journies they refuse to accept that I have an authority to speak what I experience. But I need no PhD in Quantum Physics to validate my understanding of the subject matter, what I need is a functional brain and since I will never work for no man or spirit, because I am sovereign, I probe the Universe and the Gods, even Satan and Lucifer and all the energy beings in the universe for knowledge to understand the matrix. I hate none cos I do not know their perspectives.

But as for human beings who read my messages and criticize, what I feel for them is pity, cos I am just penning down my experiences. Once in a while someone like you comes around and tell me what more to add to my bucket list of research.

BlackCoffee109 challenged me, to search for God when I am in the Quantum Field, even after years of atheism, advanced physical sciences and Pantheism, but I took the challenge, although it started as a criticism on my ego, but I looked at it from a different perspective of a searcher, a true thomas who needs to understand the world and its Creator(s). What I saw startled and activated certain energy centers of my body and fired up some more condones in my brain and I now am equipped mental capacity to process information which ordinarily normal human bandwith is not equipped to handle. So, I am one of the 'lucky' ones who have the Thomas mindset but prepared to dive into the 'unknown'.

I know that sharing these information here is for the wrong audience, but that is my ego speaking. My Soul knows that Africa needs more of Scientific understanding of God and Creation to escape the trap of religion as a means to reach God. There is a shorter way.

Hello Mr. Billyonaire, you have any input about the numbers 3 6 9 and something called vortex maths?
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamnlia:

Hello Mr. Billyonaire, you have any input about the numbers 3 6 9 and something called vortex maths?

I congratulate those, and myself too, who pondered on numbers as building blocks of the universe and words as spell codes. But I am glad that atleast there is a reward for it, cos when you start studying numbers and its relationship with Creation from the 3D upwards to Singularity, then you know how to play with numbers to get what you want materialized at the instant of thoughts.

But when you get to the vintage point of tuning your awareness to a frequency outside of time and space, you will see the entire spectrum and how light condensces into spetrums and how spectrums become colors and how colors form geometry and how the signature patterns are a function of the effect of Time-Space Continuum on manifestations via specific numbers of frequencies, so numbers are related to frequencies and languages are form when alphabetical codes interact with sound frequences which are numbers. The Light and Sound is the source of everything else.

So, Yes, keep an open mind and study numbers, do not believe anyone, not even me. Get into this yourself cos no matter what I do, I cant save you, I can only save myself and become example for others to wonder and follow.

Dedicate your time and study just about every advance knowledge and you will notice the relationship between long life, health, healing, brain wave activity, karma, happiness and success.

1 Like

Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by kkins25(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
hey billyonaire can u please recommend good books that would help a beginner like me survive this evil world.
how do I improve spiritual strength as a non abrahamist? how can I deflect spiritual attacks or defeat babalows,witches nd wizards? I have some arguments for you though, id find time to writeup my arguments concerning your beliefs. sarasin if you can help me too pls. just names of good books for beginners. mr sarasin I read a pist of yours about
om lum namaha etc. have been doing does for a few days. can you kindly write an elaborative guide ... how do I recite this? must I take a meditation stance??
Re: An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism by Tigereye(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Billyonaire:

Clap Clap Clap Clap, Seun, this is yet another proof of someone daring to defeat the fear of death and permeate the veil that separate our world from the lands beyond the beyond. Soon, it will pay off, and he will reach a vibrational threshold of his photosonic Soul frequency which will deliver consciousness to the OverSoul and make him sense what it is to be in a parallel universe. A universe which is much like this one, but a little better in Time-Space continuum where Quantum computer inner-self delivers the tools we need to create our future as humans literally, and become a better God on our journies through the cosmos.

In Jesus name, rebuke this post and the beliefs!

Matthew 7:7-8King James Version (KJV)
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Also, for more true education about mixing clay and iron, "Quantum computer inner-self" see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7trTWUJDAsw&t=301s

In peace and love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting / What was the traditional religion of the Hausas or fulani before Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.